Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1

This is a discussion on JuniorNati Pk Movie Vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; roflmao Nati, u r such a pathetic gay. You only respond to ppl you can take. Just show your damn ...
Page: 8

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

roflmao Nati, u r such a pathetic gay. You only respond to ppl you can take. Just show your damn SS freaking gay ass faggot.

Just admit it. You scammed me! fagg[/b]
    Read at 4th page number # 70 post at this topic pathetic scammer <_<

black_11

actualy erik, ur the scammer here, not nati, keep ignore the facts. we dont need to show u any ss, but if we would, im sure you will tell us its fake, so i dont really care. for me ur a none lifer guy, who sold hes freinds for items. and about the "kill u" part, if i will ever see u @ rl, what good for me, bad for you.
    keep bumping our topics, u make us more famus.[/b]
    Funny hearing you say it. You and Nati are just 2 gay ass fags combinding their contact to keep scamming everyone. Over the topics, you hear everyone say: "Oh yeah, after nati got scammed, he started scamming everyone". Funny how you keep ignoring my request for your SS. It shouldn&#39;t be that hard, should it now? You can clear your name just by showing an SS of your char. Everyone knows you got über items, so stop denying it. You have atleast dual rol+1, dual cleaver +9 and all the others? I guess it&#39;s just all my old items and maybe a little bit better now.

About the killing me part, dude, you stupid little freaking Israelian faggot, you are such a facking pathetic gay. I hardly doubt wether or now we&#39;ll ever meet, and when we do, be sure that you won&#39;t be able to kill me. You&#39;ll need a whole terrorist army to be able to kill me cuz u r just a pathetic little faggot and the middle of nowhere. I hope we meet soon Elad.

Nati,

I told you before, I won&#39;t start talking about those accusements untill you show me your items + stats. If you have nothing to hide, why don&#39;t you just show it?

Cuz you know I&#39;m right, gg.

Have fun, once again

everyone was asking me to vs you in ardream but I know my limits so, I know Ill loose.

everyone was asking me to vs you in ardream but I know my limits so, I know Ill loose.[/b]
    What is your nick at manes ?

H3NG n00b

Jacki

Nice Movie xD

God DAMN....that was pretty fucking hot lol....the best part was when there was like 3-4 warriors with raptor +1 rb&#39;s on all and they were fucking trying to slide you XD good gear gone to waste on them no skill punks XD.....great movie =D music sucked though lol.

vol 2 plx :P?

Vikema

first song name pls <_<

first song name pls[/b]
    Kanye West - Stronger .

RippedSolid

Wow dude , Noice.

Wow dude , Noice.[/b]
    thanks

Your spike takes 60% of every persons hp that you spike :blink: Whats your attack power? 1800+ at 59? h34r:

jezus

10/10 to one of the best sins ever owned ardream

360HP pot????[/b]
    The warrior used 720 hp pots ofc..

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast