Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jpko dark side

This is a discussion on Jpko dark side within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jpko from the dark side look on this its french but u can read what it is...
Page: 1

hrobar

Jpko from the dark side look on this its french but u can read what it is

welcome in 2007

jpko got fucked up with the moradonpatch...
    thats nothing -.- rols +3 in +2-3 +9highclass are on the dupers hand..

gm do nothing

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

yes.....there was a time(before new morodam came) when jpko was legal....now every random turk noob dupe and pk( ofc skillless) with EP+3 in ardream.....

2min ago some fag spammed whole morodan with "BUyING CHITIN SHIELD AND SECRET SILVER EARRING"(<---200 times and in turk-english like "i am is buy" etc) i pmed him and offered a cs (i dont have one....for non-jap ppl its impossible to get one....same like IN IB[i am talking about legit ppl])
    this guy said he will trade me what ever i want for my cs :S ....he showed me some items he has

all items are at least +5rebirth (1st giga=+r6 ii=+r7 red blade also +r7).....i dont know how it is in UsKo...but in JpKo it WAS impossible for non-jap ppl to get such items....ofc the highlvl japnese pros got uniques and good items.....but now turks run around with IN+2 WP+3 and stuff.....

GONZO become like K2.......sad.....

Helpik

yeaa its very sad ... and its all true <_< JPKO was very good untill turkęsh dupers came and start dupe aaaand GMs stoped working on 95% (now its like 35%) and the worst thing is that other jp ppl are saing that GM get fucked <_<

hmm I thing turks destroy this game >< (now USKo is unplayable .... JPKO is on the way .... hmmm fuck ....... )

It was good game ... still remember the old days (chiitn +1 wtf?? )

Banned

lolll, funny cuz this is just how myko ended... GMs just disappeared....

hrobar

Btw to full legity i got an In and i am not a turkish duper i just got good jop friends but its worst and worst with turks they found some way how to make +8 95% but my friend told me gms wanna bann al non jp accs and that shit cause only turks make problem not all non jp players :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Btw to full legity i got an In and i am not a turkish duper i just got good jop friends but its worst and worst with turks they found some way how to make +8 95% but my friend told me gms wanna bann al non jp accs and that shit cause only turks make problem not all non jp players :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    but this is ONLY solution... without europians, americans and turks they will have old, good JPKO.... this should do k2 with USKO and bann all non-us IP adress... im sure turks would open your own TRKO and maybe here will be some like EUKO for europian players. ... this is my dream future for KO ... lol

hrobar

Ah but Jpko is the best one it looks cool and the new patch jon new don is realy amazing.
    Btw mostly i wann play Krko but is only for korea.
    Hmm EuKO? who would go there is there would be usko for all? Noone cause they have chars on usko which they dont want to leave!

but this is ONLY solution... without europians, americans and turks they will have old, good JPKO.... this should do k2 with USKO and bann all non-us IP adress... im sure turks would open your own TRKO and maybe here will be some like EUKO for europian players. ... this is my dream future for KO ... lol[/b]
    Dream KO without players? Sorry but without turks there is no KO atm. Yes most of them are idiots but they exp/pk/merch shits on moradon.
    We need them.

hrobar

No we dont look on ronark clan fewfellas only few clan members were turks and they exped alomsot 24/7.
    We dont need turks we can play without them

usko wouldnt have enough money to buy new patches and it would close like myko

no turks is no pk no exp no ko

hrobar

i dont think so look most ppl with prems are non turkish players and like krko they got enough players and only korean ppl playing it.

peterX

Wow im shockeed
    not fromt the french patch i think i can use it just for fum to patch up on my french but anyways

are you saying that with the supostly NonAsia bans (more like outside japan) ips

turks are also playing on JPKO, and they duping shit and gonna fuk up japan...

wow man u wait till there actualy is JP Gm after his ass
    they will ip ban him yes ?

yes.....there was a time(before new morodam came) when jpko was legal....now every random turk noob dupe and pk( ofc skillless) with EP+3 in ardream.....

2min ago some fag spammed whole morodan with "BUyING CHITIN SHIELD AND SECRET SILVER EARRING"(<---200 times and in turk-english like "i am is buy" etc) i pmed him and offered a cs (i dont have one....for non-jap ppl its impossible to get one....same like IN IB[i am talking about legit ppl])
    this guy said he will trade me what ever i want for my cs :S ....he showed me some items he has

all items are at least +5rebirth (1st giga=+r6 ii=+r7 red blade also +r7).....i dont know how it is in UsKo...but in JpKo it WAS impossible for non-jap ppl to get such items....ofc the highlvl japnese pros got uniques and good items.....but now turks run around with IN+2 WP+3 and stuff.....
    GONZO become like K2.......sad.....[/b]
    omg thats sad, and i started playing today (btw i met ya [iHug])

calm down retards (u too leo).

its known that the most known dupers are turks, but think about it.
    leo how many real duping tards we had on jpko on our server?
    NoNme? Banned.
    ChiquitaMuz? Unknown, prolly banned. didnt see him a while
    lucatard? Banned.
    the other ricecaking sin? Unknown, prolly banned by now. didnt see him a while either.

remember the pic i had when a JP said on clanchat that he was a koxper on jpko aka KO$$?

how about the polish ppl? i never will believe that kids like Bolek are legit since he was selling uniques all the time and buying now like a crazy rich sunnyboy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast