Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; conclusion dracula > kami ?[/b] +1...
Page: 2

ISeeYouPee

conclusion

dracula > kami ?[/b]
    +1

NaidenZ

let me join to the game !

me>DRACULA ?

DRACULA

let me join to the game !

me>DRACULA ? [/b]
    hi.. your items: ^^

IN,IB, dual roc, we/pe, HB +7, chitin 8/shell 7

level 72

and you babashop.. ok bb, not to mention your 3+ sharers ^^

Admin

lets rematch when dracula get 70(incase he decide to xp), bloody is too much dif between rogues.
    every rogue know that.
    p.d : as i told u on letter dracula , after i raped u with almost 4k left.
    there is 2 much dif between items, i know that, but i dont ave the items are u telling u added me extra items
    /out
    gota watch tv D:

NaidenZ

hi.. your items: ^^

IN,IB, dual roc, we/pe, HB +7, chitin 8/shell 7

level 72

and you babashop.. ok bb, not to mention your 3+ sharers ^^[/b]
    MR ım the best roque

not to mention how many nps you gave me for free trying to kill me over over and over 300-0 ?
    and the only one who play SilverrHazee apart of me is bola/MBZ
    please put your mouth in your ass before talk like you does
    go get 70 please since now you are a pathetic guy whining of everyone because you are a pooor idiot who can't exp and farm items sorry but this isn't our fault

wish i have those extra items

i still remember when you asked to Xero(ironmaiden) for use fraps when we did vs ( when i was lvl 62 i think)
    but i raped you there so no point for fraps ahahah :lol:

you are like Daironic ! the turk guy who said AM THE BÉST ROQUE OF GİRAKON !XDDDDDD :lol:

maybe is dracula delevled 70 why he cant show us skill bar and xp bar? Oo

Actually its very clear that kami borrowed gear the damage differential in the video is enormous from the other screenshots posted. Not to mention look at how much you out dmg him and yet how much more often he hits you.... you have bloody beast ffs and he's matching your hits 1 to 1 with the exception of the end when he's realized he has lost ... Other than you making this video to show that you won a 1v1 against a clearly undergeared and sub 70 rogue shows me that he's actually more skilled than you in this case if you have to go about bragging about beating someone who is way under your characters specs. Btw you should dominate him easily at 70+ with the obvious gear you're wearing. Sorry I'm under impressed by your video.[/b]

May not have been you, but it's obvious someone loaned him gear, and it matters not who did it. This doesn't mean that Drac would have won if G7 had his own gear on, but it's funny how people care so much as to borrow someone else's gear in fear of losing and being called a noob on ko4life.[/b]

+1

it took u an age to kill him and he doesnt have70s skills/stats/items

now trying to grow up an epenis is like the kindergarten^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the moment i hit 70, ill come vs u!! xD

DRACULA

maybe is dracula delevled 70 why he cant show us skill bar and xp bar? Oo[/b]
    i dont like showing my stats/exp/skill bar blah blah, but if you insist...

MR ım the best roque

not to mention how many nps you gave me for free trying to kill me over over and over 300-0 ?
    and the only one who play SilverrHazee apart of me is bola/MBZ
    please put your mouth in your ass before talk like you does
    go get 70 please since now you are a pathetic guy whining of everyone because you are a pooor idiot who can't exp and farm items sorry but this isn't our fault

wish i have those extra items

i still remember when you asked to Xero(ironmaiden) for use fraps when we did vs ( when i was lvl 62 i think)
    but i raped you there so no point for fraps ahahah :lol:

you are like Daironic ! the turk guy who said AM THE BÉST ROQUE OF GİRAKON !XDDDDDD :lol:[/b]
    for one, i have more NPs than anyone in your clan, this is why my level is only 69..

Second, you do have ridiculous items because you offer people USD on about everything you need/want, and dont lie.. cause its true

Third, my items are better than alot of people, but still they arent that good...

Fourth, i never asked ironmaiden to fraps any vs(and i dont even know what you're talking about, so stop making up stuff...), and i really dont care because 99% of people here on this server suck and server hop each new server, and have AWESOME gear and then after people start to get better gear, you quit because they have EQUAL items/stats and you cant compare.. because ... you're.... trash.......

NaidenZ

i dont like showing my stats/exp/skill bar blah blah, but if you insist...

for one, i have more NPs than anyone in your clan, this is why my level is only 69..

Second, you do have ridiculous items because you offer people USD on about everything you need/want, and dont lie.. cause its true

Third, my items are better than alot of people, but still they arent that good...

Fourth, i never asked ironmaiden to fraps any vs(and i dont even know what you're talking about, so stop making up stuff...), and i really dont care because 99% of people here on this server suck and server hop each new server, and have AWESOME gear and then after people start to get better gear, you quit because they have EQUAL items/stats and you cant compare.. because ... you're.... trash.......[/b]
    YOU ARE JUst funnny

you made my day fucking turk newbie keep whining of everything idiot you are the BEST ROQUE ! :lol:

DRACULA

ok, why have you quit all other servers and then babashopped items on each of them, and end up selling all of your stuff?

btw im not turk, you ignorant peruvian.

NaidenZ

i was almost sure you were turk

SexyReplay Server Pathos Nation Orc (SOLD) why ? simple. i played with Slayers and they asked me if i would go with them for new server and i accepted
    SexyReplay Server Logos Nation Human(Banned) why ? simple. KoxpeER XD
    NaidenZ Server Girakon Nation ORC(Traded) for a rogue named Sthealt then ncs to SilverrHazee why? simple . bored of warrior
    SilverrHazee Server Girakon Nation Orc(SOLD) why? simple . i dont know if you saw some guys with names like PlatiniumHazee, GoldenHazee,BronzeHazee and more if u didnt know we are a team and i played with them in girakon and because 70% of them said me to go new server and the guy which i play my acc wants too so i said okay no problem

i never bought anything for USD in any of those servers and everyone knows it

look who is the ignorant now idiot

i just baba bought some things in akara . this is my first time i've bought anything for USD since i had too much money in my paypal for spent

DRACULA

i was almost sure you were turk [/b]
    i was almost sure that you're garbage, and guess what, im right..

also.. i never said i was the best sin..

look at the screen shots, LOOK AT THE DMGS YOU FUCKING IDIOT...

1 time i spike 800+ and i beat him with 50% ~ hp, and later i spike him 600 dmg.. and his hp stays 80% + hp..

so please stfu, im not even talking with you, this isnt about you, you said you didnt let kamikazee use gear, so stay out of this.. idiot

ok, why have you quit all other servers and then babashopped items on each of them, and end up selling all of your stuff?[/b]
    thats a good point.

same as the reason of Zero, that he couldnt outgear people after rofd^^

good vses:>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast