Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didn read the replys but after watch the video i ll leave here my coments : 1.-LOL using ts r ...
Page: 6

kibal

didn read the replys but after watch the video i ll leave here my coments :

1.-LOL using ts r u rnt doing heal combo? what a waste of money .
    2.-Scrolls vs buffs, heere we go again .
    3.-You r prolly the slowest priest that i saw in my life xD.

About killing those bosses at the 5th day , gz awesome job.

pd: name of teh song plz

I take pride in what clan i am in (TheReapers) being the best isnt what i want, Being glowy isnt what i want.

Having a fun clan which helps you is.

And being against a clan which think the "Own" everyone and boast about getting a lycaon pendant are really annoying and are irritating.

Id be surprised if the clan still had glowies within 3 months, let alone keeping the clan.

Every post ive seen from an assistant, leader or member from the judge/3 clan have all been responded to with harrasment, and its usually about penis.

That also could change the fate of the clan - I wouldnt like to be in a clan that had loosers incharge.

My tip for judge members - Go join Hydr4's clan, you will have so much more their, and may you wont be ripped more, and more. And maby you will EARN Respect.

Btw, i got a picture of Judge glitching in war (where you cant get attacked) - ill post it later tonight

kibal

wow, ur so strong, u killed some bosses with afull party and raided xp slots on scrolls with 1920 heal full of 55lvl newbs, UR SO GOOD![/b]

Im sorry but u sound Jealous here.

Ainelover

Im sorry but u sound Jealous here.[/b]

-.-

i dont like it... first 5 days of server dont proove anything... like i said u on pm yesterday, do it 2 months later then we can talk

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

jealous ? Lmfao kid

cRuX

Haha funny how many jelous people here is... If it was TheReapers movie everyone would write GG 10/10 etc. And you cant really say " Oh were only lvl 40-50 and your 60 " Well then, lvl to 60 also so you can own them back? Its like saying a lvl 80 is noob for owning lvl 60-70s. And you cant blame them for taking the hobgoblins floor, who stopped you from taking take it? No one did, you just couldent take the presure that they were more organized this time. You must stop cry and admit that not so well known people made good in the server. To many people seem to forgete that this is a game

Now on topic, the movie is lame, not fun watching a clan killing bosses :mellow:[/b]
    rofl you can't say they were more organized when judge raided them while they were exping you dumbfuck. and yeah lvl 80's kill 60-70's all the time in cz. but they don't make a video of themselves storming into an exp with full heal malicing paper mages.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nice words crux +1

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

rofl you can't say they were more organized when judge raided them while they were exping you dumbfuck. and yeah lvl 80's kill 60-70's all the time in cz. but they don't make a video of themselves storming into an exp with full heal malicing paper mages.[/b]
    Your an example how pathetic people can be, if you dont wanna get killed, stay out of cz? Its their choise if they wanna make a movie of it, like someone else making a movie killing noobs when its invade?

Axarus

dling

DaKidGotSkillz

It's a waste to DL..

NaidenZ

h34r:

Hydr4

Funny how ppl turn on when they hear "TheReapers" ^^[/b]
    Grobs tell them how i raid party's solo come on u can do it

I take pride in what clan i am in (TheReapers) being the best isnt what i want, Being glowy isnt what i want.

Having a fun clan which helps you is.

And being against a clan which think the "Own" everyone and boast about getting a lycaon pendant are really annoying and are irritating.

Id be surprised if the clan still had glowies within 3 months, let alone keeping the clan.

Every post ive seen from an assistant, leader or member from the judge/3 clan have all been responded to with harrasment, and its usually about penis.

That also could change the fate of the clan - I wouldnt like to be in a clan that had loosers incharge.

My tip for judge members - Go join Hydr4's clan, you will have so much more their, and may you wont be ripped more, and more. And maby you will EARN Respect.

Btw, i got a picture of Judge glitching in war (where you cant get attacked) - ill post it later tonight [/b]
    <3

Valk

so when some1 is lvl80 they arent gg because they spent all that time xping? So judge xps harder and works harder for what they have. So not gg? Real noobs are the ones who dont play and babashop all their shit to keep up, which there r plenty of. I think its all jealously.

BTW. Cool movie for start of the server.

4-stroke

first of all

STOP BEING SUCH BABIES

its a game u supossed to enjoy urself

YES judge u where better cause u cause got nolifes or / gf / sharers

we don&#39;t give a fuck

did u see any 1920 in movie from the reapers
    or maybe a 960 ?

no

U had a group heal

Stop arquing

u guyes make me sick