Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1

This is a discussion on iTsDeceiver Pk Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good movie....
Page: 3

good movie.

gg movie man sexy weapons u got there ^^

Banned

Hmmm good movie....

I know it's a warrior movie and that I shouldn't be watching your party pk, but like....I dunno you're always on scrolls and even if the priests don't have to buff they take long to cure you. Heals we're kinda late sometimes and shit, but whatever lol :P

Great combo, sweet ass damage, gotta love seing the hp drop down on rogues hahahaha. Overall good movie, but your priests (cept Prodigy)....

Grr i need to be on when u fraps ffs

gg video gg warrior 2 things 1 disapointed that u cut off my buying king message and 2ndly i disapointed u didnt end up killing that aldo guy come on bro :P working on 83 and ardream atm

Banned

10 / 10, very good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by gotbluntz View Post
    gg video gg warrior 2 things 1 disapointed that u cut off my buying king message and 2ndly i disapointed u didnt end up killing that aldo guy come on bro :P working on 83 and ardream atm
    lol screw ur king message :P, and i know tell me about it i was trying to leg cut him but it NEVER worked

Quote Originally Posted by gotbluntz View Post
    lol . was thinking the same about aldo
    aldo 4 life and life 4 aldo i guess...... lol

Bib Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    OK! few things

1. Every sin in that video sucked horrendously (cant believe you guys clanned that fuck faced chode MrPr0 i beat him 1v1 while tanking a tower. Seriously, he is the definition of useless.)

2. What the hell happened at 4:58..... Seriously, that party should have been wasted in 30 seconds, at most 1 minute. yet you guys take over 2 minutes? Yeah, more guys came. Re assess the situation and attack accordingly instead of spamming on anything that moves and getting hard off that while your priests do a similar manner in duff form. Seems to be a re occuring thing in the vid.... a lack of coordination. didnt seem like you guys were all in sync with each other, and everyone was just doing there own thing.... yeah you gained a lot of np from it (WTF WITH DONATIONS STILL ALMOST 25 PER KILL? NO WONDER U GUYS GAIN SO MUCH LOL), but against an actual good party, you are going to have some serious issues (and dont tell me that was a good party, I saw one of the guys running around with a bamboo stick ffs lol)

3. combo seems to need work at times, but I'll just give that away as "fraps lag" happens to all of us.

4. The few vs many scenes that were in there almost always involved you guys getting bailed out by another orc party.... which is fucking lame (though the ones where you didnt get bailed out were cool for the most part).

5. Why did you cut out the last part of the ending clip in the vid, did you die or something
    Overall, I think that other then the things I mentioned above it was a good vid.... But ditch the windows movie maker bullshit and sack up and use sony vegas.

PS: tell that fuck face savage I said hi, and that no pk vid is complete without his ass dieing a few times <3333

PS2: Nice job killing that fuck faced joke of an indian sin Gugz, please for your next video, I want your entire party naked t-bagging his dead corpse, him and his faggot friend cheeku too plx

PS3: LongB better rep it for the orc side Indians :P
    Sorry, I'll do better for you next time >

Movie was great. So glad im not on there

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Damn, this was one of the best movies i seen for a long time.

kinda inspires me to make my frist ardream movie ^^

10/10 for sure

amazing =))

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    Damn, this was one of the best movies i seen for a long time.

kinda inspires me to make my frist ardream movie ^^

10/10 for sure

amazing =))
    thanks alot, and give it a shot i personally thinking putting movies together are fun and hard at the same time if ur using sony vegas theres so much u can do in there its crazy, i know like 1/1000 of the stuff u can do :P my next movie will have better editing i hope ^^

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

pfffft, Torment/960 heal or gtfo ._.

nice movie

Licky

nice on amazing music :P

The term 'beast' springs to mind....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast