Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

[JPKO]Assassin weapons

This is a discussion on [JPKO]Assassin weapons within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st it isnt strange for japanise to have good stuff cause everyone has second char so its difficult to say ...
Page: 6

hrobar

1st it isnt strange for japanise to have good stuff cause everyone has second char so its difficult to say who is who and 2nd everyone has valkira so u cant see what is he wearing and jpko i owned lvl 72 warior 1 vs 1 with bp lvl 62 debuffer so tell me something about it! There were only 4 ppl i could own with my bp that was warior norton cross lvl 78 and one rogue

1st it isnt strange for japanise to have good stuff cause everyone has second char so its difficult to say who is who and 2nd everyone has valkira so u cant see what is he wearing and jpko i owned lvl 72 warior 1 vs 1 with bp lvl 62 debuffer so tell me something about it! There were only 4 ppl i could own with my bp that was warior norton cross lvl 78 and one rogue [/b]
    thats my point.. every1 thinking japanese? huh those nolifes are all lv 80

this ppl have no idea about jps. in my old server for example the best clan exped about 3 hours a day and maybe 1 hour pk
    which isnt that "nolify"
    true there are alot of highlvlers but not more then in usko manes/logos/pathos

+ it IS strange that ppl have from 1 day to other uber gear. or do you want to tell me the 2nd chars of real highlvled ppl are in g5 clans? not rly

hrobar

Yeah i know a lot of ppl which have lvl 70+ an dont have any good clan and nps cause like one bp lvl 72 say i dont have lvl to pk and truely u must know that they have 100% up prem them gold prem + 30% and those symbols which enhace exp they have for 60+ too that means if someone goes for example titans and put everything up he can get 300% of exp he doesnt need exp bugg! THats like japanise exp and they exp on hobgoblins too 2 ppl are killlling and others are leeching everyone kills for 2 hours and u dont need to be by pc ll time

Yeah i know a lot of ppl which have lvl 70+ an dont have any good clan and nps cause like one bp lvl 72 say i dont have lvl to pk and truely u must know that they have 100% up prem them gold prem + 30% and those symbols which enhace exp they have for 60+ too that means if someone goes for example titans and put everything up he can get 300% of exp he doesnt need exp bugg! THats like japanise exp and they exp on hobgoblins too 2 ppl are killlling and others are leeching everyone kills for 2 hours and u dont need to be by pc ll time [/b]
    hobgoblin ftw..
    i made duo with apriest in 5 days 61>62 (dont laugh at me bastard premmy users )

shard + xmoon ftw.

old xmoon was much better it had 30% mp absorb, i had only blood of wolf in my inventory lol no mana no hp <3

hrobar

Nah hobs are good for exp i made there in 4 days lvl 60 from 1 But for example my friend Aya makes it every day 4 hours alone exp on hobs and then he goes pk He is lvl 73 now B)

found some nice bows:

This bow shows once more how archer should be used. FAR FIGHTS!

a bow for supporter in a party or for the war (novas) low ap but got the balance with a hp bonus of a fucking 1/2k and high fr

all-arounder, new bow ingame probably best one. tank or from far away, no matter to the Dragon Bow

new added!

the bow of the elementery pwnage. use it or not, alot of archer fucking pwn with it, there is no other weapon with an elemental like that.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

i gave u my warrior to exp it! not to take 1million screenshots :P^j/k

post pls a screen of the "blue-bow" in my archer times i ever exp with the blue one...

edit: btw, in my invetory u can see the japKo pot styles :P

HP pot = beer^^
    MP pot = cup of coffee (or candys)

RiseAgainst_

Some weapons are just ugly as fuck seriously

i gave u my warrior to exp it! not to take 1million screenshots :P^j/k

post pls a screen of the "blue-bow" in my archer times i ever exp with the blue one...

HP pot = beer^^
    MP pot = candy[/b]
    you are the boss:

the bow of the elementery pwnage. use it or not, alot of archer fucking pwn with it, there is no other weapon with an elemental like that.

ty honey :P

and yes! this bow is fucking pwnage for lvling

Some weapons are just ugly as fuck seriously[/b]
    you are the fuck itself..
    http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?im...tarcherwt2.jpg this is ugly?

btw.. that tard has the bow (as you can see it) +9 Dragon bow...

131 ap on +8.. pure pwnage on +9

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

you are the fuck itself..
    http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?im...tarcherwt2.jpg this is ugly?

btw.. that tard has the bow (as you can see it) +9 Dragon bow...

131 ap on +8.. pure pwnage on +9[/b]
    oh holy shit thats awesome

in japko archers are good pkers?

oh holy shit thats awesome

in japko archers are good pkers?[/b]
    they are only archers because they cant combo :wub:
    a blind usko 1337z0r could beat with a spikerogue pre60 any lv70 of there pfft

but yea archers can spam up to +1k here..

they are only archers because they cant combo :wub:
    a blind usko 1337z0r could beat with a spikerogue pre60 any lv70 of there pfft

but yea archers can spam up to +1k here..[/b]
    but there are only 3 real 1337 archer

me, the white bow guy on the pic and i dont know who the 3rd is...maybe somebody who quit long time ago :P

but there are only 3 real 1337 archer

me, the white bow guy on the pic and i dont know who the 3rd is...maybe somebody who quit long time ago :P[/b]
    u died to a lv 35 paper mage how good u can be?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast