Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Judge / Judg3 Clan Video

This is a discussion on Judge / Judg3 Clan Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL Thats kinda funny because isn\'t that the exact reason why Judge is on Akara? Because ChaoticSoulz AKA Judge sucked ...
Page: 8

ragiyr

LOL Thats kinda funny because isn\'t that the exact reason why Judge is on Akara? Because ChaoticSoulz AKA Judge sucked so hard on Girakon that they quit and went to this server?[/b]
    How can I be held responsible for how some people from my clan did on a different server? I\'m from Olympia, one of the top clans on olympia at that. I haven\'t been talking shit either, others have been talking shit to me, and from what I\'ve seen no one has any right to. We leveled the hardest, we got the bosses the fastest, and the benefits of that is we own all of you in cz. I\'m tired of being talked to like I\'m shit when I haven\'t talked shit to anyone else. I honestly don\'t care if we get csw, but I can promise that I will kill every fucking person I see from reapers or miracle.

whassup

the only thing you own is a ////////////////////////////////////////// let me get 60 in cz then we shall see who owns in cz rofl

Hydr4

Yesterday when PKing i say "Judge" clan abouve his name, he made his own clan yesterday night.

Grow up.[/b]
    1.Why would i join a clan that i hate?
    2. Im not leader of vengeance chaoz is

QUOTE(Cammy @ Nov 15 2007, 04:24 PM)
    Yesterday when PKing i say "Judge" clan abouve his name, he made his own clan yesterday night.

Grow up.

1.Why would i join a clan that i hate?
    2. Im not leader of vengeance chaoz is

LastHope +1
    Why are you guys argueing about a server full of turkish people and has barely any competition!

Timmy

QUOTE(Cammy @ Nov 15 2007, 04:24 PM)

Why are you guys argueing about a server full of turkish people and has barely any competition![/b]

Is there any server that isn't full of turkish ppl? :mellow:

cRuX

How can I be held responsible for how some people from my clan did on a different server? I\'m from Olympia, one of the top clans on olympia at that. I haven\'t been talking shit either, others have been talking shit to me, and from what I\'ve seen no one has any right to. We leveled the hardest, we got the bosses the fastest, and the benefits of that is we own all of you in cz. I\'m tired of being talked to like I\'m shit when I haven\'t talked shit to anyone else. I honestly don\'t care if we get csw, but I can promise that I will kill every fucking person I see from reapers or miracle.[/b]
    lmfa\o you didn't own them in cz..they were EXPING.\.on BUFFS..and you come with SCROLLS..and PARTY HEAL. You're \too fu\cking dumb to realize almos\t any party can "own" another party when they're fu\cking exping...\\\

Imhotep

just wow

you've single handedly proved that this is your first server that you've ever done good on[/b]
    Wait.... They did something good ? :huh:

eduarvera23

Judge gg

Banned

You have done nothing but talk shit on forums, you talked shit when girakon came out. Why are you here? You suck on girakon? I have lost all respect for the reapers, nothing but shit talking gays.[/b]

You act as if anybody actually gives a shit about your opinion.

Save your breath and shut the fuck up.

PS: No one is jealous of a bunch of fucking sped kids who think theyre hard cuz they can "Own" a bunch of EXPers or "OWN" 35v5. See you at CSW. Pz shitties.

wow this topic made 100 post xd like i said before, wait a couple months till every1 has decent gear and level. on girakon i was one of the first lvl 70's. we raided feirce like everyday 3vs8 and won most of the time. u dont see us making movies and bragging about it. we did talk some shit in game but it's all love :> now feirce is the only competition we get in cz and tbh they own us sometimes cause we dont have any party healer/duffers atm but w/e they're really good xD. u guys cant be getting e-penis so early really. a full party heal on a new server is godlike and nothing thats really "ownage". u have an advantage even though ur outnumbered they cant hurt u cause scroll+duffs+full party heal when they probably hit u like what? 250 dmg? ._.

Helios

flame flame flame......

KalaBunga Senior Member

flame flame flame......[/b]
    your thinking the same as me.

DRAMA PLX>

popcorn,

wondering when this is goone get close

Banned

ok , so i see you all can run ur little trap over the net , lets see if u all can show some of ur skill , pm me in game a 1v1 and rember it will be fraps and you will be the 1st on my pk video , will be the starting sceen so pm Esc in game usally in A1 // if ur not 60 + dont bother pming me , i dont care if ur 70 ill 1v1 u and show you what i am , so pshh bring it ... talk all u want .

Banned Senior Member

Why do yall bitch and moan so much haha, its like Girakon all over again [/b]
    Wouldnt be fun as it is

And Mods / Admins kill all fun on forums locking fun topics like this one :lol:

gg video

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast