Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Japanese KO server Screen Shot

This is a discussion on Japanese KO server Screen Shot within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shot at 2007-07-14 This is Exeptional Iron impact r11, hits pretty hard as in aldream as in ronark. Shot at ...
Page: 1

axl3378

Shot at 2007-07-14
    This is Exeptional Iron impact r11, hits pretty hard as in aldream as in ronark.

Shot at 2007-07-14
    This is Crazy Warrior Sword R13 223 attack power 116 fire elemental and 13 STR bonus JPKO power up store item. This was my friends char warrior, He burned sword on r14 dumb ass like r13 was not good enough

Shot at 2007-07-14
    This is Curse Bow R11 157 attack power 110 fire elemental and 10 str and 10 dex bonus. But archer sux xD

Shot at 2007-07-14
    this is my mage Creed with Hell Blood+8 (130 attack 45 fire elemental and fire resistance) +3 fire rings dual 42 skill hit 430-450 to any human in aldream 54 51 hit 700-800, 57 skill hit 550-600 + 100 continous damage or more. I use black chitin armor my defense on mage is 1200 pretty much owned every char 1v1 in aldream. Or more at the time as you can see xD

Shot at 2007-07-14
    This is another pic of my mage with r11 lightning of erenion, i believe you all know that staff, and dual +3 lightning rings, great stun but lower damage i prefer fire mage with hell blood+8 and FR+3 xD

Now lets see some pic of my assasin shall we .. I trained minor combo from zero's movies hard + uber items best char ingame litteraly. First aldream char:

Shot at 2007-07-14 5v1 not to strong players are easily taken down.

and picture of my assasin in ronark 60+ cz. That is Player killing board which came with new update (KRKO style)

Shot at 2007-07-14

And this picture I kileld talos at lvl 62 with healer 1920 and I fully minor myself all the time dont try this without really good items and undying 60% buff (use hp set and must have good uniques, best ROLs +1 or Foverings+3 , RE+1 dual or Elf metal WP+1 or EP+1 and Elf belt chitins +8 and good daggers and can easily take down talos)

[url=http://imageshack.us]</a>
    Shot at 2007-07-14

my ronark char

Shot at 2007-07-15

OK guys that was all of me, ask anything you would like to know. To play JPKO log to page www.knightonline.jp atm IP to all coutry is blocked exept to japane because of all duper foreigners, you can register anyway using jp proxy, have fun B)

Viano

Shot at 2007-07-14 :| Still in Japan KO ist new moradon ? Why for you SS ist last mora ?

axl3378

Shot at 2007-07-14 :| Still in Japan KO ist new moradon ? Why for you SS ist last mora ?[/b]
    that was my pic before new update

nocomment

pls make some screenshots of monsters in new moradon ect. if u can ofc :f

MacedonianSlayer

pls make some screenshots of monsters in new moradon ect. if u can ofc :f[/b]
    +1

GetRichOrDieTrying

that sword is insane O.o

ur gonna tell me now that u r legit? gel pls baba

at request>
    kk brb

KaChing

nice stats for lv 57 warrior with that sword

SeymO

Dont think it&#39;s easy to get this weapons in JPKO <_<

Or he is a duper, or he is japanese and has a lot of fucking money to spend in this game :/

Stripe the wrong answer h34r:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

How come my mage had 1000 more hp then yours if i only had imirs+2 ?

k well did some screens._.
    training puppets <3 i think the most of the ppl know about them already

arena

now.. tell me that u like new moradon >< for new server u got owned. (not enough mobs for all player)

teh map

WUFF <3

enjoy

lake mora

enjoy ^_^

edit: this guy was np transfering ><

RandomGuy

Dont think it&#39;s easy to get this weapons in JPKO <_<

Or he is a duper, or he is japanese and has a lot of fucking money to spend in this game :/

Stripe the wrong answer h34r:[/b]
    +1

These items don&#39;t come from a legit way, that&#39;s for sure. Foreigners (mainly turks) have already messed up the jpko market with their dupes and even some japanese dupe too (crazy sword r20, curse dagger r20...). Your clan 猫大好き is probably the same?

axl3378

This was my friend postin from my account

and yeah his items are legit... well dupe wipe didnt get em xD
    ..its prolly lot easier to get items on japko since there r less ppl playin it

t rey.. his mage wears black chittins... they have lot of ac but no bonus can be added to em.. so his hp is insane if u look it that way

RandomGuy

This was my friend postin from my account

and yeah his items are legit... well dupe wipe didnt get em xD

and its prolly lot easier to get items on japko since there r less ppl playin it

and t rey.. his mage wears black chittins... they have lot of ac but no bonus can be added to em.. so his hp is insane if u look it that way[/b]
    GMs just made the bifrost gem, medals, FT chests unstackable (that thing was done on usko loooong time ago if i&#39;m correct). All the items that come from those duped gems didnt get wiped... so yeah your friend&#39;s items are legit if you put it that way... I know crazyklemko has japanese friends and is super rich and shit... he may have bought those items, but its not hard to figure out they weren&#39;t obtained in a legit way.

Anyway, that&#39;s not the point of his post, thanks for sharing.

BTW, the "curse" bow is actually called "Dragon Wing".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast