Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats a good point. same as the reason of Zero, that he couldnt outgear people after rofd^^[/b] dont compare someone ...
Page: 3

DRACULA

thats a good point.

same as the reason of Zero, that he couldnt outgear people after rofd^^[/b]
    dont compare someone who is good to someone who NEEDS gear to beat people.. ^^

anyway, SilverHazee does this on every server, and he will continue because he needs gear to play.. ok bb

look DMG on KAMIKAZEE, and dont say im noob cause he borrow clan gear..

NaidenZ

once again i must repeat

you are funny :lol:

losing vs us (SilverrHazee) with almost hp full (4k hp ) dont forget im warrior that makes you so pro for talk like you does ? lmao
    at least get my redball please then you could talk a little bit

brb santas

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

this is kinda hilarious.. oh and.. no, miguel didnt borrow any items for that vs.

NaidenZ

EDITED

I thought u sold gold bars in girakon and bought like ROL and stuff for USD

NaidenZ

I thought u sold gold bars in girakon and bought like ROL and stuff for USD[/b]
    i sold gbs in girakon for USD
    and i bought a ROL in girakon for USD with the money i got from gbs

my business XD

i sold gbs in girakon for USD
    and i bought a ROL in girakon for USD with the money i got from gbs

my business XD[/b]
    ^^ A.Q. thats the definition of babashopping...u stuff ingame with USD Whether u got the money from ingame or not

NaidenZ

^^ A.Q. thats the definition of babashopping...u stuff ingame with USD Whether u got the money from ingame or not[/b]
    no. it's like a trade

a bussiness... for people who have a time for sale and resale like in moradon. but it's in USD

RideOn

no. it's like a trade

a bussiness... for people who have a time for sale and resale like in moradon. but it's in USD [/b]
    lol @ dracula that "spyke" u show on the 1st pic i told ya i was wearing a dd helmet but anyway u want to show something to say u beat me right?, i didnt borrow any items from my friends and they wont do it, stop sending me letters and plz go sell ur acc as u say.....

i beat u fully hp thats all and ty

Even with me items almost killed him,with same stats i will win.

RideOn

Even with me items almost killed him,with same stats i will win.[/b]
    anyway assaultJr just sux, come post with ur ko4life acc, if u want to get beat again just send me a letter and ask if im on the acc like u did last night before i kick ur ugly fat ass h34r:

ty all h34r:

pd: why u r so afraid to show ur 4k+ hp and 3k+ mana and ur skill bar? 70 dlvl? anyway cry me a river

anyway assaultJr just sux, come post with ur ko4life acc, if u want to get beat again just send me a letter and ask if im on the acc like u did last night before i kick ur ugly fat ass h34r:
    ty all h34r:
    pd: why u r so afraid to show ur 4k+ hp and 3k+ mana and ur skill bar? 70 dlvl? anyway cry me a river[/b]
    ?

RideOn

?[/b]
    assaultjr = dracula, HE made that acc just to flame pple and say IM THE BEST and noone know my real nickname!

iptrace ftw assaultjr=dracula, and he cry alot by letters last night

SilicoN

ty all h34r:
    pd: why u r so afraid to show ur 4k+ hp and 3k+ mana and ur skill bar? 70 dlvl? anyway cry me a river[/b]
    Dlvl from 70 to 69 9% ? If he did delvl he has to be stupid to get to 9%, And using DD in a vs ? Kinda lame in my opinion if not both r using it, anyways i shouldn't bother :lol:

RideOn

Dlvl from 70 to 69 9% ? If he did delvl he has to be stupid to get to 9%, And using DD in a vs ? Kinda lame in my opinion if not both r using it, anyways i shouldn't bother :lol:[/b]
    using a dd? r u retarded? after he died and run away i put my dd on to get ready to kill some orcs but he came back i was there waiting if someone spyke me , and he did it i took it off my dd and we start the vs again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast