Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow we wanna talk about crap armors, I had 2 chitins +5, one chitin +1, one fp +1, and one ...
Page: 5

Archy

Wow we wanna talk about crap armors, I had 2 chitins +5, one chitin +1, one fp +1, and one plate +1 on that movie, and you guys cry about your armor?

seems like the main point of the movie was to show how good judge was at boss hunting and how they owned thereapers

im not flaming but thats all i got from it basically, not what i look for in a video, but its nice

The once that says u suck are completly right tbh,

I wonder who scams the clan first and when it disbands, I'm pretty sure it wont last

Banned Senior Member

Funny how ppl turn on when they hear "TheReapers" ^^

Banned

But yet your still a forum troll...[/b]
    Forum troll? lol... shew kid, ya bother me. Only reason i still have ANYTHING to do with god forsaken game, is im trying to sell off the last of my items. Now "Archy", whoever the fuck you are, if you notice my member #, and the amount of posts i have.. that hardly shows me as a "forum troll".

Banned

have to disagree , we wanted it more and took it , it takes skills + orginazation to do what we do , and we make it look good / btw dx is 59 or atleast he says he is , and none of us are mastered O.o so now i hear a lot of reapers claiming we are shit , we aint gonna be shit , this vid is to shut up those little bitches cause we want it more , and when csw comes and we show up and leave cause thats all that is expected for us , unlike the rest of them who have to not only take it but pwn us with our noob skills in the process , btw this is 1 of maybe 15 times 3 people pwned partys of reapers + reapersmages + convicts , this is directed to show exactly what we are , and if you where doing it to you would brag also cause tbh i think its very cool that we accomplish so much for the noobs that we are[/b]

Well see in 3 months where every1 is.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Like in Edena,Manes,Logos, also in Akara most of the english/american players will leave because they can't take it nomore..

Yes everytime in the beginning of the server u guys are doing good but im giving you a month and u'll be history

The 3 v 8, you could have atleast tanked me (shiri better..) (Last one there)

Taking bosses is nothing, as we have said before - You are only good for your levels, mostly all 61+ and our clans are most 55-60 still leveling

And saying "for once they didnt run" isnt nice, we didnt start crying when you lost hob gobs floor.

In this video, i do not see anyone who DIDNT get debuffed, did you?

And i must add, leveling without a life hurts your health. Maby you wont be seeing cock in a few weeks now guys!

Edit:

btw dx is 59 or atleast he says he is[/b]
    DX wasnt even in that party Lie more?

All the people saying this movie is good are the people in Judge/Judg3 tbh

Edit 2:

ok we established from the smart guys and the epenis operators , no matter what we do we are never gonna get any respect , its so sad how jealousy overwrites your common sense ...... btw hydr4 thought you would flame but glad to see you didnt ty[/b]

LOL Hydr4 is in your clan, and your making it out like hes not?! Pathetic.

Hydr4 is level 61 too, that just shows how much these guys lie about having boyfriends, so did you guys skip collecting the bins today?

PredatorPowa

:lol: just :lol:

The 3 v 8, you could have atleast tanked me (shiri better..) (Last one there)

Taking bosses is nothing, as we have said before - You are only good for your levels, mostly all 61+ and our clans are most 55-60 still leveling

And saying "for once they didnt run" isnt nice, we didnt start crying when you lost hob gobs floor.

In this video, i do not see anyone who DIDNT get debuffed, did you?

And i must add, leveling without a life hurts your health. Maby you wont be seeing cock in a few weeks now guys!

Edit:
    DX wasnt even in that party Lie more?

All the people saying this movie is good are the people in Judge/Judg3 tbh
    Edit 2:
    LOL Hydr4 is in your clan, and your making it out like hes not?! Pathetic.

Hydr4 is level 61 too, that just shows how much these guys lie about having boyfriends, so did you guys skip collecting the bins today?[/b]
    wow u are really dumb Cammy, Hydr4 is not in clan he is in Vengance so after u say something plz learn to see in what clan each person is

Bizzzy

lol is all i have to say :P nice music and btw grobs your really nothing special bro we gave u hobs for a good day and we came back to take it with 5 people all under 60 esept me and raided prolly ur best guys easily so why do u reapers talk. and dont talk about no life half of you saying it dont have one. and btw reapers leader braught this on himself let him tel lyou the story of our so called "alliance"

wow u are really dumb Cammy, Hydr4 is not in clan he is in Vengance so after u say something plz learn to see in what clan each person is[/b]
    Yesterday when PKing i say "Judge" clan abouve his name, he made his own clan yesterday night.

Grow up.

Banned

To all judge clan:

1v1 me when im a lvl 75 mage and ur 75.

Gurantee you wont win.

rofl this forum will never learn it..

its a reason to flame if a clan/person did something in a short time (like all cry because they are +60)

and its a reason to flame too, if a clan/person did nothing in a long time.

whatever you do, dont post it -.-

LMFAO AT REAPERS AHHAHAHAHA PWNED

pewww.. that was needed

Banned

rofl this forum will never learn it..

its a reason to flame if a clan/person did something in a short time (like all cry because they are +60)

and its a reason to flame too, if a clan/person did nothing in a long time.
    whatever you do, dont post it -.-

LMFAO AT REAPERS AHHAHAHAHA PWNED

pewww.. that was needed[/b]
    Actually we didnt cry.

They just think theyre all badass n hard cuz they got a headstart.

Show me one post where I cried? Fucking dyslexic sped kid.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast