Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Japanese KO server Screen Shot

This is a discussion on Japanese KO server Screen Shot within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea and i know turks that are upgrading like a Pro too. they have R21 armors. this makes them legit? ...
Page: 3

axl3378

yea and i know turks that are upgrading like a Pro too. they have R21 armors. this makes them legit? <3

u cant be "pro" at upgrading..
    once i made outta 1 fp +7 1 +8..

other day i burned 1 inventory full of +7 paper armor going +8 so dont tell me thats just skills... it has a system, but its hard to understand. 95% luck, 5% system

that glacier dagger.. is in pus since few weeks/ 1month, and u have 2 of them? well i dunno.. im not sure.

in my eyes for example that sword and the dragon wing isnt legit.

about "they dont got wiped"
    ofc they didnt. after u exchanged dupe frags gems the item u obtain is legit..[/b]
    Klemko speaking now... yes you are right, cant be pro upgrader.. well honestly, I made 4 items R11 legit and i was thinking i have an upgrade tactic but the next 2 items burned like shit so maybe it works maybe it doesnt i dont care when i made 4 items r11 it made me feel good and that is all what matters.. however using a few bugs, I made around 20 item r11 and 1 item r21 and if you know Treat, he is also 1 of my real life friends he made elizion r11 legit. However guys listen to me now and listen to me carefuly. I have played legit, I have played with bugs in anyway I always killed everyone this game just doesnt sattisfy me anymore so I quited, and i recommend to you all to quit it, becase now you maybe think it is cool but soon or a later you will realizer that this is just a waste of time.. honestly B)

axl3378

ye u obtained 3 x +3 of bifrost rings legitly. congratz u are insane(negative)[/b]
    Dude you dont know me so dont say bullshit, I have made even +5 rings me and my friends but honestly I made +3 without dupe and +4 and +5 well... with a help of a few bugs B) THIS GAME SUX :angry:

Banned

Well I have my doubts about KO. Honestly KO is such suxor game if KO was a blanket and you would strecht on the floor there would be a hole by a hole... that means how much BUGS KO has XD[/b]
    can you qoute people without having to do every post seperate?

Dude you dont know me so dont say bullshit, I have made even +5 rings me and my friends but honestly I made +3 without dupe and +4 and +5 well... with a help of a few bugs B) THIS GAME SUX :angry:[/b]
    i dont know u and talking bullshit that u dupe?.. read ur own post.

bugabuse is cheating eh?

&#39;im not duper, i only abuse bugs&#39;

gj

emosexual

this looks shit :S
    /quit

axl3378

Now I will never again send any post to this forum. If you will ever need me for anything at all contact me at msn [email protected], If I will be around I will maybe answer with all of your questions. Just for the end. On JPKO we were CrazyKlemnko, Apex (also that warrior with r13 sword), Treat (with r11 elizion) playing legit for a long time and we were good, but when we found out for a bugs from USKO we simply tried them on JPKO and they worked, what else I can say. We fucking owned around 3 parties together, we had items like r21 or more, MAX is r30. Just 1 thing. We tested Knight Online Game to the limits, to the pure end.. We would even kill a GM if he would want 1v1 there is nothing left in this game to make us interested into it. So why left in it and playing. I am clean of KO for around 2-3 months and it feels fuckng good, I got a good laid, and meeting lots of wemen, having fun instead of playing this stupid game 24/7. I realized now... Dont waste your time guys, go and life your life. Get a girfriend get laid every night and have fun. Trust me you will not regreth it B) l

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

/quit[/b]
    u suck :P

most of those items.. looks weird..+ WEIRD stats O.O but finally ...

it goes about fun .. and it seems to be cheap ..

not like in this crappy shiet provided by K2 ... only cash cash cash premium cash cash cash premium ... v__v

japko is really nice if it goes to have fun B)

Now I will never again send any post to this forum. If you will ever need me for anything at all contact me at msn [email protected], If I will be around I will maybe answer with all of your questions. Just for the end. On JPKO we were CrazyKlemnko, Apex (also that warrior with r13 sword), Treat (with r11 elizion) playing legit for a long time and we were good, but when we found out for a bugs from USKO we simply tried them on JPKO and they worked, what else I can say. We fucking owned around 3 parties together, we had items like r21 or more, MAX is r30. Just 1 thing. We tested Knight Online Game to the limits, to the pure end.. We would even kill a GM if he would want 1v1 there is nothing left in this game to make us interested into it. So why left in it and playing. I am clean of KO for around 2-3 months and it feels fuckng good, I got a good laid, and meeting lots of wemen, having fun instead of playing this stupid game 24/7. I realized now... Dont waste your time guys, go and life your life. Get a girfriend get laid every night and have fun. Trust me you will not regreth it cool.gif l[/b]
    u fukin tard r playin dcz in my clan :F and u r everyday on STFU XD hehehe xD ^_^

Now I will never again send any post to this forum. If you will ever need me for anything at all contact me at msn [email protected], If I will be around I will maybe answer with all of your questions. Just for the end. On JPKO we were CrazyKlemnko, Apex (also that warrior with r13 sword), Treat (with r11 elizion) playing legit for a long time and we were good, but when we found out for a bugs from USKO we simply tried them on JPKO and they worked, what else I can say. We fucking owned around 3 parties together, we had items like r21 or more, MAX is r30. Just 1 thing. We tested Knight Online Game to the limits, to the pure end.. We would even kill a GM if he would want 1v1 there is nothing left in this game to make us interested into it. So why left in it and playing. I am clean of KO for around 2-3 months and it feels fuckng good, I got a good laid, and meeting lots of wemen, having fun instead of playing this stupid game 24/7. I realized now... Dont waste your time guys, go and life your life. Get a girfriend get laid every night and have fun. Trust me you will not regreth it B) l[/b]
    there are ppl that can multitask

KO, work and gf.. try that one.

axl3378

i will also post mine screens

new, longer, wavy capes:

my priest unbuffed with rental stuff ... that shield got over 400ac :

my priest unbuffed with my own stuff looking at training area :

Gold Trio in port near new moradon :

this is some new stuff ... u can set private chat for more ppl for exemple that u want to sell IN+3 or somethin&#39;
    [/b]
    man no offense but you suck honneslty

man no offense but you suck honneslty [/b]
    tell him the secret of the "few bugs" and he will be pr0 like u..

axl3378

+1

These items don&#39;t come from a legit way, that&#39;s for sure. Foreigners (mainly turks) have already messed up the jpko market with their dupes and even some japanese dupe too (crazy sword r20, curse dagger r20...). Your clan 猫大好き is probably the same?[/b]
    dude chill B) go to a bar grab a beer have fun

axl3378

i think KO is trying to hard to be like WOW i think their next move is to expand luff and elmorad to their possible limits so we can cath up with wow[/b]
    Man you are so right, you just cant be righter Wow is really the best rpg I suppose even though I have never tried it But I got your point I absolutely agree with you. B)

axl3378

/quit[/b]
    good job man If you quit KO, come to Slovenia I buy you a beer B)

Man you are so right, you just cant be righter Wow is really the best rpg I suppose even though I have never tried it But I got your point I absolutely agree with you. B)[/b]
    well i tried it at cybernet cafe, on my friends account..

after 5 hours i got bored.

playing ko now about 3 years and im still not bored :P
    explain..

edit: next time, if u say in page 2 u dont come back and triple post in 3rd page of the same topic, know, it doesnt look good

axl3378

I honestly dont know what turks or other people see at this game, but for sure 90% of USKO is turks, I simply dont know what pleisure this game gives to you all. Grow up will ya ? I can understand I was like you all once, but people say: ONCE GO BLACK NEVER GO BACK and this is true like hell trust me ! :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast