Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JerkyMyTurky Vol.1

This is a discussion on JerkyMyTurky Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noobybooby, arent you the one that tries to flame down 000000 / RW, and all other Ares old school players. ...
Page: 4

noobybooby, arent you the one that tries to flame down 000000 / RW, and all other Ares old school players.

Well, thanks for playing on Girakon, because you suck dick. What a joke, you think you can pwn those old schoolers lawl

ISeeYouPee

noobybooby, arent you the one that tries to flame down 000000 / RW, and all other Ares old school players.

Well, thanks for playing on Girakon, because you suck dick. What a joke, you think you can pwn those old schoolers lawl[/b]
    +1

Banned

Well, thanks for playing on Girakon, because you suck dick. What a joke, you think you can pwn those old schoolers lawl[/b]
    Sigh, its so sad that your on there dick...

Bcuz there old schoolers there special? If either of them want to ever get ripped apart they can contact me ,and ill set it up. Your good at keeping there dicks extra wet tho, congrats .

btw , whens the last time i flamed 0000000?

Ive flamed RW, ive flamed Matt....

Zero said that rofd requires no skill to pk in , i disagreed...
    If u agree with zero on that y even play?

All your "old schoolers" are just players, the way some of u sit on there dicks is just so sad.

nathan16

Pk vid sucked

Sigh, its so sad that your on there dick...

Bcuz there old schoolers there special? If either of them want to ever get ripped apart they can contact me ,and ill set it up. Your good at keeping there dicks extra wet tho, congrats .

btw , whens the last time i flamed 0000000?

Ive flamed RW, ive flamed Matt....

Zero said that rofd requires no skill to pk in , i disagreed...
    If u agree with zero on that y even play?

All your "old schoolers" are just players, the way some of u sit on there dicks is just so sad.[/b]
    I am on their dicks? I played with them, played against them. I am from Ares as well.

Get your retarded facts straight.

I returned to KO after 3 years, and I am already bored. So I am selling my accounts already, KE was a lot more fun

Banned

I am on their dicks? I played with them, played against them. I am from Ares as well.

Get your retarded facts straight.

I returned to KO after 3 years, and I am already bored. So I am selling my accounts already, KE was a lot more fun[/b]
    KE was a lot more fun your right, doesnt mean it takes no skill to pk in rofd.
    Just thinking that I can never beat them when uve never seen me play shows your on there dick. There not better then any pro out right now playing rofd..

btw y even bring the shit up here, if u want to call me a dick do it in a PM... Has nothing to do with this topic.

boring to me..

well 7/10

Pretty nice, good job ^_^

Carlund

good job and nice movie

ISeeYouPee

ty guys i know pk movie sucked cus i found out that i will sell all my items and i did all those vs. and pk in about 3 hours of pk
    and sense in girakon orcs are overpowred there is never people tokill

Havoc2

nice vid kanka

0000000 ruined the game for all of us! blasphemy! He taught us combo and minorheal combo for rouges! And because of him! they play support now as well! damn him!

j/k. But tbh its true, the "olschoolers" were the first ones to master "combo" and "minor heal combo" and zero was one of the first to play a rouge well as a support character in duo. After that alot of players started to get good at the game, alot of rouges started to practice minor heal combo. Ever sense then pvp has been simple, it still requires team work and watching the battlefield but everyone knows the same combo which once a combo is perfected it cant get any "faster". It can only be so fast and everyone knows combo now. Everyone can get +1 and +2 shit now and after level 70 average warrior hp is 6 - 7k scrolled and thats before 77+. The old days were much easier when warriors had like 5.5k hp scrolled and rouges were around 3.7k - 4.2k. Now its on a much larger scale.

/offtopic

like i said, good vid, gogo new server?

DarK

Pk vid sucked[/b]
    I liked it.

gj turky

ISeeYouPee

yo thanks guys
    ya i am going to new server sorry i must leave , it is just not all the same :P
    anyways i hope it will be fun cus we will be melee this time .
    thanks for watching btw. i know its not that good but couldnt do that much when i had like 3 hours of pk :S

nice video rly nice
    9/10 for me
    can you please tell me name of the first song? ^^

ahh nvm got it

so boring
    8/10

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast