Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

JD's Pk vid try....

This is a discussion on JD's Pk vid try.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why's stream for lazy people? Some people can't download or don't wanna download. Anyways, ty....
Page: 2

Supertinus

Why's stream for lazy people? Some people can't download or don't wanna download.
    Anyways, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertinus View Post
    Why's stream for lazy people? Some people can't download or don't wanna download.
    Anyways, ty.
    because its not that hard to just download it and delete it after u watch it :\
    but i guess some ppl do have crappy internet and take ages to download

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supertinus View Post
    Anyways, ty.
    The video is up!
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 08-03-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Banned

i would like to see you more as attacker and less as support

but dam nice dmg

StoneColdAngel

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdAngel View Post
    I've been so looking forward for a JD movie I hope I don't expect too much ^^
    I really liked it !! You are an awsome allround priest player. You can atttack and support! And damn your char must be so sexy, I would so love to plaay it once

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalais View Post
    i like that movie, it shows how hard is playing bp :P thats why prolly i love playing it
    nice actions, nice teamplay.

i would love to see some 1vs2-3 tho, or 2,3 vs many, bp debuffer can do that ^^ and I love watching it, small parties ftw!

i saw ur stats, u got rly nice items and 83, i think i would sacrifice a bit AP for more HP, ur hp goin down rly fast. imho a bit to fast. if not good mage, u would be dead many times.

I am jeaolus about that mage actually, transfer him to ares pls

I find 7k hp perfect for bp with 2h weapon. Sure, u have rly nice AC (and 21? wep defs) and AC>HP anyday, but i think a little bit more HP would make playing ur char much more comfortable. Ofcourse thats only my opinion, every1 got difrent preferences :P

P.S. i see ur server full of cursed weps, even more than on ares i think :O but we got full of hbs+21 or at least +9s ;/

thx, i DO have some clips of 1v4 and 1v3, etc, but in the end i usually just kill 1, and then the rest run and /town... its very rare for any1 to try and come @ me and try 2 kill me solo lol... and i get parasited 24/7 as you can tell ~~, but thx for that, i might restat and go 210 str, and adding the rest into hp and try it out, but i love having almost 2k ap with 1h weapon on

and yes almost every1 in my server has a cursed weapon, which is why i stress EVERYONE else to get 1, imo they are amazing, chaos rapes as you can tell from the 1st clip. :O lol

and yes, ponkie does save my ass numerous times and i scream @ him 2 tp my ass all the time =D haha and im grateful for it

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    i would like to see you more as attacker and less as support

but dam nice dmg
    thing is i would like 2, but by playing MY type of priest, i have 2 support more then i can attack, as well, my clan is a smaller clan w/ people who dont want 2 play support priest ~~.

StoneColdAngel

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    thing is i would like 2, but by playing MY type of priest, i have 2 support more then i can attack, as well, my clan is a smaller clan w/ people who dont want 2 play support priest ~~.
    You can mulit-quote, you don't have to double post Just use the button to the right of the normal quote button

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdAngel View Post
    You can mulit-quote, you don't have to double post Just use the button to the right of the normal quote button
    i struggle a bit already as you can tell xD lol ty

Supertinus

Awesome movie overall. Ofcourse editing etc could be better but I really really enjoyed the movie.

Your the best int/melee priest. hands down.

a nice movie from the best priest of Ronark server ..... gratz don´t kick my ass to much mate ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    a nice movie from the best priest of Ronark server ..... gratz don´t kick my ass to much mate ^^
    cuz ur in a party w/ 3 priest 1 mage and 4 warriors... duh... when ur about 2 die u get ur ass tped out

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    cuz ur in a party w/ 3 priest 1 mage and 4 warriors... duh... when ur about 2 die u get ur ass tped out
    heheh noone can tp better then niro

what r the songs u used?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast