Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Just another Iron Belt

This is a discussion on Just another Iron Belt within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Norgrenator why do you think people actually give a shit about what boss drops you get? stop ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    why do you think people actually give a shit about what boss drops you get? stop fucking posting every little item you get.
    +2

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Crazy
    dont get it why ppl get so angry about posts on a forum * :wacko:
    same my point as well people that fucking care are the ones that are idoits they dony bother me why do they bother u i want to know is it fucking u if someone post something ok lets be like this when u post something i will spam it and say WTF is this post for stop fucking being retards

and start being smart

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy
    dont get it why ppl get so angry about posts on a forum * :wacko:
    same my point as well people that fucking care are the ones that are idoits they dony bother me why do they bother u i want to know is it fucking u if someone post something ok lets be like this when u post something i will spam it and say WTF is this post for stop fucking being retards

and start being smart[/b]
    Feeeed meee, feeeeeed mee

BreastBoy

Lol, some of u guys are pathetic. lol. if he took down talos with only one priest u guys would go crazy. if they take it down with a full party. u go crazy. wtf leave them alone. gratz on the belt but anyway elf belt+2<3

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    Lol, some of u guys are pathetic. lol. if he took down talos with only one priest u guys would go crazy. if they take it down with a full party. u go crazy. wtf leave them alone. gratz on the belt but anyway elf belt+2<3
    Feeed mee :angry:

BreastBoy

oké. what do u want? :lol: I can hook you up with a pizza if u want. or maybe some hamster food?

Timmy

omg i suck at reallife this forum is all i have DONT PUT SO MANY NICE POSTS PLSSS DONT

/end_sarcasm

BreastBoy

Originally posted by Timmy
    omg i suck at reallife this forum is all i have DONT PUT SO MANY NICE POSTS PLSSS DONT

/end_sarcasm
    I didn't follow that. exsplain? not everyone is as smart as u ^_^

He's saying that people who find all of their enjoyment out of making tons of posts on the forums all day long have no life basically and enjoy complaining :P

BreastBoy

So he wants ppl to stop posting their boss drops? you are confusing me majix. I am a easy minded person you know.

Timmy

Originally posted by Majix
    He's saying that people who find all of their enjoyment out of making tons of posts on the forums all day long have no life basically and enjoy complaining :P
    i mean that stop bitching at topics about drops, its media, right?thats where the section is for

bazerk|bazeeka

im gonna post all my boss drops from now on even if its a unique soul pot B)

Originally posted by aeLLio
    we dont have nice gear and shit like u had in the past and why talk about that we still get drops that no one gets with a tanker and healer
    still get drops that NO ONE gets with a tanker and a healer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf? rofl. iron neck. iron belt. are you the first clan ever to get these drops in ko?

::Hit_Me::

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    dropped a silk bundle at worm today, want a ss?
    YES PUT SS PLZZZZ STATS PLZZ[/b]
    chabo gayy :wub:

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio
    we dont have nice gear and shit like u had in the past and why talk about that we still get drops that no one gets with a tanker and healer
    still get drops that NO ONE gets with a tanker and a healer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf? rofl. iron neck. iron belt. are you the first clan ever to get these drops in ko?[/b]
    Yes. The others have just been GM items of course.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast