Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jpko dark side

This is a discussion on Jpko dark side within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; calm down retards (u too leo). its known that the most known dupers are turks, but think about it. leo ...
Page: 2

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

calm down retards (u too leo).

its known that the most known dupers are turks, but think about it.
    leo how many real duping tards we had on jpko on our server?
    NoNme? Banned.
    ChiquitaMuz? Unknown, prolly banned. didnt see him a while
    lucatard? Banned.
    the other ricecaking sin? Unknown, prolly banned by now. didnt see him a while either.

remember the pic i had when a JP said on clanchat that he was a koxper on jpko aka KO$$?

how about the polish ppl? i never will believe that kids like Bolek are legit since he was selling uniques all the time and buying now like a crazy rich sunnyboy.[/b]

LAWL Bolek xD

hrobar

Which server do u play?

the last one.. NOS is atm orcking if it helps

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

omg thats sad, and i started playing today (btw i met ya [iHug]) [/b]
    lol hi

calm down retards (u too leo).

its known that the most known dupers are turks, but think about it.
    leo how many real duping tards we had on jpko on our server?
    NoNme? Banned.
    ChiquitaMuz? Unknown, prolly banned. didnt see him a while
    lucatard? Banned.
    the other ricecaking sin? Unknown, prolly banned by now. didnt see him a while either.

remember the pic i had when a JP said on clanchat that he was a koxper on jpko aka KO$$?

how about the polish ppl? i never will believe that kids like Bolek are legit since he was selling uniques all the time and buying now like a crazy rich sunnyboy.[/b]
    NoNme is banned, right,
    ChiquitaMuz is not banned,
    Elnino crew=banned

but thats just the retard peak of the iceberg.....
    what about the guys offerd me 2G per black chitin part, what about the guy buying my lvl20 pet for 500m, what about the guys paying mo 900m per new acc? i know a lot of duper who lost their charas....like PerfectOne.....but they only lost their main chara....they have money acc and pm me "hý frýend me ýs ban, ý need make new smal cz chara, ý have good ýtem and lot money, can u gýfe me acc?" pfff they dont care if their dlw charas get banned...they make new.......what is about the elnino crew? banned....but now after they got a new naked warrior, this fucking warrior is exping with a raptor+8 and scrolls.....not every duper is stupid like "PerfectOne" "NoNme" or "Elnino"......not every duper user his uber items to become immortal with lvl 62 in big cz.....the most guys are skillless and pk in ardream....a WoE+0 is atm 999m.....but there are so many turks with hellblood+8 or woe+8....explain me how is could be legit.....sure....people like Chiquita are there and represent duping and would get banned sooner or later....but they are just the peak of the iceberg.....i dont know if duping is still alive, but i know there are tons of ilegal ppl and tons of illegl money.....so jpko is not dieing like MY or US but its sad.....

hrobar

To our server we play Harakiri the second one form up. And to duppers Mr lightening isnt banned. Xari0 isnt banned. Mrice inst banned Mclaren inst banned. Lifeoffline inst banned. _cedric_ isnt banned. .....................I counted 15 turkish dupers some of them have jp names thx to translator we created <_< :angry: :angry:

lol hi
    NoNme is banned, right,
    ChiquitaMuz is not banned,
    Elnino crew=banned

but thats just the retard peak of the iceberg.....
    what about the guys offerd me 2G per black chitin part, what about the guy buying my lvl20 pet for 500m, what about the guys paying mo 900m per new acc? i know a lot of duper who lost their charas....like PerfectOne.....but they only lost their main chara....they have money acc and pm me "hý frýend me ýs ban, ý need make new smal cz chara, ý have good ýtem and lot money, can u gýfe me acc?" pfff they dont care if their dlw charas get banned...they make new.......what is about the elnino crew? banned....but now after they got a new naked warrior, this fucking warrior is exping with a raptor+8 and scrolls.....not every duper is stupid like "PerfectOne" "NoNme" or "Elnino"......not every duper user his uber items to become immortal with lvl 62 in big cz.....the most guys are skillless and pk in ardream....a WoE+0 is atm 999m.....but there are so many turks with hellblood+8 or woe+8....explain me how is could be legit.....sure....people like Chiquita are there and represent duping and would get banned sooner or later....but they are just the peak of the iceberg.....i dont know if duping is still alive, but i know there are tons of ilegal ppl and tons of illegl money.....so jpko is not dieing like MY or US but its sad.....[/b]
    if they arent skilled who cares? only thing u should think about is how to get real uniques legit way since no1 sells them anymore.
    that sin on h side (yea the ricecaking one -.-) im sure id beat him now when i got 65.. even as archer. they arent immortal
    get high lv and pwn them with rental weapons.
    NoNme was a retard, which was thinking to survive the magicstick of the gm.
    who the fuck is PerfectOne
    about chiquita, where is he then if he isnt banned. vacation?
    chiquita is so full of money, with the first shot of a drain in pk he could be banned easy.
    problem is only, that karus gm somehow is more active then the human.. so biggest amount of duper are on humanside

live with it, or quit
    To our server we play Harakiri the second one form up. And to duppers Mr lightening isnt banned. Xari0 isnt banned. Mrice inst banned Mclaren inst banned. Lifeoffline inst banned. _cedric_ isnt banned. .....................I counted 15 turkish dupers some of them have jp names thx to translator we created <_< :angry: :angry:[/b]
    well bad luck. owned.

if the prices are high on ur server, and if u have a bit skill at trading u wouldnt cry that much about dupers.

THEY ARENT IMMORTAL -_-

dliel

hrobar

Hh our prices are high too but yesterday comed one guy to me said me fuck u bitch and showed me +10 pus unigue weps and i ask him wtf? ANd he said u reported me to cheater i got another char i am going to fuck this server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12