Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

JD's Pk vid try....

This is a discussion on JD's Pk vid try.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great char and player, i like how it shows that sometimes you have to be full support for the better ...
Page: 3

Great char and player, i like how it shows that sometimes you have to be full support for the better of the party.

Good stuff JD.

GG video
    4/5

Banned

nice bro

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

really good vid
    i like it !

nice movie and nice team :P

the thing I disliked was your mana... damn your potting is terrible xD you should use your souls a lot more :P especially when there's no1 around to make it full (or close to) cuz you were missing it sometimes

and your dmg pwns lol... usually you just 2hit killed ppl

zabjaka

nothing thaaat special if u want me to be honest, wasnt so bad tho, gotta love niro tps tho :d

overally id say 7.5/10

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    nice movie and nice team :P

the thing I disliked was your mana... damn your potting is terrible xD you should use your souls a lot more :P especially when there's no1 around to make it full (or close to) cuz you were missing it sometimes

and your dmg pwns lol... usually you just 2hit killed ppl
    thnk, but i rly dont think my potting is that bad tbh... only the time when i got mana dumped by the mage and i was superior parasited but i was already screaming on vent for tp .

in reality the way taht i play is, keep hping pot as long as you can before you need mana, as long as you have SOME mana to keep your skills going, your golden. keeping full mana would help more, but im more relant of HP pots then mana pots, and instantly when i get hit, im already using hp pots, where i could be using a mana pot when i dont think im going to be attacked, but that rouge comes out of nowhere when im trying 2 get full mana and then my hp drops a lot more then needed to be.

dunno i think its just more of a playing style with potting, but ill try to mana pot more oftne and see if it makes a difference .

and thx all for the comments, ill try and do better next time when school is done with.,
    Last edited by JDizzle; 08-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    thnk, but i rly dont think my potting is that bad tbh... only the time when i got mana dumped by the mage and i was superior parasited but i was already screaming on vent for tp .

in reality the way taht i play is, keep hping pot as long as you can before you need mana, as long as you have SOME mana to keep your skills going, your golden. keeping full mana would help more, but im more relant of HP pots then mana pots, and instantly when i get hit, im already using hp pots, where i could be using a mana pot when i dont think im going to be attacked, but that rouge comes out of nowhere when im trying 2 get full mana and then my hp drops a lot more then needed to be.

dunno i think its just more of a playing style with potting.
    I mostly meant the moments when there are no orcs around or when you're chasing some1... you should make your mana bar full as long as your not under attack in case some sin comes out of nowhere :P

but let me show you when you could pot better
    0:25-0:30 u didn't use any pot :P
    few seconds later, when you r debuffing ur hp is full and you don't even use any soul
    from 0:45 you HP potted twice even tho your hp was full, then you used full heal + soul, then another heal and your mana was staying at less than half (around 2k) for almost 20s :P you potted when you almost ran out of mana and you didn't have enough at 1:11 to use full heal - which you should be having all the time :P
    after that one you still didn't pot back to full, just kept debuffing with 2,4k (later 2,1k) mana if I'm not mistaken... so after the mage casted vampiric on you, u ran out of it (and with full bar you wouldn't ) but thankfully, that mage saved ur ass xD if you potted with soul not with hp pot, you would most likely stay alive on your own (heal > hp pot)
    but anyway, after that tp you were again running with half mp bar full
    another action just like all the others, you begin with half mp bar full xD I'm always potting straight after we win some action or when I see orcs coming... and in that action you don't use souls at all untill you started attacking that priest (again mage saved ur ass xD) again heal > hp pot :P
    next actions shows that you're using your souls when u r at something near 500mp xD and there was a lot of time to use it twice to make ur mana full

ok I know I'm annoying, but hey, that's me xD you didn't need that mana cuz you've had that nice mage on your back, but sometimes you won't and you will die more than once because of it

I always used way more souls than HP pots... keeping my mana close to full was very important to me

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post

I always used way more souls than HP pots... keeping my mana close to full was very important to me
    and like i said its pure preference, and your chioce of playing style, i like hp pots , and i rarely even pk w/o ponkie there... none of us like 2 pk w/o eachother, and do realize im doing more then just what it looks like im also yelling on vent haha, ill try and record it sometime, its hilarious haha, but like i said ill try and mana pot more, i don't think i struggle with potting, nor how more mana is going to save me when i have enough to cast a skill, when an hp pot can give me more life and more casting time to try to get a debuff off.

Really liked that vid.. Nicely done

ImTommy

Very nice done, really enjoyed it
    9/10

/ Thardy

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    what r the songs u used?

nice vid btw

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Last song is called Capricorn by 30 Seconds to Mars.

jeweetzelluf

I liked it,

i know what u mean about int bp, cauze im int bp too atm.. luckelly i can go solo too atm, cause my friend on holliday ^^ (soon my FP BP PK movie comin^^)

int bp is really fun in my opinion, only i aint got that good items

9/10

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    and like i said its pure preference, and your chioce of playing style, i like hp pots , and i rarely even pk w/o ponkie there... none of us like 2 pk w/o eachother, and do realize im doing more then just what it looks like im also yelling on vent haha, ill try and record it sometime, its hilarious haha, but like i said ill try and mana pot more, i don't think i struggle with potting, nor how more mana is going to save me when i have enough to cast a skill, when an hp pot can give me more life and more casting time to try to get a debuff off.
    mm what i see is your mana is low nobody is on you :S and your not mana potting? why

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast