Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why stop playing. ko's a fun game only reason i play....
Page: 13

kennyburger

why stop playing. ko's a fun game only reason i play.

G

ok , so i see you all can run ur little trap over the net , lets see if u all can show some of ur skill , pm me in game a 1v1 and rember it will be fraps and you will be the 1st on my pk video , will be the starting sceen so pm Esc in game usally in A1 // if ur not 60 + dont bother pming me , i dont care if ur 70 ill 1v1 u and show you what i am , so pshh bring it ... talk all u want .[/b]
    tsss tsss..you are scarying me.
    probably the worst movie i have seen,sorry but i dont see anything special here or any skill.
    have a nice day.

but who the fuck makes a vid about it, you need to find reward from something other then a video game[/b]
    +1

have to disagree , we wanted it more and took it , it takes skills + orginazation to do what we do , and we make it look good / btw dx is 59 or atleast he says he is , and none of us are mastered O.o so now i hear a lot of reapers claiming we are shit , we aint gonna be shit , this vid is to shut up those little bitches cause we want it more , and when csw comes and we show up and leave cause thats all that is expected for us , unlike the rest of them who have to not only take it but pwn us with our noob skills in the process , btw this is 1 of maybe 15 times 3 people pwned partys of reapers + reapersmages + convicts , this is directed to show exactly what we are , and if you where doing it to you would brag also cause tbh i think its very cool that we accomplish so much for the noobs that we are[/b]
    and your a scammer/ag who gives a shit

Bizzzy

no flame pls

kennyburger

and your a scammer/ag who gives a shit[/b]
    you must mean fag?

i'v been playing w/ nik for 2 years + or so , hes never scammed anyone but hes been scammed . also

proof plx?

nocomment

tsss tsss..you are scarying me.
    probably the worst movie i have seen,sorry but i dont see anything special here or any skill.
    have a nice day.[/b]
    +1 and good night Lol

kennyburger

lol in that video Talos dropped a bus

N1GG4

This guy knows his shit.

+3[/b]
    shard please stfu and stop fucking bumping your own post its getting annoying and just proving how much of a retarded little kid you are by continuesly flaming after it cools down.

kennyburger

i don't want to post on "shard" so the flame goes back up but yeah quoted himself 3 tiems :X

Banned

but who the fuck makes a vid about it, you need to find reward from something other then a video game[/b]
    HaHa Comming From You LAWL , Go Speed Hack More Plx , and when in 1v1 next time dont get ur whole clan to bomb on me when u gonna lose take it like a man Troll Forum.

kennyburger

ffs jon i post to make this stop flaming and here you go start it again.

Its like a kid that their parents never bought him a toy, when he eventually recieves one hes so happy that tells all his friends and they are like, "man come on, i have tons of toys lol". Pretty much like that... you guys were chaoticsoulz in girakon right? well u sucked ass there, u just couldnt take so many GG's playing in the same server u were and then u drop the fight on girakon and waited for this new server. Yeah u can say ur the "best" in this server, u got the best lvls due to be holding the hobgoblins, some xp scrolls and SHARERS (getting 60 with a sharer in 5 days its not an acomplishment), u got average gear thx to yeah having an organized clan and boss runs. But u know what you are good in a ghost server where ur only competition is TheReapers, wich is ridiculous. Its so lame that u fell so good beating a team of 55's that thinks that they CANT take SQ or HQ at lvl 60 without massive and chitins7 glaves7 and masters. So my point is: Yes u might be the best right now in this server, but thats due to the lack of good clans in this server. But i definetly know that ur not gonna take the CSW, Miracle has the best chances, even more than the reapers with their 3clans toguether. And when u dont get the CSW ill give 2-3 weeks for ur clan to go BOOM! and 2-3 weeks after that no1 will remember you.

Banned

shard please stfu and stop fucking bumping your own post its getting annoying and just proving how much of a retarded little kid you are by continuesly flaming after it cools down.[/b]
    Coming from the 15 year old FAGGOT who cheated his ass off in counter strike 1.6 with his FAGGOT cousin jigsaw?

Quiet down kid.

Just as shitty at ko.

Keep server hopping, maybe one day you'll be considered "decent".

kennyburger

Its like a kid that their parents never bought him a toy, when he eventually recieves one hes so happy that tells all his friends and they are like, "man come on, i have tons of toys lol". Pretty much like that... you guys were chaoticsoulz in girakon right? well u sucked ass there, u just couldnt take so many GG's playing in the same server u were and then u drop the fight on girakon and waited for this new server. Yeah u can say ur the "best" in this server, u got the best lvls due to be holding the hobgoblins, some xp scrolls and SHARERS (getting 60 with a sharer in 5 days its not an acomplishment), u got average gear thx to yeah having an organized clan and boss runs. But u know what you are good in a ghost server where ur only competition is TheReapers, wich is ridiculous. Its so lame that u fell so good beating a team of 55's that thinks that they CANT take SQ or HQ at lvl 60 without massive and chitins7 glaves7 and masters. So my point is: Yes u might be the best right now in this server, but thats due to the lack of good clans in this server. But i definetly know that ur not gonna take the CSW, Miracle has the best chances, even more than the reapers with their 3clans toguether. And when u dont get the CSW ill give 2-3 weeks for ur clan to go BOOM! and 2-3 weeks after that no1 will remember you.[/b]

1. we didn't have a masive until yesterday.
    2. none of us have a full set of chitin +7 or better yet except for one guy who is god on anvil.
    3. IceFr0st barely got mastered today, thats the char that tanked tk (with hp gear) and talos and countless other bosses with out massive.(STILL WEARING FPS +7)
    4. Miracle is a bunch of speed hackers i don't call anyone something unless i'v seen it myself.
    5. exping with exp scrolls and sharers isn't our fault it makes easier to lvl, you could of done the same.
    6.we have a good chance at csw.
    7.who are you
    8. nik was leader of chaotic soulz, Shinju is the leader of judge get it strait.
    9. we are organized is why we can do everything that we've done so far.

there you go i just counted to 9 for you orko