Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC 2012 Semi Final

This is a discussion on JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC 2012 Semi Final within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After GNGWC 2012 matches JIT won a ticket to Germany.Thanks all JIT members and our opponents THYATEIRA , 57nciAlaY , ...
Page: 1

Default JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC 2012 Semi Final

After GNGWC 2012 matches JIT won a ticket to Germany.Thanks all JIT members and our opponents THYATEIRA , 57nciAlaY , WILD and HeaveN

Have fun...

JustInTime versus HeaveN - GNGWC Semi Finals !! - YouTube

O_o Senior Member

That was nice... GZ

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Fack, nice gay images.

nice footage. loved 2 parts where jit got to score a lot of points. first where all jit TPd their whole parties in the last second before getting NOVAd and then raped their mages and melees and the incredibly syncd discountis follwed by some fast-paced raping by mages and melees.
    very nice organisation

Saw way to many damn support mages. hate support mages :/ But anyways not a mage clan, but congratz to you guys, obviously the amount of members helped out big time in this.
    That showdown was like let the Biggest baba's win , except JIT has skill unlike Heaven xD!

@3:40 , reminds me of animosity strike with a billion mages novaing hahaha

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

jit is a good clan, very organized in their pk. You should see them when they are in cz on ares. The coordination is devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    jit is a good clan, very organized in their pk. You should see them when they are in cz on ares. The coordination is devastating.
    i would love to see these guys in cz , i made ares account just check them out in cz other night, but id like to pk against them :/

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    i would love to see these guys in cz , i made ares account just check them out in cz other night, but id like to pk against them :/
    tbh watching the vid made me wanna quit my quit and play ares
    kojudo likes this.

well jit is both a mage and melee clan. they were like 4 clans or more. Just like Progamers was the melee and Pr0Gamers was the mage clan Zeszu. But i heard that half their members stayed in human side when the core jit went orc.
    I've said it a lot of times. Ares is an awesome server PKwise and Activitywise. the best was CSW. Although it's not so much fun if you fight against jit's 7 parties or UG/Factor's 8 parties.
    besides most of the cool guys from Vindictive and Deusmanus are no longer playing. I hear Deusmanus is playing in EUKO nowadays

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    besides most of the cool guys from Vindictive and Deusmanus are no longer playing. I hear Deusmanus is playing in EUKO nowadays
    Are they really playing on EUKO? I wanted to log into their vent again last week for a chat but I couldnt remember the password. Do you perhaps know what server in EUKO they play on?

PS: Grats to JiT; I knew they would come far and I'd love to see them at gamescom.

Ya i'm pretty sure bc a friend of mine that plays in Europa asked me if Deusmanus was any good and if it was worth joining them. i almost cyber punched him. he told me they have a 2 clan alliance and doing good.

Little archer Senior Member

wasnt JiT a koxping / TBL clan? why is everyone worshiping them lol
    kojudo likes this.

Yes JIT was a cheating clan some years ago not all members but some was
    DeusManus is playing EUKO europa server, a few Vindictive mebers and a few DeusManus members and alot of new guys, we still doing pritty good

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Ya i'm pretty sure bc a friend of mine that plays in Europa asked me if Deusmanus was any good and if it was worth joining them. i almost cyber punched him. he told me they have a 2 clan alliance and doing good.
    They on Europa orc side and yes they are one of the stronger clans, they have a big presence in war especially.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Wow, Gratz man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast