Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 <---

This is a discussion on K2 <--- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein that wasnt even funny u little prick this thomas is funny...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Vlein
    that wasnt even funny u little prick

this thomas is funny

Pwner

oh u don't find this funny ? Ok let's see. You telling me i don't know what really happend ? This kind of shit happends every fucking week in diffrent countries, but do u care then ? No, don't even know it happens, when someone does a suicide bomb, how many of u give a shit then then ? If someone would do a suicide bomb in USA, damn, it would stood in the newspaper for about 2 weeks, but when it happens in other countires no1 even fucking cares.. The reason of this getting so famous is beacuse it was USA that got attacked... Oh someone reading this lost a relativ in WTC attack ? The possibelty of that can't be big, sinse not so many died in the attack.. But yeah u can live in ur little world, only notice stuff when it happen to the USA, the only retards here are the ppl flaming me..

Pwner

its cause hes swedish, he doesnt know what really happend

I know what happend, the qustion is, do you ?

Healo

Originally posted by Pwner
    oh u don't find this funny ? Ok let's see. You telling me i don't know what really happend ? This kind of shit happends every fucking week in diffrent countries, but do u care then ? No, don't even know it happens, when someone does a suicide bomb, how many of u give a shit then then ? If someone would do a suicide bomb in USA, damn, it would stood in *the newspaper for about 2 weeks, but when it happens in other countires no1 even fucking cares.. The reason of this getting so famous is beacuse it was USA that got attacked... *Oh someone reading this lost a relativ in WTC attack ? The possibelty of that can't be big, sinse not so many died in the attack.. But yeah u can live in ur little world, only notice stuff when it happen to the USA, the only retards here are the ppl flaming me..
    call me a retard but what u posted is still fucking wrong.

when every has anyone post'd on the forums about dumbfuck things like you just did...

yes bombs and mass killing's happen all over the world, but to take the piss out of them, thats fucking wrong..

Its soo immature, and sad that u have become that low, your taking other people's loses, and using them for ur own personal gain...

WTF is wrong with you

Pwner

Originally posted by Boozah
    when every has anyone post'd on the forums about dumbfuck things like you just did...

yes bombs and mass killing's happen all over the world, but to take the piss out of them, thats fucking wrong..

Its soo immature, and sad that u have become that low, your taking other people's loses, and using them for ur own personal gain...

WTF is wrong with you
    So, iam sure u did a nazi joke once, or a joke about Stalin.. Iam sure you have joked about something that involed killing ppl, or hurting ppl and so on.. So i did this, and everyone starts bitching about it.. Ppl are funny, that's all i say..

didnt you know that when americans die it is an international tragedy!

Pwner

Sorry forgot

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Default Re: K2 <---

Originally posted by Pwner
    ZUAHHAHAHAH ZUAHAHHA I HATE THEM SO MUCH! !!! *

Before:

After:

Hey i think this really fit them:

Oh alos i had to post this:

And this 2 show Sweden really is 1337:

you my friend are a piece of ignorant shit.

You like to laugh and make fun of thousands of inocent people deaths? ~And think about others before you fucking post - someone like me who actually lost a relative in the 9/11

Pwner

Who said i laugh ? I laught at the thought of it being, k2.. I didn't laught at some houndred ppl died, not thousands... Like i said i doubt someone in here lost a relative in the 9/11 accident..

Vlein

have u seen anywhere else in the forums, other people taking pictures of bombings, anywhere else and making fun of them?

stop being so arrogant, not many died? ok go search how much and tell me what is "not many"

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Boozah
    i really cant fucking believe u post'd that, i really fucking cant, u immature little shit..

if i had access to admin on this site u would be ip banned straight off..

and if u lived near me i would put ur fucking face straight through ur keyboard,
    how do you know, no one who reads this forums might of lost friends or family in the 9/11 attack, you didnt, BECAUSE U DIDNT THINK, You thought it would be funny,

FUCKTARDS LIKE U, ARE A WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE
    Ironic because when I went to your post your sig was in the middle of that part where Voldemort is laughing :unsure:

Pwner

have u seen anywhere else in the forums, other people taking pictures of bombings, anywhere else and making fun of them?

stop being so arrogant, not many died? ok go search how much and tell me what is "not many"
    How many ppl die each day ? That's many, how many u think died in 9/11 ? 300 maybe 500, that's not alot, maybe for a terror attack. But it still's not alot. ok let's see, remeber k2 with his nazi sigs ? There u got 1 exampel. Iam making fun of the ppl that died ? No i don't, maybe if u read insted of just following ur own mind then you wouldn't have to put ureslef in this situation. But i guess there are many ppl as u here. Lookig at the pics, don't give a fuck about what standing under the pics, just flaming couse that what's givin ur life a meaning isn't ? Flaming other ppl..

morax

Post this shit again and i will personally get ur assed banned.

Seriously man - personally i found the WTC attack interesting viewing made me think about the american domination of other countries etc... it doesnt mean i wanna see that shit here though.

Its a KO forum, KO media. I know you meant K2 should be bombed but then where does your character go... before thinking your funny - think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12