Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1

This is a discussion on JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thanks for all the good comments guys Really nice movie 9/10 what the name of the second song ?[/b] 2nd ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Thanks for all the good comments guys

Really nice movie 9/10

what the name of the second song ?[/b]
    2nd song - T.I. feat nelly furtado - Get Loose

Banned

straight rippin dcz sin all i gotta say

well all i can say is, you have amazing items. and good minor. the movie was....ehh, coudve been better. see you in ardream lol.

ISeeYouPee

gj that is pretty nice, i am sure u do have some nice items cus u cant do that shit on normal items

magnified

everyone in this video is terrible, the lvl 80 warrior is most likely unbuffed because he drained him for like 500.... the warrior hits the 59 with a skill like every 5 seconds...

nothing special..

nati's minor is very good but his vs's were againts handicapped players.

NaidenZ

6/10

go 70

KirbyKommando

Impressive ardream footage, aint talking bout the vs'es with lvl 80 guys, they might have been set up.. looks kinda weird imo

Subzero

that was impressive show of skill's, wish i could oso make a movie just my pc stinks.

ps: i have same skill bar on my dcz sin

magnified

Impressive ardream footage, aint talking bout the vs'es with lvl 80 guys, they might have been set up.. looks kinda weird imo[/b]
    exactly what i was thinkin, there is no way a lvl 80 warrior can do that to a lvl 59 character... he would hit u to like 25% hp and then stop and wait for u to regain again..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Impressive ardream footage, aint talking bout the vs'es with lvl 80 guys, they might have been set up.. looks kinda weird imo[/b]
    KagutSuchi hited me for 6xx , and ofc there was'nt anything set up , I don't think that any lvl 80 would like to lose to a lvl 59

character , and he had 7k hp when I drained him , he was fully scrolled as well .

a lvl 80 with 7k hp? that doesn't seem right

YOu still havent said what items you have, care to let us know

NaidenZ

a lvl 80 with 7k hp? that doesn't seem right
    YOu still havent said what items you have, care to let us know[/b]
    true

I had 8k hp in lvl 75 so... h34r:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yafeh meod.

10/10

xanarchistx

He wont even tell me his items (Kaboom, another ardream rouge/priest) His hp doesnt move, even when maliced by any dcz char, he hits harder than a known rouge(kakashi w/ plate9 in ib rols and shards8) atleast 100-200 more).. He showed me very few of his items, but that was enough. an iron set and rol+2 rof+1...

Someone with the gear he's equipped with could do the same.. if they can minor. I one button minor faster than any 2 button users, but you cannot tank as much as this.

The lvl 80 wasnt a setup, nati just has a fucking shitload of weapon def and natural AC.. minor puts it over the top.

He wont even tell me his items (Kaboom, another ardream rouge/priest) His hp doesnt move, even when maliced by any dcz char, he hits harder than a known rouge(kakashi w/ plate9 in ib rols and shards8) atleast 100-200 more).. He showed me very few of his items, but that was enough. an iron set and rol+2 rof+1...

Someone with the gear he's equipped with could do the same.. if they can minor. I one button minor faster than any 2 button users, but you cannot tank as much as this.

The lvl 80 wasnt a setup, nati just has a fucking shitload of weapon def and natural AC.. minor puts it over the top.[/b]
    so true, anyone wit that gear can do the same...and people who said it was a good ardream vid..it rly isnt, its a guy who had a lvl like 80 using his gear on a lvl 59. which he either carried over fomr his 80 or babashopped. neat? not to mention everyone else in there is way undergeared compared to him. lets see him make the movie with like standard gear? like chit7 shard7 and some +0 uniques maybe. whole different game then.

and the lvl 80 was realy you could tell by the way he went down like a milimeter every like 3 skills on the hp bar lol. cz warriors only hit me for like 800-900 and i have shltty gear and only lvl 57. im sure they only hit him for 600 or less. and it most likely was not a really well geared lvl 80.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast