Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

tormentors VS Karus Nation

This is a discussion on tormentors VS Karus Nation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This video was made by apacheking and it was too big to send me, kinda bad quality and he ran ...
Page: 1

merchanter123

Default tormentors VS Karus Nation

This video was made by apacheking and it was too big to send me, kinda bad quality and he ran it through you tube T_T. But heres the jist of it.
    Its Tormentors raiding zike's DK party, the usuals... this fight was 20 minutes on scrolls... so obviously the video isn't going to show the entire fight :P
    Tormentors went and killed an Evil Wizard party just after raiding Zikes DK party.
    We back tracked to DK where there was 2 other DK parties and Zike's DK party.
    After killing them more AHM showed up(a pk party) and ontop of that the evil wizard party came out from OB to see us T_T hehe, also a couple random ORCs from OB came out to die... woops... i mean.... fight.
    We fought 60+ orcs (i counted :P) for a good 20 minutes until we were cleared from DK hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdeRvA0wPxM <<<<the video (beginning of the fight) this is before the evil wizard party came. Just zikes party and the 2 DK parties in this part.

after 20 minutes of hardcore nonstop battle. (amazing fight)

1 of our priests scrolls dropped T_T

result...

now this was not all the orcs... just the majoirty i could fit in my screen :P

good fight orc nation, good fight :wub:

Banned

killing unbuffed people sure takes alot of skill

merchanter123

sure does when theres about 3 party healers 1 party curer and 2 buffers on their side... its like they were constantly buffed. and aoe subside constantly sucks for us. so yea it does take a lot of skill to kill 60+ orcs thanks for noticing undefined <3

Banned

if i could find the video somewhere, 3 people from blood took on about 30-40 humans and survived.

Fingolfing or Stef

nice ^_^

very nice :mellow: :mellow:

10-20 ran off after _______'s torment

Everyone knows the power of Tormentors as the best pkers on human side, and i don't doubt about their skills even when i was orc back in the days i remember them tanking mroe than 3 parties as usual, nothing weird on it.

ph3var2

Were the mages dirty or something or was glarfist just trying to be nice with cleaning them.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

oblivion fought more than that before ^_^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its not lik u fought 60 at once :rollseyes: u fuoght waves of orcs which totalled out to 60 people...and thats easily done especially with a full healer

GangS

and wait slyyyyy its easy to raid a aprty when they are unbuffed and you guys scrolled but still we know tormentorz are good guns ... :PP

Erian

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    oblivion fought more than that before *^_^
    omg i still remember that battle lol the one where there were billions of human coming to 6 raven cause we raided 1 party and they called like 6 more party i think there was a topic on it by patricio as a joke about hoe human sticks together :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    oblivion fought more than that before *^_^
    omg i still remember that battle lol the one where there were billions of human coming to 6 raven cause we raided 1 party and they called like 6 more party i think there was a topic on it by patricio as a joke about hoe human sticks together :P[/b]
    and the one which BB frapsed :P great fights there

oooo don't make me miss oblivion now :angry: :wub:

Erian

i wasn't the one who left oblivion did i? and went human? fuk you

QUITTING DOESN'T COUNT SCREW YOU

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast