Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Japanese KO server Screen Shot

This is a discussion on Japanese KO server Screen Shot within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i tried it at cybernet cafe, on my friends account.. after 5 hours i got bored. playing ko now ...
Page: 4

axl3378

well i tried it at cybernet cafe, on my friends account..

after 5 hours i got bored.

playing ko now about 3 years and im still not bored :P
    explain..
    edit: next time, if u say in page 2 u dont come back and triple post in 3rd page of the same topic, know, it doesnt look good[/b]
    Dude... Whatever lol. Some people simply need help xD

axl3378

u suck :P
    most of those items.. looks weird..+ WEIRD stats O.O but finally ...

it goes about fun .. and it seems to be cheap ..

not like in this crappy shiet provided by K2 ... only cash cash cash premium cash cash cash premium ... v__v

japko is really nice if it goes to have fun B)
    u fukin tard r playin dcz in my clan :F and u r everyday on STFU XD hehehe xD ^_^[/b]
    I gave my char to Kazuya, what ever that man will do to it it is not my bussines :lol: B)

axl3378

man no offense but you suck honneslty [/b]
    Lol man you rented there Devil judge hammer +8 I suppose, and that PUS shield +8 or r5 which me and treat made probably anyway you RENTED it that means it is not yours, I hate rental store on JPKO, every noob can rent items there but in other way it isnt so bad we even have to try to kill them (unlike USKO..to most of the people 1 combo bar and they are dead <_< ).. it is not like on usko when you have good items you can more or a less kill everyone JPKO is playing with big boys where the noobes player in aldream have +8 mirage daggers nothing less maybe +7 shards but that is really the noobest

axl3378

wow so fun to be alone in adream =)[/b]
    that was late night when all the japanese were sleeping well most of them. And in Slovenia was normal gameplay time

Banned

DUDE YO SERIOUSLY CHILL WITH THE QOUTING...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and people call me spammer

well i tried it at cybernet cafe, on my friends account..

after 5 hours i got bored.

playing ko now about 3 years and im still not bored :P
    explain..
    edit: next time, if u say in page 2 u dont come back and triple post in 3rd page of the same topic, know, it doesnt look good[/b]
    well am just saying where trying to be like WOW and me too i find WOW boaring and gay i just like their maps and stuff the gameplay i hate ^^ everyone has their own taste

SexyMerchant

in the new server . B)

magnified

that firey bow looks so sick

lolior

guys can some1 tell me what are those gems everyone sells on merchants for so much for? they are like treasure chests?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

didnt see if anyone ever posted this video, and im not gna search to see, but just in case...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqkpUZFpvI8
    have fun for those who didnt see... zzz gn ko4life xD

I honestly dont know what turks or other people see at this game, but for sure 90% of USKO is turks, I simply dont know what pleisure this game gives to you all. Grow up will ya ? I can understand I was like you all once, but people say: ONCE GO BLACK NEVER GO BACK and this is true like hell trust me ! :P[/b]

Dude... Whatever lol. Some people simply need help xD [/b]

I gave my char to Kazuya, what ever that man will do to it it is not my bussines :lol: B)[/b]

Lol man you rented there Devil judge hammer +8 I suppose, and that PUS shield +8 or r5 which me and treat made probably anyway you RENTED it that means it is not yours, I hate rental store on JPKO, every noob can rent items there but in other way it isnt so bad we even have to try to kill them (unlike USKO..to most of the people 1 combo bar and they are dead <_< ).. it is not like on usko when you have good items you can more or a less kill everyone JPKO is playing with big boys where the noobes player in aldream have +8 mirage daggers nothing less maybe +7 shards but that is really the noobest[/b]

that was late night when all the japanese were sleeping well most of them. And in Slovenia was normal gameplay time[/b]
    how u call that? five posts
    double, triple, quad(?), ??????

RandomGuy

guys can some1 tell me what are those gems everyone sells on merchants for so much for? they are like treasure chests?[/b]
    It would be more appropriate to compare them to bifrost gems. They drop from Eslant dunjeon (accessible for level 70 and higher). They give new unique items, new bow, new shield, new accessories etc...

There is so much to talk about, did anyone explain the concept of the kallugar battle instances? They happen twice a day for level 60~69, and give you a %age of exp : ~10% for winners, ~5% for losers. They are instances of 8 humans vs 8 karus and last 30 minutes.

About Eslant dunjeon, it&#39;s pretty much the opposite, they are also instances of 8v8 but losers get a black gem (the cheapest among gems) and winners get gems depending their levels. For example a level 70~72 would get a green gem, a level 79~80 woulg get a white gem... On top of that, winners will also lose 1% exp... IMO, that forces level 80 players to keep exping.

It would be more appropriate to compare them to bifrost gems. They drop from Eslant dunjeon (accessible for level 70 and higher). They give new unique items, new bow, new shield, new accessories etc...

There is so much to talk about, did anyone explain the concept of the kallugar battle instances? They happen twice a day for level 60~69, and give you a %age of exp : ~10% for winners, ~5% for losers. They are instances of 8 humans vs 8 karus and last 30 minutes.

About Eslant dunjeon, it&#39;s pretty much the opposite, they are also instances of 8v8 but losers get a black gem (the cheapest among gems) and winners get gems depending their levels. For example a level 70~72 would get a green gem, a level 79~80 woulg get a white gem... On top of that, winners will also lose 1% exp... IMO, that forces level 80 players to keep exping.[/b]
    about the 60-69 i brought also pics etc and talked about it.

but that eslant dungeon is new to me..

and losers dont lose any exp?
    what kind drops could they be?
    is this one of them? bow:

RandomGuy

about the 60-69 i brought also pics etc and talked about it.

but that eslant dungeon is new to me..

and losers dont lose any exp?
    what kind drops could they be?
    is this one of them? bow:
    [/b]
    Sorry about that, I didn&#39;t read all the posts.
    Losers don&#39;t lose exp.

The bow you showed is indeed one of the new items you can get from the gems.
    This is what it looks like when it&#39;s being held.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

lutekkkk

yea maybe my priest suck ... but i got dual ROMs+0 + quest jewlery ... don&#39;t have foverins+5 O_o and other "stuff" ... and ... i really don&#39;t care

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast