Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Japanese KO server Screen Shot

This is a discussion on Japanese KO server Screen Shot within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GMs just made the bifrost gem, medals, FT chests unstackable (that thing was done on usko loooong time ago if ...
Page: 2

axl3378

GMs just made the bifrost gem, medals, FT chests unstackable (that thing was done on usko loooong time ago if i'm correct). All the items that come from those duped gems didnt get wiped... so yeah your friend's items are legit if you put it that way... I know crazyklemko has japanese friends and is super rich and shit... he may have bought those items, but its not hard to figure out they weren't obtained in a legit way.

Anyway, that's not the point of his post, thanks for sharing.

BTW, the "curse" bow is actually called "Dragon Wing".[/b]
    Well i wont say anythin couse u might be right... but he was always talkin bout his upgradin and shit...and for that sword and few other things im sure he made em legitly (hes good upgrader for sure)

Well i wont say anythin couse u might be right... but he was always talkin bout his upgradin and shit...and for that sword and few other things im sure he made em legitly (hes good upgrader for sure)[/b]
    yea and i know turks that are upgrading like a Pro too. they have R21 armors. this makes them legit? <3

u cant be "pro" at upgrading..
    once i made outta 1 fp +7 1 +8..

other day i burned 1 inventory full of +7 paper armor going +8 so dont tell me thats just skills... it has a system, but its hard to understand. 95% luck, 5% system

that glacier dagger.. is in pus since few weeks/ 1month, and u have 2 of them? well i dunno.. im not sure.

in my eyes for example that sword and the dragon wing isnt legit.

about "they dont got wiped"
    ofc they didnt. after u exchanged dupe frags gems the item u obtain is legit..

crazyb1

wow so fun to be alone in adream =)

lutekkkk

i will also post mine screens

new, longer, wavy capes:

my priest unbuffed with rental stuff ... that shield got over 400ac :

my priest unbuffed with my own stuff looking at training area :

Gold Trio in port near new moradon :

this is some new stuff ... u can set private chat for more ppl for exemple that u want to sell IN+3 or somethin&#39;

this is some new stuff ... u can set private chat for more ppl for exemple that u want to sell IN+3 or somethin&#39;
    [/b]
    yea thats a nice feature.

supposed to be used as chatrooms (can use also password) but alot of ppl (me) use them as buy/sell shouter sicne it has huge range

crazyb1

i got char too..
    on which server do u play?

im on the last server.. katon orcking i think

you know theirs going to be a horde of noobs after we get the update ^^

haru

screw this y every expansion gotta fuck USKO....i quit after KE came back and quit when ROFD came out ...now im back and planning go new server but it looks sooo lame

i think KO is trying to hard to be like WOW i think their next move is to expand luff and elmorad to their possible limits so we can cath up with wow

i think KO is trying to hard to be like WOW i think their next move is to expand luff and elmorad to their possible limits so we can cath up with wow[/b]
    aslong cancel animation works i dont care what they are doing with ko.

axl3378

How come my mage had 1000 more hp then yours if i only had imirs+2 ?[/b]
    Well bro I am using black chitin armors which cannot be upgraded and no bonus can be added to them that means 5 armor without any bonus, so if you are using crimsons you can add health bonus to all and have 1000 hp more but your defense would be much lower, my defense is 1200 on USKO warriors reach that defense hardly.. I dont need that much HP if my defense is so high lol

axl3378

i got char too..
    on which server do u play?[/b]
    on pathos but 1 day I got home drunk and burned all my items and my rigns tried to +4 and burned trust me that is the best way to end KO xD

axl3378

that sword is insane O.o[/b]

Well I have my doubts about KO. Honestly KO is such suxor game if KO was a blanket and you would strecht on the floor there would be a hole by a hole... that means how much BUGS KO has XD

on pathos but 1 day I got home drunk and burned all my items and my rigns tried to +4 and burned trust me that is the best way to end KO xD[/b]
    ye u obtained 3 x +3 of bifrost rings legitly. congratz u are insane(negative)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast