Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1

This is a discussion on iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; movie was very good, the ending was a bit better with the smaller parties. beginning of vid was kinda boring ...
Page: 6

movie was very good, the ending was a bit better with the smaller parties. beginning of vid was kinda boring watching a full party of over geared people destroy a bunch of noobs lol :P

but overall i thought it was great movie, was nice to see clips from both warrior and priest perspective.

and gogogo with other vid

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    movie was very good, the ending was a bit better with the smaller parties. beginning of vid was kinda boring watching a full party of over geared people destroy a bunch of noobs lol :P

but overall i thought it was great movie, was nice to see clips from both warrior and priest perspective.

and gogogo with other vid
    not frapsing atm, waiting on prodigy to finish his movie then ill fraps again :P (hes nearly done btw .)

heh well me and rock got a new tank int priest for ardream orc side 1425 ac so far

that outta slow you down a bit

Dip

Already said it on the other forum, but nice video ^_^ haven't seen a good ardream PK video since Kenbachi's

Pretty good song choice, can't go wrong with Skillet and Rise Against.

Quote Originally Posted by Dip View Post
    Already said it on the other forum, but nice video ^_^ haven't seen a good ardream PK video since Kenbachi's
    thanks :P, and ya true dat sparco, maybe ull be lucky enough to be in vol2 <3

Quote Originally Posted by iTzDeceiver View Post
    thanks :P, and ya true dat sparco, maybe ull be lucky enough to be in vol2 <3
    A video is never complete without me getting rolled... ;D

When's the ETA on this 2nd vid?

havent rly started frapsing just yet waiting on prod to finish his first, but ill start frapsing any ways cuz hes got more then enough clips, so say 1-2 weeks maybe

Gonna' have more different perspectives in this one like you had warr/priest in the last one? Get Loso and maybe Bibz fraps'ing a bit.. would be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Gonna' have more different perspectives in this one like you had warr/priest in the last one? Get Loso and maybe Bibz fraps'ing a bit.. would be sweet!
    yea thats the plan atm, we gonna try and get multiple ppl to fraps then compile it all together i got a few ideas atm that should be prett cool :P

Sounds a gg plan! :P

Did you decide whether you were gonna' put 70+ clips in it yet?

yea, dont think imm goin to not on this 1 at least, i may add vs's with 80s but we rarely go pt pk in cz :P

Good. Dcz > Cz

You should have fraps'd that 150m raping on chance hahaha. Spamming is harder than I thought... not even half way to 50, fml.

lol i felt so bad for him after that... but i have lost way more money b4 :P

lmao, that chance thing was so f'd up once we found out it was him just kept owning him over and over

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast