Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just Another PK Movie 2

This is a discussion on Just Another PK Movie 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Marry me Schrotti?...
Page: 2

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Marry me Schrotti?

can u upload to youtube for me? =D i dont wanan download it xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

FF link updated, and no akutee

asmoondei

48min left :/ but HD rox

Marry me Schrotti?[/b]
    WEIRDO!

Would like to see the video from the guy who claims to never have been beatin[/b]
    If you really mean beatin' its ok, scrotti never beats anyone :P

back to topic
    music: i watched it but somehow i expected bit more from scrottimus maximus. Some songs allready used in other peekay movies (well this is just another pk movie so it didnt promise anything "second to none")

teamwork:You need a ventrilo to shout at those ppl wandering of from ur main party or something, allmost every scene you got 1 partymember dying and in the end you had 4 priests in party and still 1 of them managed to die (p.s. heal bbf sometime when he goes near towers :lol: )

picture: I love the way you make ur movies little blurry, gives it non-game like feeling but this time it was not as good as for example in ur justanotherpkmovie2 -trailer, some horizontal lines when I watch it fullscreen and maybe just a little too blurry

Ill give it a 7/10, maybe it deserves more but its hard to say not knowing akara players so i dont know if they fought bestgeared/highleveled ppl in the server

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

WEIRDO!
    back to topic
    music: i watched it but somehow i expected bit more from scrottimus maximus. Some songs allready used in other peekay movies (well this is just another pk movie so it didnt promise anything "second to none")

teamwork:You need a ventrilo to shout at those ppl wandering of from ur main party or something, allmost every scene you got 1 partymember dying and in the end you had 4 priests in party and still 1 of them managed to die (p.s. heal bbf sometime when he goes near towers :lol: )

picture: I love the way you make ur movies little blurry, gives it non-game like feeling but this time it was not as good as for example in ur justanotherpkmovie2 -trailer, some horizontal lines when I watch it fullscreen and maybe just a little too blurry

Ill give it a 7/10, maybe it deserves more but its hard to say not knowing akara players so i dont know if they fought bestgeared/highleveled ppl in the server[/b]

as said, don't expect too much as it was just some random ass movie made within 40min or so.. :P

anyway, appreciate your comment.

The teamwork part, I'm pretty sure you're referring to the DK raid whereat few people managed to die, tho.. gotta add on that that like 3 or 4 of them were infront of orc base fighting another party as they've just been added and we had no mage to tp em..

Healing BBF gets lame as he already needs a spam cure due to the massive slows hes getting and on towers that fucker ran out of my range

Had the same feeling this time, I think I've added too much of an effect to it on this one, however will do better/less on my next... If there ever will be one :P

good movie:> 8/10

can u share it on youtube plz i guess ur movie is pretty good...

P.S I WANT TO SEE IT!! ^^

Damn, my eyes hurt each time a mage casts a skill ...

About the movie.

It shows you are pretty good skill on a priest. You anticipate pretty fast and you use your eyes good. Fast cures, on time duff and heals. Nice as it should be for every priest.

Actionwise: nothing really impressive imo. Just decent action.

Music: decent too :P

afterall 7/10

Yea edits were too much. At a certain point, editing too much gets annoying (like Elkar does) and you in this movie.

donest seem 2 work 4 some reason :S cant unzip says kurupt file

fat_kelly

realy nice, good movie

nvm got it 2 work n nice

KirbyKommando

zomg h34r:

midnight555

WEIRDO!
    back to topic

Ill give it a 7/10, maybe it deserves more but its hard to say not knowing akara players so i dont know if they fought bestgeared/highleveled ppl in the server[/b]
    im kamikazeeeeeeee style <_<

Flux

Been a long time since i seen a decent warrior movie, nice schrotti dude.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast