Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok we established from the smart guys and the epenis operators , no matter what we do we are never ...
Page: 4

ok we established from the smart guys and the epenis operators , no matter what we do we are never gonna get any respect , its so sad how jealousy overwrites your common sense ...... btw hydr4 thought you would flame but glad to see you didnt ty[/b]

you thought you would get respect from braging on fourms and posting a vid of 3 lvls 60's killing a party of lvl 50's.... ?

ST

ROFL, i remember some noob from Judge saying " YOU WILL BE ON A GROUND AT CZ" meeted him at cz, when he was 55 and i was 54 POONED SHIT OUT OF HIM

Well, 5th day of servers doesnt say shit. You owned TheReapers? Of you must be proud now, your 60s and reapers was like 50-55. Got first Talos? Nothink special, at ronark with Annihilation we got IB at 3rd day of server. Now eat shit and die Judge

damn i almost fall asleep watching this...

Let kiddos be happy some time
    Hah...i'm stil laughing , made one movie with 60's as scrolled vs -55+ buffed party ...

stupid ...just stupid

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow, ur so strong, u killed some bosses with afull party and raided xp slots on scrolls with 1920 heal full of 55lvl newbs, UR SO GOOD!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow, ur so strong, u killed some bosses with afull party and raided xp slots on scrolls with 1920 heal full of 55lvl newbs, UR SO GOOD!

4-stroke

wow, ur so strong, u killed some bosses with afull party and raided xp slots on scrolls with 1920 heal full of 55lvl newbs, UR SO GOOD![/b]
    pwnd

damn i almost fall asleep watching this...[/b]
    +1 ^^

Mariuszowy

but they did it :P

Now they have good items and lvls, so they gonna pwn reapers more more and more :P

GOOD !!!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

but they did it :P

Now they have good items and lvls, so they gonna pwn reapers more more and more :P

GOOD !!![/b]
    We'll see we'll see

n bout the vid. no words to say lal its just... well read other comments if u want to know how I think bout this

KalaBunga Senior Member

gratz.

ahbout the reapers the magesz
    full paper mage not even lvl 60 and wiht not even +7/12 hp armors , getting 2 shooted , think everyone can do that.

anyways gratz on lvl 60 and clearing all the bosses.

ahbout hte video the music was ok , rest was less.

donate coins plx then i go crimson hp build ice mage. :P

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Haha funny how many jelous people here is... If it was TheReapers movie everyone would write GG 10/10 etc. And you cant really say " Oh were only lvl 40-50 and your 60 " Well then, lvl to 60 also so you can own them back? Its like saying a lvl 80 is noob for owning lvl 60-70s. And you cant blame them for taking the hobgoblins floor, who stopped you from taking take it? No one did, you just couldent take the presure that they were more organized this time. You must stop cry and admit that not so well known people made good in the server. To many people seem to forgete that this is a game

Now on topic, the movie is lame, not fun watching a clan killing bosses :mellow:

Wtf? i click on it and he show me some game of PS2

This Movie Sucks.[/b]
    +1 lolol

feinis

i cant believe these kids are talking shit on the 5th day of the server. "we own cause we spent all more time exping than u in 5 days we rock ur socks" stfu. its only the fifth day. wait at least 3-6 months when people are at least decent levels and have decent items THEN talk shit. -_-[/b]
    So i have to wait until every1 in my server reach my lvl and have similar items with me,then i can start pk and be proud of killing him?

wow, ur so strong, u killed some bosses with afull party and raided xp slots on scrolls with 1920 heal full of 55lvl newbs, UR SO GOOD![/b]
    they should ask their lvl first?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast