Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

MINORING Gordion bdw low lvl fun.

This is a discussion on MINORING Gordion bdw low lvl fun. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey yall! just wanted to post a small video I made in Gordion while lvling up. i went to bdw ...
Page: 1

Default MINORING Gordion bdw low lvl fun.

hey yall! just wanted to post a small video I made in Gordion while lvling up. i went to bdw and had a cool chicken pk. haha. its just a preview for what is to come in this server. hope you all like it and well I didn't edit or anything like that too big. just made it for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSO...ature=youtu.be

PS: They were k0xpers and also had schorting +11 and stuff like that.

~ MINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
    thenerd1o2 likes this.

man i wanna go bdw...

Jab

I'm sorry but nothing special here ,
    you are out gearing there everyone with your chitins +9 and probably gg uniques vs quest chitins and daggers . one scorching staff +9 is nothing against ur set lol ...
    and your mage with elixir 9 or what not.

I do expect from u in the future some pk footages against the top clans in there , you got good skills and as we can see u get good items in lvl 43

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

good to see vlad still has some skill

@WnxMiqdad, dont worry bro! we will make CZ our bdw zone!! @Jab, thanks for the comments brother, I just made it for fun like i said and yeah I only had the chitins tho, shitty uniques haha that set is all my items atm. And well bro thanks for saying i got skills, I will make a really badass movie soon in CZ. you will see <3. And ofc @SkyHunter, Thanks my brother!! its been a billion years man! just a few days ago I saw the video in MKO at the Vs Event hahaha good old days man! wru at? still playing ko?? love u bro!

I've been looking to start playing KO again yeah, god I remember that 2 minute vs @ MKO rofl, god that was so long ago, good to see you're still alive and minoring like a beast, enjoyed the video a lot, cant wait to see your next one in CZ hopefully

If you decide to play KO come to gordion bro. really! lets do it! You have my support anywhere man. you are a truly original buddy ever since I met you. so if you come here, pm me! and thanks man I am excited about USKO!

Nothing speial... Baba shows his skills on noobies. 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    If you decide to play KO come to gordion bro. really! lets do it! You have my support anywhere man. you are a truly original buddy ever since I met you. so if you come here, pm me! and thanks man I am excited about USKO!
    if i may give you some advise, rather buy a lvl 83 char than exp one urself. It's cheaper and faster.

Jab

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    if i may give you some advise, rather buy a lvl 83 char than exp one urself. It's cheaper and faster.
    One , max 2 exp premmies , 24/7 exping .. 100$ / the genies&premiums i doubt its cheaper .

+ while exping you get to meet (probably) your future clan

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    would love to come play USKO with you, but its so expensive nowadays, just to pk on Gordion u need like +10 everything with +3 uniques, don't have that kind of money unfortunately :P

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Nice vid, makes me wanna throw my chit11 set on my lvl 57 and do bdws haha. How does the new BDW play? BDW has changed like 10 times since I last went.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    would love to come play USKO with you, but its so expensive nowadays, just to pk on Gordion u need like +10 everything with +3 uniques, don't have that kind of money unfortunately :P
    Europa all you really need is krowaz+7 set and +1/2 uniques you'll be straight with shard 11 moon8 and extra moon7.

That's still like a $400-500 investment tho.. ko really is a money hobby..
    nub likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Nice vid, makes me wanna throw my chit11 set on my lvl 57 and do bdws haha. How does the new BDW play? BDW has changed like 10 times since I last went.

Europa all you really need is krowaz+7 set and +1/2 uniques you'll be straight with shard 11 moon8 and extra moon7.

$400 - $500 investment for a 17 year old :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jab View Post
    One , max 2 exp premmies , 24/7 exping .. 100$ / the genies&premiums i doubt its cheaper .

+ while exping you get to meet (probably) your future clan
    for 100$ you can easy get 83 lvl with nps in CR, maybe 1 reb

https://www.oyunfor.com/knight-onlin...-rogue/135387/
    GORDION 83/2 LEVEL KARUS ROGUE
    Fiyat: 150.00 TL

Jab

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post

+1/2 uniques , shard 11 ,moon 8 moon 7 .. 400-500 $ That's it ? By looking at prices that doesn't seem right . if you have someone who sells that i buy it right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-19-2015, 02:58 PM