Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Japan is here

This is a discussion on Japan is here within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; take it easy man . go jerk a bit and when you relax come again and say what you wanna ...
Page: 3

YuGiOh

take it easy man . go jerk a bit and when you relax come again and say what you wanna say.

tindall

.........zzzzzzhere it goes again...another crying american flamein on the asian...damn u white crackers...always blamin it on japanese or chinese..[/b]
    There is a reason for that, there a ton of Gold Farmers/Character sellers coming out of the Japense market right now.

take it easy man . go jerk a bit and when you relax come again and say what you wanna say.[/b]
    :lol:

Zaczaco11

i hate to thro possitive views on situations like these but save up your gb's and wait for market drop again, stock on pots and so on...

Banned

i like Chinese and Japaneses when they cheat,they cheat as much as the turks spells English almost as bad as the turks but god bless them for not calling you bad words only because you're not muslim.

its better to macroing there then cheat in pvp zones.

Banned

im so happy i quit that server
    its just deep shit of macro'ers and gold farmers.[/b]

im so happy i quit that game ;]

Zaczaco11

.........zzzzzzhere it goes again...another crying american flamein on the asian...damn u white crackers...always blamin it on japanese or chinese..look at the name..idiot those r turks..now before u blame know your shit rite aight?? and jus cause they have a japan on the clan name don't mean they r japs..ok? baba...[/b]
    i think the reason it was said they were japs/chinks was because (as rumor tells) CNKO(China) was shut down because of major dupes hacks and gb companies. Since this rumor started(i havent bothered to check its truthiness[<3 Colbert]) There has been a boom of KOXP like programs, Dupes, and GB farmers/sellers. Don&#39;t flame on because 2+2 equals something that you dont like.

*****My opinion/guess take it with a grain of salt*****

mrmagic2008

how did you get to the conclusion that they were japanese? just curious but why japan? do you have something against japan?
    What was the clue that said to you "oh these guys are japanese". Did they speak/write japanese to you? Did they talk in japanese to each other? do you even know japanese?

Zaczaco11

i think the reason it was said they were japs/chinks was because (as rumor tells) CNKO(China) was shut down because of major dupes hacks and gb companies. Since this rumor started(i havent bothered to check its truthiness[<3 Colbert]) There has been a boom of KOXP like programs, Dupes, and GB farmers/sellers. Don&#39;t flame on because 2+2 equals something that you dont like.

*****My opinion/guess take it with a grain of salt*****[/b]
    maybe? ^

Banzai!!!!

Banned

1) Read the names.
    2) Japanese can&#39;t play USKO, like we can&#39;t play JapKO (Well i can&#39;t understand any of the shit, so how can they?)
    3) Xtrap Updates every day recently, this is more than KOXP.

What is actually going on now. I think that theres somthing beyond KOXP and Xtrap really can&#39;t do shit. Time to act upon the Customer Support (Yeah yeah, we know it sucks, but take .ksc&#39;s, send them in. Take one every hour and proove they&#39;re not moving etc. get some with x2 Coin bonuses if they are looting, im sure K2 will act fast)

If not.../quit_game..K2 dies..KO Dies...Warock Dies, Lots of K2 Games Die...GamersFirst dies...(Where did that come from anyway?! lol)

theres my 2 Cents.

Kreeden

They can kill ds too when u lure them?[/b]
    That would be surprising. Although, depending how far they&#39;ve brought the program, they could have lets say.. 8 rogues? Then minor heal each other as one gets hurt. They&#39;d be able to do so much.

HotAsIce

.........zzzzzzhere it goes again...another crying american flamein on the asian...damn u white crackers...always blamin it on japanese or chinese..look at the name..idiot those r turks..now before u blame know your shit rite aight?? and jus cause they have a japan on the clan name don&#39;t mean they r japs..ok? baba...[/b]
    white cracker? Shut your mouth before I blind youw ith a piece of dental floss.

gandalf

Theyre Martians :blink:

----> Media

Seekor

At least the Brazilians aren&#39;t here "yet" there about as bad as the turks in the last game i played so we got something to be thankful for.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast