Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC 2012 Semi Final

This is a discussion on JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC 2012 Semi Final within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright thanks for the info I'm still not a JiT fanboy as I won't forget the way some acquired gear/ ...
Page: 2

TNM

Alright thanks for the info
    I'm still not a JiT fanboy as I won't forget the way some acquired gear/ felankors and such. However, I do respect JiT's coordination/skill and that's also why I'd like to see them take the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wasnt JiT a koxping / TBL clan? why is everyone worshiping them lol
    no one cares anymore

The party call at 3.38 is epic xD
    kojudo likes this.

5:08 :P
    10chars

nice vid i bet that was a lot of nerve wreaking fun

Looks like nothing has changed, Ares still wins every competition =) Grats

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    i would love to see these guys in cz , i made ares account just check them out in cz other night, but id like to pk against them :/
    If you'r definition of fun is to be nova'd by 18 mages then have the remainder of your team tab cleaved to death by 6 melee on a torment, go wild son.

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    no one cares anymore
    i do care, the clan jit will always be rubbish in my eyes. the lack of shame their leaders had to admit and justify why they used hacks and tbls will never leave my memory. same as Factor. not even gonna go on paturks and others.

however that doesn't mean that they're not doing a very good job in this event. bc they're kicking arse. razor probably didn't see their videos so he doesn't know why everybody is "worshipping" them. Again this stupid talking about what he doesn't know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    If you'r definition of fun is to be nova'd by 18 mages then have the remainder of your team tab cleaved to death by 6 melee on a torment, go wild son.
    ive played rogue, warrior, priest and mage, all fully geared +3/9 and by far the only two classes i've even seen to be fun and competition is mage and rogue, so yah i will go wild, and don't call me son.

Ares... Gods of area

It'd be nice if they let you transfer chars/gears to other servers, i'd want to go to ares just for the matter of competition in CZ and CSW

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    well jit is both a mage and melee clan. they were like 4 clans or more. Just like Progamers was the melee and Pr0Gamers was the mage clan Zeszu. But i heard that half their members stayed in human side when the core jit went orc.
    I've said it a lot of times. Ares is an awesome server PKwise and Activitywise. the best was CSW. Although it's not so much fun if you fight against jit's 7 parties or UG/Factor's 8 parties.
    besides most of the cool guys from Vindictive and Deusmanus are no longer playing. I hear Deusmanus is playing in EUKO nowadays
    Hardly anyone still plays from Vindi, ANY logs in very rarely, that's about it.
    Some of the polish ppl that were in Vindi hopped together with DM to EUKO.

Btw, I gotta say JiT did really well on that match

ive played rogue, warrior, priest and mage, all fully geared +3/9 and by far the only two classes i've even seen to be fun and competition is mage and rogue, so yah i will go wild, and don't call me son.
    I was merely explaining the style of PK on Ares. Good luck...on going wild, son.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i do care, the clan jit will always be rubbish in my eyes. the lack of shame their leaders had to admit and justify why they used hacks and tbls will never leave my memory. same as Factor. not even gonna go on paturks and others.

however that doesn't mean that they're not doing a very good job in this event. bc they're kicking arse. razor probably didn't see their videos so he doesn't know why everybody is "worshipping" them. Again this stupid talking about what he doesn't know lol
    i stopped caring a long time ago about the legitimacy of X player and whether a previous owner was a hacker or not and all that jazz.

however, it is different when it comes to a whole clan name. i dont care if they are the sickest turk bunch in the world, i just cant bother to actually value their skills after they've been known for being a cheating clan.

something out of your brain's league i guess... but it's okay brop

and don't call me son.
    I lol'd
    10chars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast