Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LARALALALALAL XD h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: http://rs7l32.rapidshare.com/files/7934025...ACULA_NOOB_.wmv ENJOY...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

LARALALALALAL XD

h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

http://rs7l32.rapidshare.com/files/7934025...ACULA_NOOB_.wmv

ENJOY

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I wonder what excuse he'll come up with.

kennyburger

I wonder what excuse he'll come up with.[/b]
    i'd say his excuse is level dif and item

Axl

3rd! dling :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i'd say his excuse is level dif and item[/b]

doesn't count since he claimed he would kills us easily.

DRACULA

i go from around 800 spike to now 500 on his screen? bb..

and i spike him 500 when silverhazee is around.. lol funny ^^.....

edit:

previous screen shot from other vs

RideOn

[/b]
    lol @ dracula, i have the same items than when u beat my friend shivas dunno what the fck r u talking about

now we see ur real face ASSAULTJR crying at letters bcoz someone banned u from vent right?, making a new acc just to flame others... i beat u WITH FULL HP nigga!, FULL HP, where the fck did i run from u? WHEN!...

and btw silverhazee never will share his iron belt ever!

cya and gl im going sleep

miguelito!

pd: i vs u today 2 times, 1 u run away 2 u die! then i logged off CYA DRACUFAG

DRACULA

lol @ dracula, i have the same items than when u beat my friend shivas dunno what the fck r u talking about

now we see ur real face ASSAULTJR crying at letters bcoz someone banned u from vent right?, making a new acc just to flame others... i beat u WITH FULL HP nigga!, FULL HP, where the fck did i run from u? WHEN!...

and btw silverhazee never will share his iron belt ever!

cya and gl im going sleep
    miguelito!
    pd: i vs u today 2 times, 1 u run away 2 u die! then i logged off CYA DRACUFAG[/b]
    how do you have same gear if i thrust you more than spike?

how do you have same gear if i thrust you more than spike?[/b]

Dracula is obviously more skilled than KAMIKAZEE, what more can i say...stop being childish and go practice without loaning gear?

Actually its very clear that kami borrowed gear the damage differential in the video is enormous from the other screenshots posted. Not to mention look at how much you out dmg him and yet how much more often he hits you.... you have bloody beast ffs and he's matching your hits 1 to 1 with the exception of the end when he's realized he has lost ... Other than you making this video to show that you won a 1v1 against a clearly undergeared and sub 70 rogue shows me that he's actually more skilled than you in this case if you have to go about bragging about beating someone who is way under your characters specs. Btw you should dominate him easily at 70+ with the obvious gear you're wearing. Sorry I'm under impressed by your video.

NaidenZ

KAMIKAZEE used his own gear

i don't know if he borrowed gear from anyone
    but from me he didn't

if i would like to give my gear to kamikazee i can't anyway since all my items were and are SEALED and the only way for give him my gear was towning then how the fuck i fraped ? lol

KAMIKAZEE used his own gear

i don't know if he borrowed gear from anyone
    but from me he didn't

if i would like to give my gear to kamikazee i can't anyway since all my items were and are SEALED and the only way for give him my gear was towning then how the fuck i fraped ? lol[/b]
    May not have been you, but it's obvious someone loaned him gear, and it matters not who did it. This doesn't mean that Drac would have won if G7 had his own gear on, but it's funny how people care so much as to borrow someone else's gear in fear of losing and being called a noob on ko4life.

Tibor

May not have been you, but it's obvious someone loaned him gear, and it matters not who did it. This doesn't mean that Drac would have won if G7 had his own gear on, but it's funny how people care so much as to borrow someone else's gear in fear of losing and being called a noob on ko4life.[/b]
    +1

DRACULA

recent SS... after the VS is over..

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

conclusion

dracula > kami ?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast