Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

just wanna share the best CS movie ever made ^^

This is a discussion on just wanna share the best CS movie ever made ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; recoil values edited... stupid bb. nice deagle skills though...
Page: 3

recoil values edited... stupid bb.

nice deagle skills though

kibal

Rofl source look so easy .

all these posts movies expect aAa movies are bullshit, just best luck shots collected from some random matches... I have seen lot better, i have been on the top of cs :P

btw we won aAa on year 2001 :P

kibal

looks like no recoil :unsure:[/b]
    cl_bob.. comands (at least in my old cs) FTW with those comands at 0 u cant play in some server cose they detect it like cheats .And since he hasnt recoil i guess he is using them .

Hostibus

That movie is some hardcore bullshit. In nuke the awper takes 1 shot at the ground out of randomness and hs kill?[/b]
    u mean thats impossible ? thats nothing special - maybe just the fact that he was jumping - rest is completly normal and movies should have actions like this ... who cares about random lucky hs in action .. try to make hs like this then make a movie

Banned

what program and efects did u use for to make this cs movie?[/b]
    ?

omg its not possible to give only headshots, he must use some aimbot or something , if not, i just wonder how to do that

skrillamon

it really looks like cheats...about 4\5 of the kills are headshot...its not normal . look at sk movies , aaa movies , nip movies , half of the kills are normal kills and not headshot all the time .[/b]
    are you retarded? its a deagle you go for the 1 shot headshots and if you practice it enough you can hit it everytime. im certainly not as good with deagle as that guy is, but i can get some nice dgl hs..

graydeath

holy shit :S, is this on lan, i'd love to see the reaction of the other teams -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asOdrj2-7kI

magnified

thats a tight ass weapon

reminds me why i stopped playing cs. Half of his shots were nowhere near the head, it was just luck that he got the headshot. After v1.1, they messed with the recoil whilst moving so much that the game is just luck now.

phil

reminds me why i stopped playing cs. Half of his shots were nowhere near the head, it was just luck that he got the headshot. After v1.1, they messed with the recoil whilst moving so much that the game is just luck now.[/b]
    holy shit, you're an idiot

SexyReplay

love this movie

10/10

Deagle = Skilled

ak47 - m4a1 = just spraying

And phosgene. its not Cheating, i also get Hs sprays sometimes. And if you just use all parts where you get Hs spray in your movie.. then this will be the result not cheating

DesertiCZek

give me one month for recording demos and then i can make this movie too...with deagle nice skill and other guns: just siting and fullauting 30 bullets to someone with eco...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast