Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; another reaper flame job , trying lvling instead of forum trolling maybe then you could stand a chance [/b] Idk ...
Page: 10

CuriositY

another reaper flame job , trying lvling instead of forum trolling maybe then you could stand a chance [/b]

Idk what you means but who else are trying to flame.. we just said wait some months dude !

we make a sig soon , cause the constant whining and crying is getting a little old , doesnt your clan have anything better to do ? i mean there is always eslant , oops you cant go there yet [/b]
    Look, copying insanity now.

Wannabeesss

Banned

I can give you SS of me using critical light on him.

And hes even on the same HP... for about 5 mins[/b]

im begging give it to gm , i already talked to tapion on msn , dude if he is cheating he deserves to be banned , but im sorry i know him along time now and he doesnt cheat so i will take his word for it , now as i can see on the ss it looks like a screan glitch just like in bdw yesterday of 1 of your mages , thought it was pointless to ss it cause i thought OUR maturity lvl was above this non sense

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Look, copying insanity now.

Wannabeesss[/b]
    lal was thinking the same.

im begging give it to gm , i already talked to tapion on msn , dude if he is cheating he deserves to be banned , but im sorry i know him along time now and he doesnt cheat so i will take his word for it , now as i can see on the ss it looks like a screan glitch just like in bdw yesterday of 1 of your mages , thought it was pointless to ss it cause i thought OUR maturity lvl was above this non sense[/b]
    Ur maturity lvl is above posting bugs/glitches?

ok

Banned

im begging give it to gm , i already talked to tapion on msn , dude if he is cheating he deserves to be banned , but im sorry i know him along time now and he doesnt cheat so i will take his word for it , now as i can see on the ss it looks like a screan glitch just like in bdw yesterday of 1 of your mages , thought it was pointless to ss it cause i thought OUR maturity lvl was above this non sense[/b]

josri go back to school

Shinju21

why ppl just dont give up on this flaming man and go lvl get bosses and well meet ya in CSW or CZ bb

Royalassassin

a glitcher?

Go AFK more in a glitching place - I got plenty more SS's to prove that you could be attacked and that your HP wasnt moved.[/b]
    lol i was on Esc that day and mayb its called a safe zone?

Banned

could be why you wernt attack , and the humans doing it orc side , maybe gm could check into that

xchronics

this isnt a glitch you idiots..
    when the prison doors open the opposite nation can run in, and when doors close, you can hit them, they cant hit you..
    but they are still in there..

its a safe zone..

lol i was on Esc that day and mayb its called a safe zone?[/b]
    A Human safe zone.

Addmitted to it

And ITS STILL ABUSING A BUG

Hey thats another thing, sharing accounts - bannable offence I think tap will take it up with derek ^_^

Banned

A Human safe zone.

Addmitted to it

And ITS STILL ABUSING A BUG

Hey thats another thing, sharing accounts - bannable offence I think tap will take it up with derek ^_^[/b]

lol everything is cheating to the reapers huh ? btw its not bannable trying reading the T.O.S before you open your stinkhole

lol everything is cheating to the reapers huh ? btw its not bannable trying reading the T.O.S before you open your stinkhole[/b]
    Why you think F9Devil got banned for sharing? it specifys it i think i read it

Read before you open your stinkhole.

Banned

Why you think F9Devil got banned for sharing? it specifys it i think i read it

Read before you open your stinkhole.[/b]

wow +1

nocomment

another reaper flame job , trying lvling instead of forum trolling maybe then you could stand a chance [/b]
    as far as i see u are replying every post lolz and who is forum troll geez :A and GRATZ FOR KILLING BOSSES BIG DEAL LOL YOU ARE THE BEST! GL PWNING SERVER! roflmao

Shinju21

its not banneble u nub its only u cant get anny help if they charge u twice or something ...

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast