Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JayneDoe Pk Movie

This is a discussion on JayneDoe Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur combo is good and the video was good to me but the song sucked 6/10 btw why is there ...
Page: 2

tamachan

ur combo is good and the video was good to me but the song sucked
    6/10

btw why is there koxpers in cz :S? i thought koxps all got patched? :S

GetRichOrDieTrying

dunno how ur beating the sins with 600 spam dmg :s

maybe they suck at minor combo xD

JayneDoe

YaY the priest can hack lol, he has no HP pots on his skill bar, so that would mean they have to be on right click, but OPPS! look close and before the New Moradon patch what ever was on right click had a green box around it, check out his mana pots on page one box #8 they got a green box around them.[/b]

this video are recorded 6 mounths ago.We have more more more koxpers that time.My hp pot is my right click, this is true.and it is in my f3 bar 1st spot.so u cant see right click effect but 6 mounth ago we havent any effect :S

SilentDaemon

Nice video

Beast&Harlot

this video are recorded 6 mounths ago.We have more more more koxpers that time.My hp pot is my right click, this is true.and it is in my f3 bar 1st spot.so u cant see right click effect but 6 mounth ago we havent any effect :S[/b]
    Are you trying to tell me that there wasnt any effect for when something was right clicked?Because if your saying that your fucking dumb and funny at the same time.Considering im a warrior so my sprint was always on right click i know for a fact there was a green box around it then it switched to that purple shit when Moradon Resurrection came out.So why is there a green box around your MP pots and no HP pots to be found on your skill bar?Doesnt make any sence, so that green box around your MP pots would have to mean they are on right click also, so that means your hp pots couldnt be on right click but they have to be your hp pots arent on your skill bar that you use.

JayneDoe

Are you trying to tell me that there wasnt any effect for when something was right clicked?Because if your saying that your fucking dumb and funny at the same time.Considering im a warrior so my sprint was always on right click i know for a fact there was a green box around it then it switched to that purple shit when Moradon Resurrection came out.So why is there a green box around your MP pots and no HP pots to be found on your skill bar?Doesnt make any sence, so that green box around your MP pots would have to mean they are on right click also, so that means your hp pots couldnt be on right click but they have to be your hp pots arent on your skill bar that you use.[/b]

:/ u r wrong.Just watch it again.u can download my video from filefront for watch.maybe u watched from youtube.youtube sux for video quality.and i guess u didnt see very well.mp pots havent green box or green whatever.i always use hp pot on right click.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12