Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

JamesParker Pk movie Vol 1 from EUKO(one of the best international private servers)

This is a discussion on JamesParker Pk movie Vol 1 from EUKO(one of the best international private servers) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; youtube copyright issues, i guess...
Page: 2

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

youtube copyright issues, i guess

sweetysword

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice video :P

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by JamesParker View Post
    they made it inflict the hight damage on server instead of draining mana. It hits from 2k to up to 5k dmg(highest i got so far) the dmg depends on the guys resist.
    this is a reason i dont really like private servs. most of these skills dont work properly and they say it works 100% but all they did was changed it to some other effect of the skill.

why u want everything to work like usko? that's exactly why they made a priv server..

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    why u want everything to work like usko? that's exactly why they made a priv server..
    players want the Game exactly work as it works in USKO(skills, quests, combo, pk system). USKO is full of cheaters who ruin the game. that's why some ppl make priv servers. And players who play it want to play on a server w/o cheaters, not with a different game.

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    players want the Game exactly work as it works in USKO(skills, quests, combo, pk system). USKO is full of cheaters who ruin the game. that's why some ppl make priv servers. And players who play it want to play on a server w/o cheaters, not with a different game.
    atm the creater of the game and some gms are working to fix all the skills and they said they've fixed most of them so they opened a beta server; a different ip from the original 1 and it looks cool like u can expand the skill bars like usko they made arenas at moradon working and now they're trying on skills so idk when they will be able to fix all but i guess all of them will be fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesParker View Post
    why cant u watch it?

because it says that it contains content from UMG

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    youtube copyright issues, i guess
    indeed .....

Quote Originally Posted by lil_mageskillz View Post
    this is a reason i dont really like private servs. most of these skills dont work properly and they say it works 100% but all they did was changed it to some other effect of the skill.
    Sexyko has all the skill working O_o it even has instant magic working like on usko 3 novas ftw and this

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/bgsexyko1534lightshockj

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8465/15342.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1...derrankher.jpg

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by plopz View Post
    because the way the skills are made in usko are perfect. most private servers cant make the skills work so they create some random skills and it ends up makeing the class so unbalenced.

love the combo ^_^ good vid, did you play warrior before?

Pretty nice vid.

I always thought that the pk on priv server was very bad, but some parts of your movie make it look like it's better then on USKO.

Pk vids with a lot of high lvl mages in the party make me feel like making a mage on my own :x. Too bad I suck at mage so I'm not going to try it again lol

Extrem1st

Always fun to watch mage party pk movies. The only down in this movie was the CSW, there wasnt much pk really. Other than that it was fun to watch.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

the best part was where u abused cata bugg and recorded it

Banned

csw was nice ;>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast