Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1

This is a discussion on JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea you should show us your items...
Page: 6

Banned

yea you should show us your items

Thanks to erik for making my topic to a flame topic , but my little friend erik forget to mention some importent details

as u can see at his topic there is like 6 pages of a conversation about this subject , the result was : erik is a scammer , erik

deserve to get scammed , and I didn't scammed him

if you are'nt too bored to read the all 6 pages , here is the short version : erik merged his items with my char Nati

he wanted the secret question and the pw to the wabsite , I gave him .. he told me that half of his items belongs to wynne

and wynne wanna play on my char and he is 1000% trustable + a real life friend who visit me everyday ( wynne even does'nt

play ko he just used him to get my seal code and access to the wabsite and erik allready merged with another guy few mounth

before and he was a share with him for 3-4 mounth and wynne didn't even had access to that char... ( interesting..), but I

belived him and gave him everything..and wynne logged on my char only 1 time for 10 min exp and than he blocked me from

his msn) .

than me and Elad decided to merge as well , Elad merged with erik at Akara and Elad bought with his own items and money at

paypal , items at akara ... that warrior was opened on erik's account which he have all the payments e-mail and everything..

1 day around 1 week affter the start of akara the warrior's pw been changed ... elad talked wiht erik ... erik told him that it

was'nt him ( yeah right.. erik is the only one which have all the account info , even elad didn't had .. ) 2 weeks later when

Erik heard that elad got Shard +8 at akara , he told him that he got the warrior back ( w00t ? what a great coincidence <_< )

the warrior still was same lvl ( 64 ) still had the same items from 2 weeks before , he had a little bit more np&#39;s

and -10% .. Elad sold his shard +8 , and bought for the warrior roc&#39;s .. hb +6 .. wp .. shell 7.. from HIS money .

than when we decided to merge we&#39;ve traded with R4gnar rom + roc at akara for 32 gb&#39;s at manes , 1 day affter the trade

the warrior become naked ... erik scammed him ofc ... even though that elad trusted him...

than me and elad made some trades at manes and geared my rogue up , than a little bit later .. pw and e-mail of my char have

have been changed ( probably erik tried to scam me but he forget to change seal code) I&#39;ve got the account back

and lost doul se&#39;s +1 ( that belongs to erik ) and wp +1 ( that belongs to me and elad ) that was&#39;nt on seal

than due to Erik&#39;s trustworthiness erik and me decided to dis-merge , and than I gave him ALL HIS ITEMS BACK

which is characterize a typical scammer .. isn&#39;t it? <_< , he had an agreement that since the doul se&#39;s +1 that we lost was&#39;nt

my foult or his foult ( yeah right..) so I won&#39;t have to pay for it , and than a few days later , erik allways asked me and Elad

which items do we have on Nati ... and we told him .. I even bought from him a Shell paulderon rebirth +4 and made

it +5 rebirth... we have full chitins +8 exept paulderon shell +8 , and doul cleavers +9 iron set rols eme&#39;s..

than a few days later ... the Password to Nati have been changed ... ( this time erik didn&#39;t forget to change the seal code..faggot)

1 day later I&#39;ve seen this :

Shell +5 rebirth ... w00t? he told me that he have upgraded it .. interesting ... coz it has 14k durability out of 16k...

I thought that affter u upgrade it&#39;s become 16k out of 16k isn&#39;t it? <_< .. than a few days later he let me log on his

char to see his items : before he scammed me he had : fp&#39;s +8 , cleavers +9 , rol +1 rol +0 , fp boots + helmet +9 , wp +2

skelly and elf belt .. that&#39;s all , affter I&#39;ve got scammed he had : doul rol +1 , set fp&#39;s +9 , se +2 , se +1 4x chitins +8 parts lol..

skelly , elf belt , cleavers 9 ... and he had some more items unsealed but he moved them to other char before he gave me the

pw , coz I&#39;ve waited like 5-10 min before I&#39;ve got the pw..and even he had at inn hostes 2 pathos gloves which I&#39;ve bought on

Nati coz I didn&#39;t had .. and he had Goblin Paulderon chitin..

which u can&#39;t get anymore , and I had it on Nati since start of manes ... what a pathetic scammer :

and yeah , as u can see he still had dungeon bow +7 and 4gb unsealed and I didn&#39;t scammed him.. interesting..

later he made up a story which wynne scammed me , even thought that wynne quited from ko 1 year ago ... bullshit..

erik delvled my char form 79 to 76 , and scammed all my items , now he got scammed by some of his friends

and this faggot blaming me , I can tell you with all my heart that I wish I had the opportunity to " scam " your ass

and get all my items back you fucking faggot .. and even though according to his pathetic story ( which I&#39;m 100% sure that it&#39;s

isn&#39;t true) ... he knew that wynne scammed me , he saw all my items on his char .. and stil choosed to keep them on his char..

you are a fucking gay ass scammer erik ... I wish you to burn in hell , you deserved to get scammed

stop crying about that u got what u deserved for ..so shut up and blame ur stupidity.[/b]
    one of the best topics of scamming...so much proof lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

You claimed he de lvled u to 76

SS of your lvl pl0x?[/b]
    before :

affter :

here is a movie which I&#39;ve upgraded my shell paulderon +4/14 rebirth to +5/15 rebirth :

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PtnK7mirE

RapidShare :http://rapidshare.com/files/91087083..._0016.wmv.html ( good quality )

this is a movie from a few days before erik scammed me , you can see at my inventory Iron neck , Iron belt , Doul rol

and 3x chitins +8 ( paulderon , pads , boots )

black_11

Not gonna answer anything untill you show all of us your items + stats.

Stop blaiming me w/o showing us your stats faggot

Banned

Not gonna answer anything untill you show all of us your items + stats.

Stop blaiming me w/o showing us your stats faggot [/b]
    i think what he posted is enought...

damn it why u erik+wynne done this? de-lvl a char after hacked it is the most gay action

black_11

i think what he posted is enought...

damn it why u erik+wynne done this? de-lvl a char after hacked it is the most gay action [/b]
    why is this enough according to you? The main question is and remains what items he has now. I have been asking for a Screenshot of his new char for over 2 weeks now. He made a movie and he&#39;s not willing to tell his items. Kinda gay if you ask me. If he has nothing to hide, why doesn&#39;t he show it?

About the delvling part:

I didn&#39;t do anything with the Nati char. I think Wynne gave acces to as many ppl as possible.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

when I&#39;ll post my items + stats ... you would flame me that I&#39;ve used noob items only for the pic...

and anyway I don&#39;t own u anything , u&#39;ve scammed me I&#39;ve showed to all , all the proofs ,

instead of you I would keep my mouth shut.

black_11

when I&#39;ll post my items + stats ... you would flame me that I&#39;ve used noob items only for the pic...

and anyway I don&#39;t own u anything , u&#39;ve scammed me I&#39;ve showed to all , all the proofs ,

instead of you I would keep my mouth shut.[/b]
    If you don&#39;t have anything to hide, just show your stats + items. We all know you have gg items cuz you spike 95% of the people for 1000-1300. So don&#39;t be gay and show it.

Note: I mostly hit people 1000-1300 with my char before aswell. So don&#39;t come with unique set +0 and fp&#39;s+8 and cleavers+9 gay.

Just show it!

black_11

Well? What&#39;s so hard about making SS? I saw you online yesterday ingame, so why don&#39;t you just post it? faggot

black_11

kinda quite all of a sudden

black_11

Not so full of yourself anymore now huh faggot?

dude stfu, ur talking to urself

black_11

dude stfu, ur talking to urself[/b]
    I know, but atleast this shows he hacked me. He&#39;s too pussy to show SS. Freaking gay

IronImpact

very nice skill my baba Nati owning everywhere

Hypnotize

nati
    like this movie d; 10/10
    btw u was Neviot clan leader in manes back in KE ver no ?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast