Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

KAMIKAZEE Akara

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE Akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U did not answer my question Now did i flame you yes or no? I asked you a simple question ...
Page: 9

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

U did not answer my question

Now did i flame you yes or no? I asked you a simple question
    Dont say i did 3 vs's with you because i showed u those screenshots,also on MSN u told me i used Pedal,dont lie , i dont want to find those topics with the screenshots again. Miguel used that char back when it was in MyName or whatever its called,thsi clan with an orange cape, then when u bought it u went to a clan with a red cape, i do not recall the name since i quitted this game a long time ago

To the asslicker that is replying all the time, no i cannot vs him since i quitted this game,sold my char when it got 80. Kami i sold my char yes,the name was lSteeL0l ,2days after i made that name i sold it and made topics that IF anyone is vssing that char,its not me. So dont come and say, i won you 5:1 or anything, dont bullshit all the time,stay on facts like i do,yeah i talk much but i got SS's,thats why i talk.

Now those letters are also from you,not ur sharer, because that day we talked on MSN also, again your bullshitting

I just wanted a simple answer,guess you can't give me any,again you show how redicilous you are, you are in the game too much,please quit it if you can't take it my friend.. I quitted,its possible, you better try it

Banned

Another topic that gets locked because people don't know how to be nice.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

U did not answer my question

Now did i flame you yes or no? I asked you a simple question
    Dont say i did 3 vs's with you because i showed u those screenshots,also on MSN u told me i used Pedal,dont lie , i dont want to find those topics with the screenshots again. Miguel used that char back when it was in MyName or whatever its called,thsi clan with an orange cape, then when u bought it u went to a clan with a red cape, i do not recall the name since i quitted this game a long time ago

To the asslicker that is replying all the time, no i cannot vs him since i quitted this game,sold my char when it got 80. Kami i sold my char yes,the name was lSteeL0l ,2days after i made that name i sold it and made topics that IF anyone is vssing that char,its not me. So dont come and say, i won you 5:1 or anything, dont bullshit all the time,stay on facts like i do,yeah i talk much but i got SS's,thats why i talk.

Now those letters are also from you,not ur sharer, because that day we talked on MSN also, again your bullshitting

I just wanted a simple answer,guess you can't give me any,again you show how redicilous you are, you are in the game too much,please quit it if you can't take it my friend.. I quitted,its possible, you better try it[/b]
    In the day where we did vs I don't send any letters dude

we did 3 rounds vs and u sucks with ur undying and your malice of your priest

it wasn't a real VS

and I called u many times to arena u not come plz don't lie

and I already said to you that my lil bro is playing too with my char so

when u want a vs tell me first and don't take Screenshots where my lil bro playing

and don't say to me that u wasn't with undying in the battles

and where I did vs with u and won 5:1 in arena ur nick wasn't lsteel0l

it was normal Steel0 and u was in phaselis clan and orc so don't talk shit

the guy who bought your char Name changed and left back to human side

but this isn't important to me who win or lost but u want to show yourself as the never lost man

remember Eldorad0 he made ur char to fish food and u talked same shit about him

this is fact

ur posts and questions are just a reason to flame don't write anymore to this topic

write to the movie good or bad and finish u are the first simply example for a retard

felix will come soon

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789