Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Coming from the 15 year old FAGGOT who cheated his ass off in counter strike 1.6 with his FAGGOT cousin ...
Page: 14

N1GG4

Coming from the 15 year old FAGGOT who cheated his ass off in counter strike 1.6 with his FAGGOT cousin jigsaw?

Quiet down kid.

Just as shitty at ko.

Keep server hopping, maybe one day you'll be considered "decent".[/b]
    hahaha first of all who the fuck are you? 2nd of all sorry i aint a 15 year old kid and ive never cheated on 1.6 haha idk if we ever played together but i guess me and john owned you good to make you cry so much and assume we hacked haha

Banned

hahaha first of all who the fuck are you? 2nd of all sorry i aint a 15 year old kid and ive never cheated on 1.6 haha idk if we ever played together but i guess me and john owned you good to make you cry so much and assume we hacked haha[/b]
    Get out of open you fucking shitty.

kennyburger

CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE

b4 this starts to more flaming.

N1GG4

Get out of open you fucking shitty.[/b]
    english?
    lol i love kids who try to flame me and always end up gettin flammed back x100 and then just go cry themselves to sleep and wonder why they even started shit with me when all i was trying to do was end all the flaming.

Banned

hahaha first of all who the fuck are you? 2nd of all sorry i aint a 15 year old kid and ive never cheated on 1.6 haha idk if we ever played together but i guess me and john owned you good to make you cry so much and assume we hacked haha[/b]

Typical N1GG4, or should i say RIOT.

Your cousin wasn't blatant at all, but you on the other hand "THEY ALL LINED UP LOZLOZL"

Banned

english?
    lol i love kids who try to flame me and always end up gettin flammed back x100 and then just go cry themselves to sleep and wonder why they even started shit with me when all i was trying to do was end all the flaming.[/b]
    You hard over the internet?

if you dont know what open is you havent beat shard.

Fucking shitty.

N1GG4

riot as in my old clan? haha and if i said they all lined up then i meant it? haha maybe you should type kill in console next time and look at my screen then you can see if im legit or not. and haha u talking about cal open? lmfaoo haha trust me ive made it out of that and way beyond anyone else in these forums

Banned

riot as in my old clan? haha and if i said they all lined up then i meant it? haha maybe you should type kill in console next time and look at my screen then you can see if im legit or not.[/b]

Riot as in your ingame alias.

Riot, Enzo.

The cheating and flaming duo of faggotry.

They all lined up EVERY round. lollzzzz

kennyburger

talk about being off the subject :P

N1GG4

my name was never riot? and enzo haha thats such an old name that john had wow that was years ago eh.. lol im still trying to figure out who u are seeing as how you know takusic so i musta known you from a wile back in the oly days... trying to remember who u are.

Banned

riot as in my old clan? haha and if i said they all lined up then i meant it? haha maybe you should type kill in console next time and look at my screen then you can see if im legit or not. and haha u talking about cal open? lmfaoo haha trust me ive made it out of that and way beyond anyone else in these forums[/b]
    no you havent

#ringer for life you shitty.

Get to cal-p then come talk to me faggot.

Banned

my name was never riot? and enzo haha thats such an old name that john had wow that was years ago eh.. lol im still trying to figure out who u are seeing as how you know takusic so i musta known you from a wile back in the oly days... trying to remember who u are.[/b]

I knew you before you started knight online.

Which was quite a ways after me.

Still guessing?

N1GG4

haha see its funny cause id ask you for a 1 vs 1 but then i remembered its cs and 1 vs 1 means shit in cs.. and if i actually still played cs i woulda had my clan kick your gay little ass but then again i quit and so did most of them and yes we did make it passed p and made it to i and on top of that cpl kid. dont know who you are so im just gana ignore wat you say. back to shard now

HaHa Comming From You LAWL , Go Speed Hack More Plx , and when in 1v1 next time dont get ur whole clan to bomb on me when u gonna lose take it like a man Troll Forum.[/b]

what the flying fuck are you talking about? I dont even play Akara

ragiyr

Wow, you guys are just flaming anyone in the topic huh. N1GG4 isnt even in the clan you hate so much, but now the topic of overrun with flames towards him. Ask your mom to hug you or something geez.