Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
Like Tree4Likes

ItzSininS vs IBeanHeLiAAAAAAAAAA

This is a discussion on ItzSininS vs IBeanHeLiAAAAAAAAAA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi a little vs a TBL rogue ( using mana pot and hp pot at the same time ) not ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default ItzSininS vs IBeanHeLiAAAAAAAAAA

    Hi

    a little vs a TBL rogue ( using mana pot and hp pot at the same time )

    not to mention hes spamming holy as well




    Enjoy.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    jewishbeast is a better sin than you hamad

  3. #3
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    I am next habibi, your tbl must be stronger haha

  4. #4
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    pedal vs TBL thats uninteresting sorry
    m4tr3r0 likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    pedal vs TBL thats uninteresting sorry
    oke bro look who talk xD

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    pedal vs TBL thats uninteresting sorry
    Oh really? tell me what's interesting Madrid?

    Let me guess, getting raped in cz because you suck so bad at Assasin? Or that you never get party because you suck at Assasin? Or that you don't know how to minor ?

    The fact you say I'm using pedal without any proof, just show how retard you are. Just because I know how to minor combo that doesn't make me pedal.

    Please don't start a flamewar in my topic, go somewhere else.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Oh really? tell me what's interesting Madrid?

    Let me guess, getting raped in cz because you suck so bad at Assasin? Or that you never get party because you suck at Assasin? Or that you don't know how to minor ?

    The fact you say I'm using pedal without any proof, just show how retard you are. Just because I know how to minor combo that doesn't make me pedal.

    Please don't start a flamewar in my topic, go somewhere else.
    btw i dont start flamewar im just saying my opinion

    yeah dude im worst sin ever ahahahaha

  8. #8
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    oke bro look who talk xD
    pk talks even TBL dont help alot in pk

  9. #9
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    borring....

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    pk talks even TBL dont help alot in pk
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA

    the fact you take " KSC " when you kill someone in pk shows how badly you suck in pk and you are just happy that you killed him

    keep up madrid we all know you suck.

  11. #11
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Madrid what do you want?
    I think it was proved more than enough times how "good" you are in KO..

    Just don't open arguements with people that could win you naked... just don't..
    You are wasting everyone's time here, including you own.

    If this video isn't interesting for you then just don't comment, I don't see why do you have to start a flame war and then cry when people here come and piss on you.

  12. #12
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Oh really? tell me what's interesting Madrid?

    Let me guess, getting raped in cz because you suck so bad at Assasin? Or that you never get party because you suck at Assasin? Or that you don't know how to minor ?

    The fact you say I'm using pedal without any proof, just show how retard you are. Just because I know how to minor combo that doesn't make me pedal.

    Please don't start a flamewar in my topic, go somewhere else.
    he never said you used pedal, he implied the guy that played the char in that video used pedal, the guy in the video is fuyi/fuat aslan... its not u playing in that video.
    you just gear up a char and let everyone play it and make some vids. do you play in any of the videos? if so please share them here.


    and fuyis videos are great. hes is deff one of the best sins at vsing out there.

  13. #13
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    pk talks even TBL dont help alot in pk
    Why you in Gladiatorz clan and keep fighting each other lol ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Why you in Gladiatorz clan and keep fighting each other lol ?
    character is ehsan's aka topcat, he just shared it

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Why you in Gladiatorz clan and keep fighting each other lol ?
    1. im not gladiator member

    2. hes not gladiator member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:07 PM
  2. Chukaro vs ItzSinins
    By rdamas75 in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •