Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1

This is a discussion on JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shut up dude .. only because of you I've added erik to my account , you vouched for him ... ...
Page: 10

RiseAgainst_

Shut up dude .. only because of you I've added erik to my account , you vouched for him ... and you let me and elad down

Erik scammed me and elad... you also told to elad that if erik will scam him , you will give him items that worth as his loss

so .. , Erik scammed elad even before he scammed me .. does your word worth somthing ? ( guess not <_< )[/b]
    I still think ur so gay natolion.

Banned

Shut up dude .. only because of you I&#39;ve added erik to my account , you vouched for him ... and you let me and elad down

Erik scammed me and elad... you also told to elad that if erik will scam him , you will give him items that worth as his loss

so .. , Erik scammed elad even before he scammed me .. does your word worth somthing ? ( guess not <_< )[/b]
    don&#39;t you even try to pull JC in this you little faggot as son of a bitch.

JC is the most trustable guy ever and he would never vouche for me if he didn&#39;t think I was 100% trustable.

Guess what, I am 100% trustable. You and Elad are the only ones stupid enough to think I ain&#39;t. You have been able to manipulate the whole story so every1 would think I was the scammer, which I ain&#39;t. Fact remains, you are not in the position to pull JC in to this shit. Crap ass faggot.

well, i now believe Manes is one of the worst servers now seeing as that 80 warrior lost to some random dcz rogue.

Banned

well, i now believe Manes is one of the worst servers now seeing as that 80 warrior lost to some random dcz rogue.[/b]
    that ain&#39;t a random dcz rogue. It&#39;s the strongest rogue in manes.

over 1600 AP 1000 acc and 3200 hp. Able to wear 35 dd and 35 sd he&#39;s unbeatable.

too bad it&#39;s now being played by the biggest fags ever

Banned

can u all just stop this flame war? first is useless second noone care!

stop spam every fuking Nati&#39;s post with stupid comments.. use PM or MSN

for assaultjr>>> this rouge is not so "normal" the player is skilled
    bb

Banned

bb[/b]
    I won&#39;t denie his minor is pretty impressive, but you don&#39;t spike every rogue 1300 in ardream with &#39;normal&#39; gear. faggot

that ain&#39;t a random dcz rogue. It&#39;s the strongest rogue in manes.

over 1600 AP 1000 acc and 3200 hp. Able to wear 35 dd and 35 sd he&#39;s unbeatable.

too bad it&#39;s now being played by the biggest fags ever[/b]
    lol nice stats, but we dont have it either.
    unbeatable erik? i still remmber how u lose to me when i m using 1 dagger and no armors .. oh and i wasnt 80.

Banned

lol nice stats, but we dont have it either.
    unbeatable erik? i still remmber how u lose to me when i m using 1 dagger and no armors .. oh and i wasnt 80.[/b]
    Elad, you know what ur stats are and you know how you got it, so does every1 else who has a lil thing called a brain.
    and btw Elad, you didn&#39;t have 2 daggers, though, you had gg gear, more AP than I had, more acc than I had, more MP than I had, more HP than I had so don&#39;t think you&#39;re gg.

CuriositY

Was a nice little movie

Elad, you know what ur stats are and you know how you got it, so does every1 else who has a lil thing called a brain.
    and btw Elad, you didn&#39;t have 2 daggers, though, you had gg gear, more AP than I had, more acc than I had, more MP than I had, more HP than I had so don&#39;t think you&#39;re gg.[/b]
    i used 1 dagger, half of my ap, then no armor also, u have less then 300 def? less then 1000 AP? XD amd whats about u playing on nati with rols+3 xD?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

bb[/b]
    you are absolutely right dude , and thanks for comment .

go go nt and make a video with me i cant use fraps or gamecam

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

go go nt and make a video with me i cant use fraps or gamecam[/b]
    Come human side dude , orc side is too crowded , human side is more challenging .

actually I have a bp in the human side I forgot about that let me c if i can find J to play an ice mage

cadem

:P

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910