Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

kakashi pkvid

This is a discussion on kakashi pkvid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a rogue lvl 71 and a rogue lvl 72 is very diff combo,,, using blind is an extra hit wich ...
Page: 3

h0ly

a rogue lvl 71 and a rogue lvl 72 is very diff combo,,, using blind is an extra hit wich make 200% dmg is like a second pierce
    all now the skills from rogue(sin) lvl 72 and 75 sux so what the point going 75? (hp ?) and dont use it ? the mage have a gay skill at 75
    the warrior for me is gay too 100 dmg per second is awesome even archers their skill 72 and 75 are much better then sins skills so i have to take advantages of my lvl <_< cmon blind is just good 1/10 when u make lose the target,, but almost always u just get blind but u keep the target
    if u want use DD :P
    but using skills and usin antiweapons is a different thing

peace[/b]
    no kkshi only maricones use lvl 72 skill (blind) rambos like me dont need it.

XtianSpuma

bum pe feo, cualkier dia vs dota xD, cn el dinasd y pocho....todos contra mi h34r:

XtianSpuma

"con el dinasd..." c m salio el mote =D

TheCrow

bla bla bla bla... ZZZzzzZZzzz video is from N00bshikun.. now is orc zuahahahaha i need kill you^^ i wait for you in CZ

h0ly

"con el dinasd..." c m salio el mote =D[/b]
    aaaaah la foto de dinas son esa clase de cosas k no te dejan dormir :x

FattySin

That was a great video, music tied in well.

Gj, cant wait for the next

Dr.Sig

ur video sucks... h34r:

kakashi-_+

thx guys

Dr.Sig

thx guys[/b]
    LOL maybe this guy thought we wer going to give him an acadamy award for this but as we all know when your video is this shit you have to go back to stain on the map you call your house.

kakashi-_+

LOL maybe this guy thought we wer going to give him an acadamy award for this but as we all know when your video is this shit you have to go back to stain on the map you call your house.[/b]
    :lol: give me plz an academy award
    human inn d4
    cmon u can do it better :lol:

Dr.Sig

:lol: give me plz an academy award
    human inn d4
    cmon u can do it better :lol:[/b]
    plz leave this forum

Trawma_35

nice movie , the warrior from CZ when u vs i didnt saw the name but he used skill 80?
    its look like priest skill 62 :P

Cadence96

nice movie[/b]
    gj[/b]
    awesome movie bro ![/b]
    Nice movie :P[/b]
    nice vid
    kin almost had u tho baba >.<[/b]
    not bad i like movies where people dont have baba gear gg[/b]
    Nice 1vs1s[/b]
    That was a great video, music tied in well.

Gj, cant wait for the next [/b]
    ur video sucks... h34r:[/b]
    LOL maybe this guy thought WE wer going to give him an acadamy award for this but as WE all know when your video is this shit you have to go back to stain on the map you call your house.[/b]
    Who are we? You are the only retard who doesn&#39;t like it. I guess you can not do a better movie.

And by the text in your sign: "**i want to be the community ass hole**". You think that flaming with flimsy arguments will give you the attention of the people but that just shows how stupid you are.

Cadence96

you have to go back to stain on the map you call your house.[/b]
    plz leave this forum[/b]
    WHAT??? stain??? who the hell are you to say that??? Do you know his house? or it is just that you are a RACIST. You are nothing to ask someone to leave a forum specially when you are the one who doesn&#39;t have good reputation.

Like in this post
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=105044
    im guessing hes a spam scammer.... ban please.... hes spamming so fucking fucking much[/b]
    ok my bad ill stop[/b]
    And you admit it stupidly, so I assume all your 111 posts are full of sh1t. Useless moron...

Dr.Sig

ok i might be a pain in the ass some time or most of the time but half the stuff i post is just for laughs so you jus have to chill oke hommie.

"dude chill take a chill pill relaxe and smell the roses hommie let me pass you some weed"
    " PENUT BUTTER JELLY TIME HOMMIE "

oke cadence96

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast