Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

[JPKO]Assassin weapons

This is a discussion on [JPKO]Assassin weapons within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and one more point for JPKO ... it's realy free to play couse there never been more then 80% ppl ...
Page: 5

Helpik

and one more point for JPKO ... it's realy free to play couse there never been more then 80% ppl online on one server zzzzzzzz

crazyb1

i wanna back to JPKO
    i got an old account with rogue lvl 40 something like that :x
    which server to start on?

Helpik

I'm playing on server ハラキリ (Harakiri) in name is ‰ ... orc side ........

One thing don&#39;t go lvl 60+ ^^ in big cz It&#39;s hard to survive with 75lvl char(couse most off Japanese players are 75+ <_< ) and It&#39;s realy hard to exp that zzzz (not much ppl for exp party )

crazyb1

Amm ok i will start on this server..
    i will open Rogue
    if u got noob items tell me plz

nick: CrazyRogueX
    what your nick?

hrobar

Fuck it jpko sucks too now turks figured out how to dupe gold bars and fragments from bifrost and they are still doing it. Yesterday turk offered me 21 gbs for my char which is in jpko too much cause only best players got so much money. When i asked him where is it from he told me Ý can duppe no pro bro! This turkish motherfuckers are running every game which i like! I say fuck Ko play C&C Tiberium wars cause turks cant fucked up it cause i play it on lan :P

Fuck it jpko sucks too now turks figured out how to dupe gold bars and fragments from bifrost and they are still doing it. Yesterday turk offered me 21 gbs for my char which is in jpko too much cause only best players got so much money. When i asked him where is it from he told me Ý can duppe no pro bro! This turkish motherfuckers are running every game which i like! I say fuck Ko play C&C Tiberium wars cause turks cant fucked up it cause i play it on lan :P[/b]
    bullshit,
    since the jpko community is small, gms have the control.
    you wont see a koxper more then 2 days, same for all kind of bugs

hrobar

Omfg u still think gms are best lol!!! There is still koxp and duppe i know 12 duppers and 20 koxpers which arent banned nad i know them for 6 months!!

Omfg u still think gms are best lol!!! There is still koxp and duppe i know 12 duppers and 20 koxpers which arent banned nad i know them for 6 months!![/b]
    aha I R BELIEV U

im talking about my expirience with jpko gms, when i saw koxpers @ for example, goblins/cardinals i just shouted 2-3 minutes in moradon, and japanese player do the rest.
    a.s

hrobar

U have had luck cause last time i pmed gm i got report and only becuase gm dont likes foreigners!
    And trust me the biggest duppers and koxpers arent still banned and i am not going to risk to pm a gm cause he banned my friend for that :angry:

U have had luck cause last time i pmed gm i got report and only becuase gm dont likes foreigners!
    And trust me the biggest duppers and koxpers arent still banned and i am not going to risk to pm a gm cause he banned my friend for that :angry:[/b]
    uhm you dont got my point..

i said: " i shouted and the jp players did the rest"

i ment, i shouted :"KOXP IN XXX.XXX Luferson!"

a g1 clanleader checked the situation, reported, 5 hours later slm&#39;bye cheater

hrobar

But think about how would u report ur way a dupper hmm?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I had one of the best fights in japko in my ko history. Full party of lvl 80&#39;s vs full party of lvl 80 ftw.

Its true GMs dont like english spamming ppl. Also its hard to find exp party when u cant speak a word of japanese. Tho japko is awsome. And yea make a dcz char^^ U are no match against real ppl in real cz.

But think about how would u report ur way a dupper hmm?[/b]
    yea its not strange that a lv 50 sin has dual shard full chitined +8 after 2 days playing right?

about duper you dont need to do anything. it looks very strange, when few ppl made in 1-2 days billions over billions in "some way"

"you dont own with +60 the cz in jpko"

well thats not true..
    its still:
    Skill > all

i remember when i killed with my dcz rogue a lv 70 warrior (my old clanleader) ( i was scrolled / he got wolf only)

and since you can rent items you can get a cs right? .
    in my server i had an opponent that was godly (1k dmg with 25 sword def ( that red shield like a half CS))
    but after i got rental cs i used it when i got gangbanged by the japanese party.

torment = 1.8 k spike on a warrior (my best dmg ever)
    i dont know about jp&#39;s but.. to me they seem like "AP > ALL" and they use Str stuff without any weapon def (bronze belt/ironbelt/neck, gb)
    i remember we made a 6vs5 against a foreign party we were 60-62 and 1 lv51 healer, vs 2 lv72 sins, 1 lv70 warrior, 1 lv 68 priest and a lv 74 priest

so dont tell me "you HAVE NO CHANCE to own" when you hit right lv60
    also:
    in wars ive made solo 2-3k which is not really bad so..
    spike > hellblade :P

Infinity.be

i started jap ko yesterday and i xp a mage human int fire/ light atm for xp ( i tought they had apos / deru party but they hadn&#39;t :P ) and 42.70 ( hard to xp solo all the time but <3 fire burst zombi ).

if you want xp or play with me pm moumoutus, i&#39;m in the second server in the list ( with the % in the name )

RiseAgainst_

I want to play babas

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast