Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BloodLine vs fkChaOz ( 5 duels )

This is a discussion on BloodLine vs fkChaOz ( 5 duels ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was good duel, BloodLine hits to hard <_< http://youtube.com/watch?v=9QVmE4heyjs :P :P enjoy!...
Page: 1

fkChaOz

was good duel, BloodLine hits to hard <_<
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9QVmE4heyjs

:P :P enjoy!

Banned

Nice man you are clearly the better player, you didnt use your Iron belt even tho it was fair for you to use it
    since he is 70+better items+bloody beast.

GG

jizz

;O

Helios

sweet

Banned

lmao the hints that u put into the video to scream IM BETTER THEN THIS GUY were funny

make sure u take off the iron belt and helm each round
    then there was the flash your stats real quick
    then at the credits u put your lvls

ldalusong87

he is a better rogue overall, i admit. i dont know if it helps defend me in any way but i only learned how to combo this server =D

ldalusong87

also, fKcHaOz taught me how to combo. and for those of you under lvl 70 who wants to talk, ill be more than willing to take u on without dd and i wont even use bloody beast, ill fraps it for proof. yes even you raz >_<

UnnamedByMazek

very sux quality..... youtube sux

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

anyone wanna vs me ? +6dex jewelry and some quest,+7chitins and +8 cleavres, lvl 65 =)

lmao the hints that u put into the video to scream IM BETTER THEN THIS GUY were funny
    make sure u take off the iron belt and helm each round
    then there was the flash your stats real quick
    then at the credits u put your lvls[/b]
    Good point, but doesnt that beg the question if bloodline also took something off, maybe a standing agreement. Also why even make the video if it was so obvious. Weird...

Looked like a pretty even match up if all things were equal, ie no dd, or defensive resists.

Would have been nice to see a better quality vid though, would have liked to see how much dmg was dealt per attk.

Overall good battles

ldalusong87

Good point, but doesnt that beg the question if bloodline also took something off, maybe a standing agreement. Also why even make the video if it was so obvious. Weird...

Looked like a pretty even match up if all things were equal, ie no dd, or defensive resists.

Would have been nice to see a better quality vid though, would have liked to see how much dmg was dealt per attk.

Overall good battles[/b]
    yes my dd was off =D, which btw is pretty even to me already to me considering fkchaoz been comboing since pimpin been pimpin. P.S his minor is cray fast yo, u dont blieve me? see for urself

fkChaOz

hey man, we really dont appreciate comments like this.. we only make stuff like this for ur interests.. and fair enough lance isnt such a good game rogue he hasnt been playing this game for that long... take it easy dude --&#39;

Banned

also, fKcHaOz taught me how to combo. and for those of you under lvl 70 who wants to talk, ill be more than willing to take u on without dd and i wont even use bloody beast, ill fraps it for proof. yes even you raz >_<[/b]
    I didnt mean to offend u or disrespect u, I think a team PK says alot more about the player then a 1V1,
    but sure ill 1v1 you if you like

good vid
    fierce rogues on Girakon look dangerous.. oooooooooooooooooooooo

i wanna vs but dont use bloody beast im bored

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast