Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i htink the point was how everyone says that the reapers will are one of the top clans of the ...
Page: 3

kennyburger

i htink the point was how everyone says that the reapers will are one of the top clans of the server when 3v8.

Shinju21

well if we got hobs how did we got it? we fight for it every1 else (that were same lvl then) give up on us so we earned the spot bb

Banned

I dunno how it is like to exp with 400% exp scroll, but so far you guys seem very organized

as for pk, all I have to say is, you guys are raiding troll party with scroll on.

scroll + debuff / heal vs Buff + no debuffer?

nothing to be proud of tbh

gj anywayz[/b]

OMG first time you applaud me and not flame .nice!!!! and ty for idea for the next and better vid ......

kennyburger

400% scrolls only work to lvl 50.

lol i bet u guys are white as hell

gg exp/ boss pk isnt too hard w/ full heal and malice and if they say they are 38-55 then not so great but otherwise good organization...

CheckMeOut

cool video, music is tight haha

have to disagree , we wanted it more and took it , it takes skills + orginazation to do what we do , and we make it look good / btw dx is 59 or atleast he says he is , and none of us are mastered O.o so now i hear a lot of reapers claiming we are shit , we aint gonna be shit , this vid is to shut up those little bitches cause we want it more , and when csw comes and we show up and leave cause thats all that is expected for us , unlike the rest of them who have to not only take it but pwn us with our noob skills in the process , btw this is 1 of maybe 15 times 3 people pwned partys of reapers + reapersmages + convicts , this is directed to show exactly what we are , and if you where doing it to you would brag also cause tbh i think its very cool that we accomplish so much for the noobs that we are[/b]
    its just about a week or so into a new server, its nothing to be proud of. make a vid again 3 months into the server when more of them are equally geared and level if u are still there.

Banned

for the record i didnt use 1 exp scroll so gtfo learn to lvl.
    < too food 4 u

lol releasing a video of a 3 vs 8 raiding trolls...isn&#39;t hard to raid an exp spot on scrolls cmon now =/

just wow

you&#39;ve single handedly proved that this is your first server that you&#39;ve ever done good on

kennyburger

just wow

you&#39;ve single handedly proved that this is your first server that you&#39;ve ever done good on[/b]
    and you&#39;ve proved you know nothing about us to say anything.

Hydr4

wow you guys are good....

to bad my fraps dont work anymore else i wouldve shown u how its done u guys do the same with 3 guys(including a priest) that i can do on my own but w/e good quality 6/10

Banned

ok we established from the smart guys and the epenis operators , no matter what we do we are never gonna get any respect , its so sad how jealousy overwrites your common sense ...... btw hydr4 thought you would flame but glad to see you didnt ty

i dont see wts all the fuss abt

3 Scrolled lvl 60s while gettin healed killing a party of duffed 55-
    i dont see wts the thing to b proud of :/

nd honestly i am gettin sick of judge members talkin shit about reapers
    its only 1st week of server
    and most of our members ( unlike nolifers of clan judge) hve jobs and other shits to do in real life

like i said b4 lets wait a couple of months and see which clan does better in the long run
    if ur clan wud b still arnd tht is

This Movie Sucks.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast