K2 Hiring! Training Today!

This is a discussion on K2 Hiring! Training Today! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("About k2 Staff")</div> Might aswell make them monkeys, not people[/b] Your wish is my command. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Cj90721/K2.jpg...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("About k2 Staff")</div>
    Might aswell make them monkeys, not people[/b]
    Your wish is my command.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Cj90721/K2.jpg

Banned

eh....some GMs are actually kinda cool. (ikonik and loki as examples)

eh....some GMs are actually kinda cool. (ikonik and loki as examples)[/b]

they slack too much

ThanxRU

oO

Banned

they slack too much[/b]

you do know that they don&#39;t announce a ban EVERYTIME they ban someone right? one or both of them are on everyday and i talk to them everyday and have "helped" gotten many cheaters banned (some big ones aswell )

P.S - i am in NO WAY defending K2. just some of the people (GMs) i know that actually do thier job.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

you do know that they don&#39;t announce a ban EVERYTIME they ban someone right? one or both of them are on everyday and i talk to them everyday and have "helped" gotten many cheaters banned (some big ones aswell )

P.S - i am in NO WAY defending K2. just some of the people (GMs) i know that actually do thier job.[/b]
    I find it funny how they ask ppl to find cheaters in Ronark when their sitting right in front of Elmo and Karus... oops sry i meant everywhere >.<

but still i like how they incorporate us abit... give ppl rewards for find cheaters... always nice to find a bach or something standing over a koxpers dead body ^^