Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

IXB +10 diez :o

This is a discussion on IXB +10 diez :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n he got banned for buying duped items i wonder how many else would get banned for ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by FatM4n
    he got banned for buying duped items
    i wonder how many else would get banned for buying dube items or selling dube items in these forums.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    he got banned for buying duped items
    i wonder how many else would get banned for buying dube items or selling dube items in these forums.[/b]
    Too many.. But I wonder how bright that ixb +10 was after rebirth :lol:

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Candy on thisforum has the +10ixb now
    he isnt on this forum any more [/b]
    No offense to you, but how can you ban him for buying that, when you bought a bardish +9 off a guy in moradon, same guy was selling cleaver and another item +9 on a turk USD site.

well first of all if you can't see the difference between a +9 middle class item, worth approx 100 mil at +8, and a +10 high grade item worth over 900 mil at +8 then you have a serious problem right there

second of all he was banned for trying to sell a +10 high class obviously illegal item for USD, like it or not. If i were to allow the sales of +10 high class items such as chitins, mirages, shards, raptors etc then i wouldnt be performing my duty and protecting the people on this forum properly.

Originally posted by PADDY
    well first of all if you can't see the difference between a +9 middle class item, worth approx 100 mil at +8, and a +10 high grade item worth over 900 mil at +8 then you have a serious problem right there

second of all he was banned for trying to sell a +10 high class obviously illegal item for USD, like it or not. If i were to allow the sales of +10 high class items such as chitins, mirages, shards, raptors etc then i wouldnt be performing my duty and protecting the people on this forum properly.
    ok, but he was selling a +9 md :s

Oh, also paddy.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...hlight=ice+belt
    Ice Belt +3 (almost certainly a dupe)
    Dont want to flame, but just trying to see fairness. :S

Originally posted by PADDY

yeah well about that you tried sell your bardish +9 ? right and you tried sell it for usd and it is from turk who sells +9 items in turk forum must be legit. so your bardish +9 is probably made by using dube method. also i have seen lot of hellbreaker +8 and ii +8 selling in these forums in ke time. and all of those items are made by gm or dube method and also they are from ft...

the one that i have never accepted offers for? My ice belt +3 is with me today and will be until my character gets eventually deleted, and it will almost certainly never leave my inn unless im messing with cama

more to the point it doesnt even reduce slowing rates, i just use it as a dupe wipe tester... touching on 4 months now

anyhow fuck it, dont know why i bother helping idiots, ill unban him and let ya'll spend your usd on the obviously illegal shit and watch tears run down peoples faces next dupe wipe, or next time k2 actually look at their game and ban the guy holding that item

and julio, no i didnt sell my bardish for usd, never plan to, infact i am yet to sell a single item in this game for USD

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

yeah well about that you tried sell your bardish +9 ? right and you tried sell it for usd and it is from turk who sells +9 items in turk forum must be legit. so your bardish +9 is probably made by using dube method. also i have seen lot of hellbreaker +8 and ii +8 selling in these forums in ke time. and all of those items are made by gm or dube method and also they are from ft...[/b]
    You actuallt believe that +10 ixb is legit? I have heard everything.. thats pathetic. :wacko:The only reason your upset is because the one that bought that item was a stupid ass clanie of yours.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

yeah well about that you tried sell your bardish +9 ? right and you tried sell it for usd and it is from turk who sells +9 items in turk forum must be legit. so your bardish +9 is probably made by using dube method. also i have seen lot of hellbreaker +8 and ii +8 selling in these forums in ke time. and all of those items are made by gm or dube method and also they are from ft...
    You actuallt believe that +10 ixb is legit? I have heard everything.. thats pathetic. :wacko:The only reason your upset is because the one that bought that item was a stupid ass clanie of yours.[/b]
    no i dont belive it is legit and also i have said to my clanie he was really stupid when he bought that item.

gays it isnt fake i got pic of it too :wacko:
    FUK THE BEST BOW IN DIES[/b]
    haha :P

Lol you bumped this topic to laugh at that statement?

Banned

haha :P[/b]
    Banned, at least for 3 days please....

You&#39;re a dumbass

haha :P[/b]
    nice sig
    say hello to ur bann

dizz123

i wonder if this thing is still around or not

opps edit: for got it is from diez sever :S

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast