Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just Another PK Movie 2

This is a discussion on Just Another PK Movie 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been a long time since i seen a decent warrior movie, nice schrotti dude.[/b] warrior movie? lol...
Page: 3

RideOn

Been a long time since i seen a decent warrior movie, nice schrotti dude.[/b]
    warrior movie? lol

Flux

warrior movie? lol[/b]
    Yes... miguel you noob .. all i see in media these days are warriors you cant combo and tonnes of rogues.

RideOn

Yes... miguel you noob .. all i see in media these days are warriors you cant combo and tonnes of rogues.[/b]
    lol schrotti was playing a priest there prfff xd
    u noob xD go get a char on girakon ;p

KirbyKommando

nice movie schrotti ! kinda surprised to see you play priest

CruelDestiny

Next time put BBF more in action :unsure:

9/10

Lun4t1C

Best movie so far after a long time.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

p.s. heal bbf sometime when he goes near towers :lol:

picture: I love the way you make ur movies little blurry, gives it non-game like feeling but this time it was not as good as for example in ur justanotherpkmovie2 -trailer, some horizontal lines when I watch it fullscreen and maybe just a little too blurry

Ill give it a 7/10, maybe it deserves more but its hard to say not knowing akara players so i dont know if they fought bestgeared/highleveled ppl in the server[/b]
    yea its hard to heal me since i even get iced with more then 200 GR and shield on and he need to cure me all the time. our teamwork will get better with every pk time i think and its allready a big fun. also like 75% of our priests are BP´s and dont go for support atm.
    since no clan dominating this server its hard to say who the highest lvl but miracle ppl got a good gear and we ownd them several time with smale parties at pk.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Been a long time since i seen a decent warrior movie, nice schrotti dude.[/b]

you even watched it ?

gay fluxy

thanks for the comments tho.. keep em coming.

for some reasons i cant dl through filefront

Banned

I actually didn't like it. The PK skills was perhaps good, but the whole movie was boring

i liked the manson song in the intro, but that was all... i liked it because it reminded me of a CS movie

You are really in love with that effect?? you used it threw the hole movie... and instead of realizing that it is more for soft songs or "dream scenarios" you used rock music ^^

PaPaSmurF

holy crap at ur low fps
    i couldnt play like that
    nice work on the priest though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123