Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

jone_billote's short term memory problem

This is a discussion on jone_billote's short term memory problem within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jone_Biloute....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Page: 6

Rentzusuken

Jone_Biloute....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

userbin

i remeber when jone first went to cz ;/

1 hit ko easy np...

after that he became a hiz wannabe, pro runner, pro ks'er ;/

userbin

i remeber when jone first went to cz ;/

1 hit ko easy np...

after that he became a hiz wannabe, pro runner, pro ks'er ;/

Damn if you guys think Hiz and Jone_biloute are bad, they are NOTHING compaired to ARCCANGEL or whatever the fuck his name is. He's in cz 24/7 ksing every damn thing in sight.... he runs like a pussy when he is hit but he always loves to run with the crowd and lightfeet ahead of the rest.

Damn if you guys think Hiz and Jone_biloute are bad, they are NOTHING compaired to ARCCANGEL or whatever the fuck his name is. He's in cz 24/7 ksing every damn thing in sight.... he runs like a pussy when he is hit but he always loves to run with the crowd and lightfeet ahead of the rest.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Jone_Biloute
    lol learn english please so we can understand what ur saying Smile
    First fuk u ok?! u learn to respect ppl that u don't know

U can come to noob.

Camazotz i wait for u so come noob
    can i pls too
    I'll 1v1 you unbuffed.
    I'm a battle priest
    OKE?!!! LETS GO o_O
    you're an NP donation, btw.
    to me.
    every moment I see you in cz.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Jone_Biloute
    lol learn english please so we can understand what ur saying Smile
    First fuk u ok?! u learn to respect ppl that u don't know

U can come to noob.

Camazotz i wait for u so come noob
    can i pls too
    I'll 1v1 you unbuffed.
    I'm a battle priest
    OKE?!!! LETS GO o_O
    you're an NP donation, btw.
    to me.
    every moment I see you in cz.

Originally posted by Valentin_FR
    LOL fuckers ...
    Just one thing :

He is lvl 66 ... good stuff .. so All fuckers who is lvl -66 => Shut up ! ok ? *
    Coz Nobody speak about babashoppers ...
    Jone_Biloute fuck you for ever coz u are jalous or something like that .
    So now stop talking about him .
    lol and i love when u say he is a noob lmao .
    but a noob lvl 66 ? lol u are what so ? lol lvl 63 Dismantle ( lutz ) u are a good fucker with your MS +1 *lol poor noob Go exp noob, Jone_biloute kill u easy noob hahahaha *
    M4d4f4k4 pff !
    pfft, jelous of Jone? Jone couldn't even stratch me. I bet i could tank his noob ass unbuffed. He's just like Hiz, except Hiz is better at sucking

Originally posted by Valentin_FR
    LOL fuckers ...
    Just one thing :

He is lvl 66 ... good stuff .. so All fuckers who is lvl -66 => Shut up ! ok ? *
    but a noob lvl 66 ? lol u are what so ? lol lvl 63 Dismantle ( lutz ) u are a good fucker with your MS +1 *lol poor noob Go exp noob, Jone_biloute kill u easy noob hahahaha *
    M4d4f4k4 pff !
    pfft, jelous of Jone? Jone couldn't even stratch me. I bet i could tank his noob ass unbuffed. He's just like Hiz, except Hiz is better at sucking

Haxium

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Valentin_FR
    LOL fuckers ...
    Just one thing :

M4d4f4k4 pff !
    pfft, jelous of Jone? Jone couldn't even stratch me. I bet i could tank his noob ass unbuffed. He's just like Hiz, except Hiz is better at sucking[/b]
    are u sure about the last part?
    Sometimes, i feel the same as turks that say "I wish i wasnt turk sometimes".
    ye, im french ... no more shame pls :x

Haxium

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Valentin_FR
    LOL fuckers ...
    Just one thing :

M4d4f4k4 pff !
    pfft, jelous of Jone? Jone couldn't even stratch me. I bet i could tank his noob ass unbuffed. He's just like Hiz, except Hiz is better at sucking[/b]
    are u sure about the last part?
    Sometimes, i feel the same as turks that say "I wish i wasnt turk sometimes".
    ye, im french ... no more shame pls :x

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    omg finally someone noticed too. that dude wont die, me and imp1mp were killing parties of 8 and that gay comes out of nowhere with no armor, no minor(he was just poting from time to time), and was tanking like 5 ppl while being completly duffed...anyone know him or is he lvl 70 or something?

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    omg finally someone noticed too. that dude wont die, me and imp1mp were killing parties of 8 and that gay comes out of nowhere with no armor, no minor(he was just poting from time to time), and was tanking like 5 ppl while being completly duffed...anyone know him or is he lvl 70 or something?

Banned

jone is one of the worst sins i have ever seen, glad you got all your np from crystal leeching. you back talk orcs who gain theirs the right way without having a crystal do it for them......goob job jone_biloutte, your my idol and keep teaching me how to be a sin!

Banned

jone is one of the worst sins i have ever seen, glad you got all your np from crystal leeching. you back talk orcs who gain theirs the right way without having a crystal do it for them......goob job jone_biloutte, your my idol and keep teaching me how to be a sin!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast