Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1

This is a discussion on JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KagutSuchi hited me for 6xx , and ofc there was'nt anything set up , I don't think that any lvl ...
Page: 5

enigma69

KagutSuchi hited me for 6xx , and ofc there was'nt anything set up , I don't think that any lvl 80 would like to lose to a lvl 59

character , and he had 7k hp when I drained him , he was fully scrolled as well .[/b]
    well set up or not that lvl 80 warrior's combo sucked ass, nothing really impressive about taking 3 hits, and healing up while he stops for 4 seconds before he hits you again.

black_11

KagutSuchi hited me for 6xx , and ofc there was'nt anything set up , I don't think that any lvl 80 would like to lose to a lvl 59

character , and he had 7k hp when I drained him , he was fully scrolled as well .[/b]
    Funny to see how much attentino you have for ppl giving you compliments about your pk style. However, you keep your moth shut about your items.

Please explain to these people how you can have such items, while you just got hacked and lost all your items. You haven't made any posts in ko4life/koranking about buying/selling items.

Stop denying pathetic stupid gay ass noob. Give me your proofs instead of saying you have them and don't show them.

Just for the record people, Nati scammed my items. I you look at the movie you'll notice that he doesn't show his inventory 1 time. He's doing this because he's denying that he hacked me.

Like I said before, his items are ATLEAST:

4 x FP+9/Chitin pads +8
    dual cleaver+9
    dual RoL+1, probably he has 1 +2 now, and 1 +1
    SE+2/SE+1
    SKE belt
    WP+2/IN

This is the topic where I blamed him for hacking me. He says he has proof for me hacking him. He has been saying this from day #1, however, he hasn't shown me anything.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207455

So Nati, tell them the truth, tell them all you hacked me and that's how you got your items. Don't tell me: "I'm just skilled". Cuz, dude, you don't hit every rogue 1000-1300 with "skills".

Good luck explaining

Edit:

Check the vid at Utube once again, check Victor1a82's post:

"nati is big scammer , everybody need know this , how u find this items ? when he was hacked , he started to hack other ppls and get items and gbs , good work bitch"

and

By:Th3MiLLi0nDoLLarBaBe

Arklar u Nati nın char
    PedaL Olduqu % 100 0rtada
    + Hackerci :@ Kımı HackLedıqını Sorarsanız
    Ardreamın en saqLam Adamlarından
    vynd 'i Hacklemıs

Ama ADama hLL Olsun nce Ardreamın En saqLam Adamı %100 o0y Olculemes +

U qavur Vede Turkiyede Acayıp laq var u yabancılarda laq denen bısı yoq asdaspdasd

PS: Vynd = me

Funny to see how much attentino you have for ppl giving you compliments about your pk style. However, you keep your moth shut about your items.

Please explain to these people how you can have such items, while you just got hacked and lost all your items. You haven't made any posts in ko4life/koranking about buying/selling items.

Stop denying pathetic stupid gay ass noob. Give me your proofs instead of saying you have them and don't show them.

Just for the record people, Nati scammed my items. I you look at the movie you'll notice that he doesn't show his inventory 1 time. He's doing this because he's denying that he hacked me.

4 x FP+9/Chitin pads +8
    dual cleaver+9
    SE+2/SE+1
    SKE belt
    WP+2/IN

This is the topic where I blamed him for hacking me. He says he has proof for me hacking him. He has been saying this from day #1, however, he hasn't shown me anything.

So Nati, tell them the truth, tell them all you hacked me and that's how you got your items. Don't tell me: "I'm just skilled". Cuz, dude, you don't hit every rogue 1000-1300 with "skills".

Good luck explaining

Edit:

"nati is big scammer , everybody need know this , how u find this items ? when he was hacked , he started to hack other ppls and get items and gbs , good work bitch"
    and
    Arklar u Nati nın char
    vynd 'i Hacklemıs

U qavur Vede Turkiyede Acayıp laq var u yabancılarda laq denen bısı yoq asdaspdasd

PS: Vynd = me[/b]
    owned

Banned

4 x FP+9/Chitin pads +8
    dual cleaver+9
    SE+2/SE+1
    SKE belt
    WP+2/IN

Good luck explaining

Edit:

and
    Arklar u Nati nın char
    vynd 'i Hacklemıs

noone really care what say this stupid turks.. the first one talk about a pedal LOL they are just retard monkeys thats all

well Nati ofc have nice items but not a gear like the best USKO players... all unique are +1 and maybe 1 or 2 +2 but still not +3..
    thats a good gear ofc but not a 1337 gear.. i remember he when was lvl 72 with +0s and pwing almost all 80 in manes. he is a skilled player.

how he got that gear? first he got really a big ass... i mean he is very lucky in drops.. and his sharer (old reinhardt) sold his stuff and maked a lot of USD.
    i guess that some USD now is a gg unique on juniornati

lol erik, u said u ur self ur rl life freind hacked us with UR PAYMENTS. u didnt show even 1 proff we hacked u, not even 1. funny thing is, we dont have rols+2 or rofs+1.. not even close to it. i wanna see one rogue here doing the same shit we do with normal items.
    erik ur suck an ass hole, u hacked us, u got ALL OUR ITEMS on ur char, u said ur self we could find there also in, which u told me 4 weeks ago " if i would scamm you, i would save the IN". u got super gear from resell our items, and now ur coming here like we scammed u. every one with brian can read the 6 pages topic and see whos the real scammer here. erik, i still remmber how u told me wynne didnt gave ur char any items, u didnt hacked us, and we are just fagots. i hope i could hack ur ass 9999 times, and be sure if i could i would make a scammer Punishment topic. i trusted u, and u scammed me 2 times on manes and one time on akara.
    END of this story, get ur facts up erik, cuz every time we give u proffs, u just ignore it and keep say we hacked u fucking gay.

666IFRIT666

4 x FP+9/Chitin pads +8
    dual cleaver+9
    SE+2/SE+1
    SKE belt
    WP+2/IN

Good luck explaining

Edit:

and
    Arklar u Nati nın char
    vynd 'i Hacklemıs

Best move 11/10 BUT:
    1- u have best minor becous u have scamed item.
    2- u are scamer.
    3- and babashooper...

Plz sell items for $ and go scam ppl in another server... or us NC sc.
    scamed good friend hmmm u are PIG.

<3 Vynd/IIBarryII

lez

the vid was nice, but obviously you got really really good gear. minor used good like that can only heal up to 1060 hp per pot, and dont tell me 7 ppl cant outdmg that lol you and your "normal" gear hahaha they could kill you with just R and an occasional skill. But lol, ppl to u are 3-4 hits max haha whats ur ap? 1800+ judging by this. I dislike ppl that come dcz with uber gear thinking they&#39;re all mighty...
    there should be an item restriction put in dcz like +0 or +1 uniques max, no +9 high class items etc, keep it for the ppl without the godly stuff,

666IFRIT666

i only 1 lose vs in ardream...

assassin vs assassin
    his name is : Vynd
    now u have his items.... only lose for u... scamer...

black_11

lol erik, u said u ur self ur rl life freind hacked us with UR PAYMENTS. u didnt show even 1 proff we hacked u, not even 1. funny thing is, we dont have rols+2 or rofs+1.. not even close to it. i wanna see one rogue here doing the same shit we do with normal items.
    erik ur suck an ass hole, u hacked us, u got ALL OUR ITEMS on ur char, u said ur self we could find there also in, which u told me 4 weeks ago " if i would scamm you, i would save the IN". u got super gear from resell our items, and now ur coming here like we scammed u. every one with brian can read the 6 pages topic and see whos the real scammer here. erik, i still remmber how u told me wynne didnt gave ur char any items, u didnt hacked us, and we are just fagots. i hope i could hack ur ass 9999 times, and be sure if i could i would make a scammer Punishment topic. i trusted u, and u scammed me 2 times on manes and one time on akara.
    END of this story, get ur facts up erik, cuz every time we give u proffs, u just ignore it and keep say we hacked u fucking gay.[/b]
    You&#39;re are someone to laugh with, I have to admit that.

Indeed, Wynne hacked you and Nati through Payment info&#39;s. How Nati could hack me? Obvious, he had my payment info&#39;s and my login name @ KO. I know it&#39;s no proof, but atleast it explains. Indeed, you don&#39;t have rols+2, but you do have rol+1, so you are close to it. You don&#39;t have normal gear you piece of shit. You hit warrior for 1000 and rogue between 1000 and 1300, guess what, somelike the same I hitted with Vynd.

I&#39;m not gonna denie that in a strange way, Wynne got items to the char, but I already convessed this in the cheaters topic. I didn&#39;t sell any of the items myself, Wynne did though, he sold a few of the items and bought new items and put them on the char we shared *aka Vynd*.

Funny part about: "every one with brian can read the 6 pages topic and see whos the real scammer here." is that no1 has yet said: "you&#39;re the scammer here Erik", except for you and Nati. So screw you faggot. Like I said before, Wynne indeed gave me items when he was online, and he would tell me the next day that he farmed some shits.

Why should you be hoping to hack me 9999 times, while you hacked me 1 time compared to 9999 times?

So, how about you getting your facts straight freaking noobish faggot Isralian bitch. I have been repelling every single arguement made to blame me of your hack/scam. And I have come with new arguements over and over again for you scamming me. But, you don&#39;t seem to have any clear answers, so you start blaming me again for you shit.

For the hacking and scamming at the Akara server. I have told you over and over again that I didn&#39;t do anything with the char, because I wasn&#39;t at home. I was at Aruba for my health-recovery. You know this aswell, but you just want "the new public", to catch up with your bullshit story.

Just for the record, I won&#39;t stop spamming every single topic you make untill you conves.

Now Elad and Nati, be honest, and tell every1 about how you got your items. Show them the paypal screenshots, which you always take from every single payment Elad. Don&#39;t tell me Nati did the payments, cause he doesn&#39;t know how to use paypal or WU. Show us the char&#39;s stats.

Have fun faggots

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Thanks to erik for making my topic to a flame topic , but my little friend erik forget to mention some importent details

as u can see at his topic there is like 6 pages of a conversation about this subject , the result was : erik is a scammer , erik

deserve to get scammed , and I didn&#39;t scammed him

if you are&#39;nt too bored to read the all 6 pages , here is the short version : erik merged his items with my char Nati

he wanted the secret question and the pw to the wabsite , I gave him .. he told me that half of his items belongs to wynne

and wynne wanna play on my char and he is 1000% trustable + a real life friend who visit me everyday ( wynne even does&#39;nt

play ko he just used him to get my seal code and access to the wabsite and erik allready merged with another guy few mounth

before and he was a share with him for 3-4 mounth and wynne didn&#39;t even had access to that char... ( interesting..), but I

belived him and gave him everything..and wynne logged on my char only 1 time for 10 min exp and than he blocked me from

his msn) .

than me and Elad decided to merge as well , Elad merged with erik at Akara and Elad bought with his own items and money at

paypal , items at akara ... that warrior was opened on erik&#39;s account which he have all the payments e-mail and everything..

1 day around 1 week affter the start of akara the warrior&#39;s pw been changed ... elad talked wiht erik ... erik told him that it

was&#39;nt him ( yeah right.. erik is the only one which have all the account info , even elad didn&#39;t had .. ) 2 weeks later when

Erik heard that elad got Shard +8 at akara , he told him that he got the warrior back ( w00t ? what a great coincidence <_< )

the warrior still was same lvl ( 64 ) still had the same items from 2 weeks before , he had a little bit more np&#39;s

and -10% .. Elad sold his shard +8 , and bought for the warrior roc&#39;s .. hb +6 .. wp .. shell 7.. from HIS money .

than when we decided to merge we&#39;ve traded with R4gnar rom + roc at akara for 32 gb&#39;s at manes , 1 day affter the trade

the warrior become naked ... erik scammed him ofc ... even though that elad trusted him...

than me and elad made some trades at manes and geared my rogue up , than a little bit later .. pw and e-mail of my char have

have been changed ( probably erik tried to scam me but he forget to change seal code) I&#39;ve got the account back

and lost doul se&#39;s +1 ( that belongs to erik ) and wp +1 ( that belongs to me and elad ) that was&#39;nt on seal

than due to Erik&#39;s trustworthiness erik and me decided to dis-merge , and than I gave him ALL HIS ITEMS BACK

which is characterize a typical scammer .. isn&#39;t it? <_< , he had an agreement that since the doul se&#39;s +1 that we lost was&#39;nt

my foult or his foult ( yeah right..) so I won&#39;t have to pay for it , and than a few days later , erik allways asked me and Elad

which items do we have on Nati ... and we told him .. I even bought from him a Shell paulderon rebirth +4 and made

it +5 rebirth... we have full chitins +8 exept paulderon shell +8 , and doul cleavers +9 iron set rols eme&#39;s..

than a few days later ... the Password to Nati have been changed ... ( this time erik didn&#39;t forget to change the seal code..faggot)

1 day later I&#39;ve seen this :

Shell +5 rebirth ... w00t? he told me that he have upgraded it .. interesting ... coz it has 14k durability out of 16k...

I thought that affter u upgrade it&#39;s become 16k out of 16k isn&#39;t it? <_< .. than a few days later he let me log on his

char to see his items : before he scammed me he had : fp&#39;s +8 , cleavers +9 , rol +1 rol +0 , fp boots + helmet +9 , wp +2

skelly and elf belt .. that&#39;s all , affter I&#39;ve got scammed he had : doul rol +1 , set fp&#39;s +9 , se +2 , se +1 4x chitins +8 parts lol..

skelly , elf belt , cleavers 9 ... and he had some more items unsealed but he moved them to other char before he gave me the

pw , coz I&#39;ve waited like 5-10 min before I&#39;ve got the pw..and even he had at inn hostes 2 pathos gloves which I&#39;ve bought on

Nati coz I didn&#39;t had .. and he had Goblin Paulderon chitin..

which u can&#39;t get anymore , and I had it on Nati since start of manes ... what a pathetic scammer :

and yeah , as u can see he still had dungeon bow +7 and 4gb unsealed and I didn&#39;t scammed him.. interesting..

later he made up a story which wynne scammed me , even thought that wynne quited from ko 1 year ago ... bullshit..

erik delvled my char form 79 to 76 , and scammed all my items , now he got scammed by some of his friends

and this faggot blaming me , I can tell you with all my heart that I wish I had the opportunity to " scam " your ass

and get all my items back you fucking faggot .. and even though according to his pathetic story ( which I&#39;m 100% sure that it&#39;s

isn&#39;t true) ... he knew that wynne scammed me , he saw all my items on his char .. and stil choosed to keep them on his char..

you are a fucking gay ass scammer erik ... I wish you to burn in hell , you deserved to get scammed

stop crying about that u got what u deserved for ..so shut up and blame ur stupidity.

black_11

Hey Nati, we have been discussing this over 6 pages in the cheater&#39;s section. I have repelled all ur arguements over there, so if any1 needs the answer, please check over there.

On the other hand, Nati, you are only talking about me scamming you. What&#39;s up with &#39;juniornati&#39;? Where does his AP/ACC/HP come from?
    That&#39;s the only question I asked you. So, once again, show us your stats faggot, tell us ur items.

Good luck

You claimed he de lvled u to 76

SS of your lvl pl0x?

jesusmerchant

nice movie, you must have some pretty sick gear :P oh btw

STOP FUCKING FLAMING ON A PK MOVIE TOPIC. PM EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING THANKS

NaidenZ

Thanks to erik for making my topic to a flame topic , but my little friend erik forget to mention some importent details

as u can see at his topic there is like 6 pages of a conversation about this subject , the result was : erik is a scammer , erik

deserve to get scammed , and I didn&#39;t scammed him

if you are&#39;nt too bored to read the all 6 pages , here is the short version : erik merged his items with my char Nati

he wanted the secret question and the pw to the wabsite , I gave him .. he told me that half of his items belongs to wynne

and wynne wanna play on my char and he is 1000% trustable + a real life friend who visit me everyday ( wynne even does&#39;nt

play ko he just used him to get my seal code and access to the wabsite and erik allready merged with another guy few mounth

before and he was a share with him for 3-4 mounth and wynne didn&#39;t even had access to that char... ( interesting..), but I

belived him and gave him everything..and wynne logged on my char only 1 time for 10 min exp and than he blocked me from

his msn) .

than me and Elad decided to merge as well , Elad merged with erik at Akara and Elad bought with his own items and money at

paypal , items at akara ... that warrior was opened on erik&#39;s account which he have all the payments e-mail and everything..

1 day around 1 week affter the start of akara the warrior&#39;s pw been changed ... elad talked wiht erik ... erik told him that it

was&#39;nt him ( yeah right.. erik is the only one which have all the account info , even elad didn&#39;t had .. ) 2 weeks later when

Erik heard that elad got Shard +8 at akara , he told him that he got the warrior back ( w00t ? what a great coincidence <_< )

the warrior still was same lvl ( 64 ) still had the same items from 2 weeks before , he had a little bit more np&#39;s

and -10% .. Elad sold his shard +8 , and bought for the warrior roc&#39;s .. hb +6 .. wp .. shell 7.. from HIS money .

than when we decided to merge we&#39;ve traded with R4gnar rom + roc at akara for 32 gb&#39;s at manes , 1 day affter the trade

the warrior become naked ... erik scammed him ofc ... even though that elad trusted him...

than me and elad made some trades at manes and geared my rogue up , than a little bit later .. pw and e-mail of my char have

have been changed ( probably erik tried to scam me but he forget to change seal code) I&#39;ve got the account back

and lost doul se&#39;s +1 ( that belongs to erik ) and wp +1 ( that belongs to me and elad ) that was&#39;nt on seal

than due to Erik&#39;s trustworthiness erik and me decided to dis-merge , and than I gave him ALL HIS ITEMS BACK

which is characterize a typical scammer .. isn&#39;t it? <_< , he had an agreement that since the doul se&#39;s +1 that we lost was&#39;nt

my foult or his foult ( yeah right..) so I won&#39;t have to pay for it , and than a few days later , erik allways asked me and Elad

which items do we have on Nati ... and we told him .. I even bought from him a Shell paulderon rebirth +4 and made

it +5 rebirth... we have full chitins +8 exept paulderon shell +8 , and doul cleavers +9 iron set rols eme&#39;s..

than a few days later ... the Password to Nati have been changed ... ( this time erik didn&#39;t forget to change the seal code..faggot)

1 day later I&#39;ve seen this :

Shell +5 rebirth ... w00t? he told me that he have upgraded it .. interesting ... coz it has 14k durability out of 16k...

I thought that affter u upgrade it&#39;s become 16k out of 16k isn&#39;t it? <_< .. than a few days later he let me log on his

char to see his items : before he scammed me he had : fp&#39;s +8 , cleavers +9 , rol +1 rol +0 , fp boots + helmet +9 , wp +2

skelly and elf belt .. that&#39;s all , affter I&#39;ve got scammed he had : doul rol +1 , set fp&#39;s +9 , se +2 , se +1 4x chitins +8 parts lol..

skelly , elf belt , cleavers 9 ... and he had some more items unsealed but he moved them to other char before he gave me the

pw , coz I&#39;ve waited like 5-10 min before I&#39;ve got the pw..and even he had at inn hostes 2 pathos gloves which I&#39;ve bought on

Nati coz I didn&#39;t had .. and he had Goblin Paulderon chitin..

which u can&#39;t get anymore , and I had it on Nati since start of manes ... what a pathetic scammer :

and yeah , as u can see he still had dungeon bow +7 and 4gb unsealed and I didn&#39;t scammed him.. interesting..

later he made up a story which wynne scammed me , even thought that wynne quited from ko 1 year ago ... bullshit..

erik delvled my char form 79 to 76 , and scammed all my items , now he got scammed by some of his friends

and this faggot blaming me , I can tell you with all my heart that I wish I had the opportunity to " scam " your ass

and get all my items back you fucking faggot .. and even though according to his pathetic story ( which I&#39;m 100% sure that it&#39;s

isn&#39;t true) ... he knew that wynne scammed me , he saw all my items on his char .. and stil choosed to keep them on his char..

you are a fucking gay ass scammer erik ... I wish you to burn in hell , you deserved to get scammed

stop crying about that u got what u deserved for ..so shut up and blame ur stupidity.[/b]
    wtf? write more please <_<

my tip, If you gonna make a testament, do not put spaces between each prayer

It&#39;s hard to me for read this, at least I will read this later D:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wtf? write more please <_<

my tip, If you gonna make a testament, do not put spaces between each prayer

It&#39;s hard to me for read this, at least I will read this later D:[/b]
    I&#39;ve put a space between each line in order to make the post more clearly , but if it will be more easier for u to read ,

than I&#39;ll use ur tip next time ..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast