Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA

This is a discussion on KAMIKAZEE(G7) vs DRACULA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tanto contigo zambo...
Page: 5

tanto contigo zambo

Impact

I don't get it, you guys keep showing off always non stop, thinking you're all the best when pretty much noone gives a shit.

EVERYONE knows about naidenZ, he lvls on new server, gets items then kill everyone and as soon as people get same items/lvl he quits.

he has his butt buddies xp him and yet he thinks it's a big accopmlishment when you have a whole 3rd world country play your account and get 70 fast.

Please, Peru stop making these dumb stupid topics. You guys complain about getting flamed, well NO SHIT. stop being a fuking attention whore.[/b]
    Gotta say a +1 for that.

I'm prolly going to get flamed here, but truth hurts....
    Miguel(lol at the name everytime, a gay mexican at my college has that name) Anywho, you tell Frankie to not hide behind the computer, but all you do is call people gay,retared, etc, and have you realized your talking shit behind teh computer. Frankie is just stating the truth and you calling him out because why?

Impact

get a life u dont have nothing to do on that topic and yes frankie is hiding behind his pc, i told him many times if he wanna say something plz do it in my face not at his crappy house...

and yes miguel its a normal name but not mexican u damn ignorant [/b]
    I lol'ed XD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

tryd to vs this monster with these stats,was intence and close but he won :P gg

thats a good point.

same as the reason of Zero, that he couldnt outgear people after rofd^^[/b]

i think that too zero quit or alot ppls gonna kill him and trash his rep...

NaidenZ

i just posted the vs because g7 asked for it
    and i said already i didnt gave him any of my items
    and i've already explained why sometimes i have to leave from servers

if people gets same lvl/gear than me seems like they lose anyway
    i have items and i have good lvl
    but im not noob anyway if you saw my movies you should know this
    and hope this can be my last server that's why bola and me we are xping so hard for get lvl 80

and DRACULA what's the point of make nps like a crazy?
    first. this don't make you better
    second : no symbols lmao..

go xp and farm items since now you are pretty sucks n when someone beats you. you keep whining about your items and lvl... you already have me bored with it
    i killed you from the start when we both were 60+ till now so what the fuck your excuse is im lvl 72 ?

anyway fuck the topic and fuck everything .

going to xp hope this topic can be locked

i just posted the vs because g7 asked for it
    and i said already i didnt gave him any of my items
    and i've already explained why sometimes i have to leave from servers

if people gets same lvl/gear than me seems like they lose anyway
    i have items and i have good lvl
    but im not noob anyway if you saw my movies you should know this
    and hope this can be my last server that's why bola and me we are xping so hard for get lvl 80

and DRACULA what's the point of make nps like a crazy?
    first. this don't make you better
    second : no symbols lmao..

go xp and farm items since now you are pretty sucks n when someone beats you. you keep whining about your items and lvl... you already have me bored with it
    i killed you from the start when we both were 60+ till now so what the fuck your excuse is im lvl 72 ?

anyway fuck the topic and fuck everything .

going to xp hope this topic can be locked[/b]
    I almost beat a Silverhazee user when I was 62 and he was 68... using chitins+7 and glave+7. Then again it was ALMOST so I can't say shit.

Give Dracula the same items as you m8 and I think it will be very close with him being the victor. Just give him same level as Kami and its a done deal. BB and matchless... I mean cmon. At pre-70 any decent minor healing rogue has to wait on their fucking skills before they can use something else. BB helps a lot.

Anyway this topic is dumb. I said it in the other topic that got closed... and I'll say it here. This G7 character has seriously got some anger management issues. He needs some ridilin to calm his dumbass down. Or maybe just grow up? I dunno...

Sigh this server is poopie anyway. When a Pre-65 shit items warrior can beat a lvl 70 warrior then yeah.

Axarus

ur both are good

RideOn

I almost beat a Silverhazee user when I was 62 and he was 68... using chitins+7 and glave+7. Then again it was ALMOST so I can't say shit.

Give Dracula the same items as you m8 and I think it will be very close with him being the victor. Just give him same level as Kami and its a done deal. BB and matchless... I mean cmon. At pre-70 any decent minor healing rogue has to wait on their fucking skills before they can use something else. BB helps a lot.

Anyway this topic is dumb. I said it in the other topic that got closed... and I'll say it here. This G7 character has seriously got some anger management issues. He needs some ridilin to calm his dumbass down. Or maybe just grow up? I dunno...

Sigh this server is poopie anyway. When a Pre-65 shit items warrior can beat a lvl 70 warrior then yeah.[/b]
    u still thinking it was me? hahaha u r just mad bcoz u cant beat me since logos anyway keep flaming plz

bye ass kisser

bye flame war

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345