Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1

This is a discussion on iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; great movie mate...
Page: 2

great movie mate

Nice vid mate

OK! few things

1. Every sin in that video sucked horrendously (cant believe you guys clanned that fuck faced chode MrPr0 i beat him 1v1 while tanking a tower. Seriously, he is the definition of useless.)

2. What the hell happened at 4:58..... Seriously, that party should have been wasted in 30 seconds, at most 1 minute. yet you guys take over 2 minutes? Yeah, more guys came. Re assess the situation and attack accordingly instead of spamming on anything that moves and getting hard off that while your priests do a similar manner in duff form. Seems to be a re occuring thing in the vid.... a lack of coordination. didnt seem like you guys were all in sync with each other, and everyone was just doing there own thing.... yeah you gained a lot of np from it (WTF WITH DONATIONS STILL ALMOST 25 PER KILL? NO WONDER U GUYS GAIN SO MUCH LOL), but against an actual good party, you are going to have some serious issues (and dont tell me that was a good party, I saw one of the guys running around with a bamboo stick ffs lol)

3. combo seems to need work at times, but I'll just give that away as "fraps lag" happens to all of us.

4. The few vs many scenes that were in there almost always involved you guys getting bailed out by another orc party.... which is fucking lame (though the ones where you didnt get bailed out were cool for the most part).

5. Why did you cut out the last part of the ending clip in the vid, did you die or something
    Overall, I think that other then the things I mentioned above it was a good vid.... But ditch the windows movie maker bullshit and sack up and use sony vegas.

PS: tell that fuck face savage I said hi, and that no pk vid is complete without his ass dieing a few times <3333

PS2: Nice job killing that fuck faced joke of an indian sin Gugz, please for your next video, I want your entire party naked t-bagging his dead corpse, him and his faggot friend cheeku too plx

PS3: LongB better rep it for the orc side Indians :P

nah he didnt die and neither did i at the last clip but youtube only allows like 11 mins if i would have sent him the full fraps it would have been way over that, and i do have enough good fraps to make at least 1 more movie of us duoing just gotta find the time to put it together =P,

i dont really get what u mean with the bailed out part =P, and nice vid danny kac even tho i saw it a while ago =P

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    Amazing warrior !!! ^^ cant wait for our duo <3 !! 10/10 awesome movie !!
    trio plox

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

great movie 10/10, prodigy edit ur clips fast and upload duo movie pls

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    nah he didnt die and neither did i at the last clip but youtube only allows like 11 mins if i would have sent him the full fraps it would have been way over that, and i do have enough good fraps to make at least 1 more movie of us duoing just gotta find the time to put it together =P,

i dont really get what u mean with the bailed out part =P, and nice vid danny kac even tho i saw it a while ago =P
    bailed out means that you guys prob would have died if it wasnt for the 2nd orc party that came to help you out.... check the first duo scene with Gugz, when they straight jump u guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    bailed out means that you guys prob would have died if it wasnt for the 2nd orc party that came to help you out.... check the first duo scene with Gugz, when they straight jump u guys lol
    ah ur tlking bout the scene in front of our base, i dont think we wud have died they only had 1 priest 2 max, but who knows =P

@shellin
    ill see what i can do ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    trio plox
    human plz or gtfo !!!

nice work . 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    human plz or gtfo !!!
    Don't encourage them to NT.

We'll only have ftb to pk against then...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

was sometimes chaotic a bit but overall its a sexy vid

not bad ^^ awesome music

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    OK! few things

1. Every sin in that video sucked horrendously (cant believe you guys clanned that fuck faced chode MrPr0 i beat him 1v1 while tanking a tower. Seriously, he is the definition of useless.)

2. What the hell happened at 4:58..... Seriously, that party should have been wasted in 30 seconds, at most 1 minute. yet you guys take over 2 minutes? Yeah, more guys came. Re assess the situation and attack accordingly instead of spamming on anything that moves and getting hard off that while your priests do a similar manner in duff form. Seems to be a re occuring thing in the vid.... a lack of coordination. didnt seem like you guys were all in sync with each other, and everyone was just doing there own thing.... yeah you gained a lot of np from it (WTF WITH DONATIONS STILL ALMOST 25 PER KILL? NO WONDER U GUYS GAIN SO MUCH LOL), but against an actual good party, you are going to have some serious issues (and dont tell me that was a good party, I saw one of the guys running around with a bamboo stick ffs lol)

3. combo seems to need work at times, but I'll just give that away as "fraps lag" happens to all of us.

4. The few vs many scenes that were in there almost always involved you guys getting bailed out by another orc party.... which is fucking lame (though the ones where you didnt get bailed out were cool for the most part).

5. Why did you cut out the last part of the ending clip in the vid, did you die or something
    Overall, I think that other then the things I mentioned above it was a good vid.... But ditch the windows movie maker bullshit and sack up and use sony vegas.

PS: tell that fuck face savage I said hi, and that no pk vid is complete without his ass dieing a few times <3333

PS2: Nice job killing that fuck faced joke of an indian sin Gugz, please for your next video, I want your entire party naked t-bagging his dead corpse, him and his faggot friend cheeku too plx

PS3: LongB better rep it for the orc side Indians :P
    i dunno we just decided to add him cuz we barely ever have a sin online normallu just Bib and he is normally good at minoring that clip where LongB did was not a good example
    and yea with disc prem and a dumpling i think its 27 np a kill w/ donations on
    also we didnt need to get bailed out cuz we do fights like those all the time, and we are organized i was goin for the duffed people or the weak 1s, and at times i would just pick some 1 on the priest to try and make sure they wont die, and yea i had to cut the last clip there so it didnt go too long or else i couldnt upload it to youtube :P
    and i did use sony vegas but i have no idea how to do 90% of the shit on there lol
    also thanks for the posts from every 1
    Last edited by iTzDeceiver; 08-19-2010 at 04:32 PM.

I facepalmed at 10:27

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast